剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
to a sexual abuse hotline.
给性♥虐♥待举报热♥线♥
That's retribution,slander,
这是报复 诽谤
and a breach of confidentiality.
违背了保密原则
We're going to use you on all counts.
我们要起诉你所有这些罪名
There was impending harm.
这是可能性犯罪
You can't prove that.
你不能证明
Frank.I will.
弗兰克 我会找到证据的
I'll depose your daughter,I'll depose your wife.
我会让你的女儿作证 我会让你老婆作证
I will subpoena every doctor who ever treated Wendy,
我会传讯所有给温蒂治疗过的医生
her best friend,her schoolteachers.
她的好朋友 她的老师
to what end?
为了什么
The only legal question left
现在剩下的唯一法律问题是
is whether incestual pedophilia
乱♥伦♥性恋童癖
rises to the standard of impending harm,
是否构成可能性犯罪
but my guess is Mr.Newberg doesn't want to find that out.
不过我想纽伯格先生不希望调查下去
You son of a--
你这个狗娘……
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr.Fallin.
法林先生
I wanted to apologize for volunteering
我要向你道歉 因为我没先和你打招呼
without asking you.
就去做志愿工作
Well,you know how I felt about it.
噢 你是知道我的想法的
I'm sorry.
对不起
You work here Miss Bowles.Here.
鲍尔斯小姐 你在这里工作 是这里
Not there.
不是那里
You let Nick do it.
可你让尼克去做了
Miss Bowles,why don't you,um...
鲍尔斯小姐 你何不...
Why don't you finish those briefs for me,ok?
你何不先把这些摘要给我弄好呢
You favor your son.
你偏爱你的儿子
You ignore everyone else.
你忽视其他人
I mean,Nick quit,took his clients with him,
我是说 尼克不干了 带走了他的客户
then just decided to come back,
可是突然决定要回来
and there are no repercussions at all.
却没有任何影响 好像没有发生过
All I did was spend 15 hours working on something,
而我所做的不过是花15小时做公益
trying to make a difference.
想要做点事
And you treat me like I'm the one around here
可是你对待我就像我是那个
that committed a crime.
犯了罪的人
What is it you want,Miss Bowles?
你想要什么 鲍尔斯小姐
To be more than a glorified paralegal.
不想只做一个徒有其名的律师助手
That's what a first year associate is.
那就是准律师第一年应该做的事情
Yeah.Well,I quit,then.
是啊 好的 那我不干了
Well.
噢
Well.
哦
Welcome back,son.
欢迎回来 儿子
Don't look at me like that.
别那样看着我
Like I'm some kind of victim.
好像我是什么受害者一样
'Cause I'm not.
因为我不是
Ok?
好吗
I'm not.
我不是
Don't you get it?
你不明白吗
I've put in my time.
我只是拖延时间
2 more years,and I would have been in college.
等两年 我就会上大学
2 more years,I would have been able to put this all behind me
等两年 我就能忘掉所有的事情
without anyone knowing.
谁也不会知道
What do you want to do?
你想要怎么做
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I mean,look at my choices.
我是说 看看我的选择吧
I can go live with foster parents,
我可以选择跟养父母一起生活
leave my school,and spend half my day
离开我的学校 花半天时间
talking to some shrink about what happened to me.
跟一个神经病医生谈我的遭遇
Or I can go back home
或者我可以选择回家
and keep my life,
继续过我的生活
keep what's mine.
继续做我自己
What I've earned.
得到我应得的东西
What would you do?
你要是我 你会怎么做
I'd leave.
我会离开
Why?
为什么
It's already happened.
事情已经发生了
You can't take that away.
你不可能抹去
It's already happened,
已经发生了
and I've learned to deal with it.
而且我也习惯了
What more can I say?
我还能说什么
It's just the way it is.
现实就是如此
You deserve better.
你应该有更好的生活过的
I deserve better than this.
我应该有比这更好的生活
OK.I'll be around
好吧 如果你需要帮助
if you need anybody.
我随时过来
Anybody to help you with anything,I--
需要人帮助 不管什么事 我
I'll be around.
我会随时过来的
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表