剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
It's just the way it is around here.
这里一直就这样
Can you explain why she has bruises on her neck?
你能解释一下为什么她的脖子上有瘀伤
You ever try to give an alzheimer's patient a bath?
你曾给一个老年痴呆洗澡吗
Or get them to eat or stay in their bed?
或者是为他们吃饭 呆在床上
No.
没有
You should try. They kick and scream
你应该试试 他们又踢又喊
and bite.
还咬人
They pull off their clothes.
他们扯下衣服
It's crazy in here, especially at night
这里很疯狂 尤其是晚上
when we're understaffed.
我们人手不足的时候
Now, I'm not talking about Rose,
我现在不是在说罗斯
but sometimes you give these ladies a bath
但有时你给这些老婆子洗澡
and they go under, and you gotta
他们会沉下去 你必须
Pull them out any way you can.
无论如何也得把他们弄出来
Or take them to the bathroom,
或者有时带他们去浴室
and they start hitting.
他们开始打仗
You don't like working here, do you?
你不喜欢在这儿工作 是吗
I make minimum wage, man.
我拿的是最低工资 伙计
I clean up puke and wipe old people's asses.
我清理呕吐物 给老家伙们擦屎擦尿
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Yeah.
嗯
Rose?
罗斯
It's--It's Nick, Lulu's friend.
我是尼克 露露的朋友
Lulu?
露露
Shh. Your granddaughter.
嘘 你的外甥女
I know who Lulu is.
我知道露露是谁
You're her friend?
你是她朋友
Yeah, yeah. Uh, we met.
嗯 是的 呃 我们见过面
Why are you here?
你怎么来了
I just came to check on you, see how you were.
我来看你 看看你怎样了
How's Caroline?
凯若琳怎样了
I don't know.
不知道
Is she still in Vermont?
她还在佛蒙特州吗
Don't know.
不知道
She never had any luck with men.
她一直没有什么男人缘
She was a lazy girl,
她是个懒散的丫头
and she slept around.
到处乱搞
Oh. Ok.
哦 好吧
I wanted to work downtown for a man
我想要给市区的一个
who published books and magazines,
出版图书杂♥志♥的人工作
but William said
但是威廉说
he was a pornographer.
他是他色情出版商
He hated for me to be out of his sight,
他不想让我离开他的视线
but he...
但是他...
he traveled all the time.
他一直到处旅行
He was away always, all the time away.
他总是不在 一直都在外面
William.
威廉
Bastard.
禽兽
Come closer.
靠过来些
Let me see your hands.
让我看看你的手
Um...
呃...
I have a heart in here, you know.
我这里在心跳 你知道
Ok.
好吧
Can you feel?
你感觉到了吗
Can you feel, Darren?
你感觉到了吗 达伦
I'll never leave.
我永远不会离开
I can't. I can't.
我不能 我不能
And you can't leave, either.
你也不能离开
Think of the children.
想想孩子们
And where would we go?
我们还能去哪儿
I didn't know.
我不知道
I was so young when I met him.
我见到他的时候我是那么的年轻
I didn't know you existed.
我不知道你的存在
Ok.
好吧
Stay a while.
待一会儿
What's the hurry?
干什么这么急
Stay.
留下来
Ok, I'll be right here.
好吧 我会在这儿的
Yeah?
进来
You wanted to see me?
你要见我
Yeah. You want to close that door.
是的 关上门
So Mitchell Lichtman says, uh,
米歇尔·莱切曼说
he has some problems with you.
他跟你有些问题
I have a problem with him.
我跟他有问题
He told me that you promised to share
他告诉我说你答应与他
Van Gergen with him.
分享范·葛根的业务
He basically extorted that deal.
他基本上强占了那笔交易
Yeah, but you have a deal with him.
是 但是你已经跟他做了交易
Yeah.
是的
Honor it.
那就兑现
Ms. Archer, are you willing to take
阿彻小姐 你愿意承担监护
full responsibility for your grandmother?
你姥姥的全部责任吗
Yes, your honor.
是的 法官大人
The courts grants guardianship of Ms. Rose Valent
本庭同意将罗斯·威伦特女士的监护权
to her granddaughter Louisa Archer.
交给其外甥女路易莎·阿彻
Lulu, got a minute?
露露 有时间吗
Sure.
当然
I know you're looking for other places for your grandmother.
我知道你在给你姥姥找地方安置
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
My mother's in a state-run facility.
我妈在州立的养老机构里
It's not as nice as private,
那里不比私人的条件好
but it's clean and well-managed,
但是干净 管理到位
and they have a wonderful staff.
员工也都很好
Really? Well, is there a wait list?
真的吗 有候补名单吗
A long one. But the director's a friend of mine.
很长一个 但是那的主任是我的朋友
I'd be happy to make a phone call, see what I can do.
我很乐意打个电♥话♥ 看看我能做些什么
Oh, Laurie, that would be terrific.
哦 劳瑞 那真是太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Nice what you're doing for Lulu.
你为露露做得漂亮
What?
什么
Helping her.
帮助她的事
Well, she came to me.
好吧 她来找我
Of course she did.
当然她是这么做的
Nick, I can see what's going on.
尼克 我看得出来怎么回事
It's not Lulu I'm worried about, it's you.
我担心的不是露露 而是你啊
I'll be fine.
我没事
She's under a lot of stress, too.
她也有很多压力
She's making a big leap.
她正经历人生的飞跃
She's making a commitment to her fiance.
她正要去完成对她未婚夫的许诺
He doesn't deserve her.
他不配
Who doesn't deserve her,
谁不配
but she's just trying to hold things together
但是她正试着去努力去做
until the choice she's made has been made.
直到她做出的选择实现为止
Laurie, she's making a mistake.
劳瑞 她在犯错误
Nick, you're the last person on earth
尼克 她绝对不会愿意
she's gonna listen to about that.
听你说这个的
What did say to him then?
然后你对他说了什么
Well, I told him that I'd never seen.
好吧 我对他说我这辈子
Such a thing in my life,
也没遇到过这样的事情
and he said, "You had one just yesterday."
然后他说 "你昨天已经经历过了"
I need to talk to you.
我要跟你谈谈
Close the door.
关上门
I made a deal with you. I'll honor it.
我跟你的交易 我会兑现的
Nick, we got off on the wrong foot.
尼克 我们一开始就走错了
See, I came here looking forward to working with you.
你看 我来这里期待着跟你一起工作
You just gotta understand,
你要明白
private practice is not exactly
私人公♥司♥工作并不真的是
where I was hoping to land.
我所希望呆着的地方
If we'd won this last election,
如果我们这次选举胜利
the senator could have set his
议员就可能
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表