剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
He broke into his place of business and frightened him.
他闯入了我的当事人的饭店里 吓到了他
Again, that's an issue for a jury to decide.
再次重申 这也是由陪审团判断的
Mr. Hassan acted in self-defense
Hassan先生是出于自卫
Because he was afraid for his life.
因为他的生命安全受到了威胁
He hit my client several times with a baseball bat.
他用棒球棒打了我当事人很多下
Twice, your honor.
只有两次 法官大人
The intruder was carrying
闯入者还携带了
What appeared to be a weapon.
类似武器的东西
A baseball bat against a spray-paint can.
一个是棒球棒 一个是喷漆罐
You do not have to swat a fly with a machine gun.
你不会用机♥枪♥打苍蝇的
Well, you certainly don't have to spray-paint racial epithets
好吧 你当然不会在你邻居的商店上
On your neighbor's store, and you don't have to break windows
喷上种族歧视的话 你也不会打破别人的窗户
And make unauthorized entry.
然后未经允许就闯进去
Your honor, everything that I am saying
法官大人 我说的每一句话
ls based on police records
都是来自警方的笔录
As well as a sworn affidavit
同时还有Perry Hudson自己
From Perry Hudson himself.
宣誓后的证词
Mr. Hassan was clearly acting in self-defense.
Hassan先生很明显是自卫
He had very good reason to believe
他有充分理由相信
That he and his daughter were in danger.
他和他的女儿处在危险之中
These are triable issues of fact.
这些事实要在开庭审理时 由陪审团判决
Motion denied.
你的即时裁决的提议被否决
What? Uh, your honor,
什么 法官大人
You are--you're not gonna let this ridiculousness continue.
你...你不该让这件不可理喻的事继续下去
Ms. Archer-- your honor, this is a joke!
Archer小姐...法官大人 这简直就是个笑话
Ms. Archer, another word
Archer小姐 你在说一句
and you'll be in contempt.
我就判你藐视法庭
Your honor, if you listen--
法官大人 如果你听...
Please excuse my colleague, your honor.
请原谅我的同事 法官大人
She's letting her emotions get the better of her.
她没控制住自己的情绪
Sit down.
坐下
You did not Have to do that.
你不需要那么做
Oh, yes, I did.
噢 不 我要做
No, you didn't.
不 你不用
What does this mean?
这是什么意思
lt means the Hudsons' case
这意味着Hudsons的案子
is still very much alive.
还要继续审下去
And what kind of law are you interested in, Amanda?
你喜欢做哪一种法律呢 Amanda
Well, I'd like to deal more with people.
好吧 我想更多的和人打交道
People?
人
Yeah. I mean, l think corporate law ls interesting,
是的 我是说 我认为公♥司♥法很有趣
But it's a lot of contracts,
但是有很多的合同
Due diligence, research.
你要认真做调查
Corporate law's dirty little secret.
企业法的小秘密
l'd like to mix in
我想更多的
More free work for the indigent.
参与到为穷♥人♥抗争的工作中
Kirk & Mcgee does a lot of pro bono work.
Kirk & Mcgee事务所有很多与公益有关的案子
l've talked with Bill Mcgee about you.
我和Bill Mcgee谈过你的事情
He was very impressed with your credentials.
他对你的自立印象深刻
He was?
是吗
l've scheduled an interview for you
我为你安排了一个面试
At the end of the week.
就在这个周末
With Mr. Mcgee?
和Mcgee先生吗
Amanda, when you come in for the interview,
Amanda 当你来面试的时候
l'd stick to the corporate line, though. You know?
我们主要还是谈公♥司♥法的问题 明白吗
Keep the"save the world" stuff between us?
拯救世界的梦想就是我们两人之间秘密 好吗
Civil suit worked.
民事诉讼起效了
The district justice contacted The D.A.'s office
区司法局联♥系♥到了地方检察院
And they're pressing criminal charges against Perry Hudson,
他们要以刑事犯罪起诉Perry Hudson
Third-degree felony. So they're definitely gonna settle now.
三♥级♥重罪 所以他们这次肯定要结案了
Look at this.
看看这个
A million people read that newspaper.
有100多万人会看到这份报纸
lt's like an invitation.
这可是种族挑衅
You might want to think about staying inside
你最好在家里
For a few days, Mr. Hassan.
呆上几天 Hassan先生
Salaam has to go to school. I have to work.
Salaam得去上学 我得工作
Well, we're gonna go to the police
好吧 那我们去找警♥察♥
And ask them to step up protection.
让他们保护你
No, I--I can take care of
不用 我...我可以保护好
my daughter myself.
我的女儿 还有我自己
What's gonna happen to Perry Hudson?
Perry Hudson会怎么样
lf the civil suit works,
如果民事诉讼成立的话
his family will pay your father damages.
他家会赔偿你父亲的损失
lf the hate crime charges stick...
如果仇视犯罪的指控成立的话...
He'll go to jail.
他将坐牢
Daddy...
爸爸...
Yes?
怎么了
Daddy...
爸爸...
Perry Hudson...
Perry Hudson...
Yes?
怎么了
Perry...
Perry...
Was my boyfriend.
曾经是我的男朋友
We dated for 6 months.
我们约会了6个月
l never told you because I knew you wouldn't approve.
我从没有告诉过您 因为我知道你不会同意的
6 months?
6个月
He's a really sweet guy, dad.
他真的是个好人 爸爸
He was always nice to me.
他一直对我很好
What happened?
发生了什么
l don't know.
我不知道
l just...
我只是...
l wasn't ready
我没有准备好
To do the things the other girls do.
去做其他女孩儿做的事
And Perry... He was patient.
Perry...他很耐心
But...I could feel how much he wanted me to...
但是...我能感觉到 他多么希望我
Dress differently or drink or...
穿的与众不同一下 或者喝喝酒什么的...
have sex.
还有和他上♥床♥
l started to feel really uncomfortable,
我开始感到很不舒服
So I broke up with him.
所以我和他分手了
And...he took it really badly.
然后...他真的很伤心
He started following me around,
他开始跟踪我
Waiting for me outside of the restaurant
在饭店外
And at school.
还有学校里等我
He couldn't accept it, I guess.
我觉得他接受不了
So he--he did this because he's in love with you.
所以他...他这么做是因为他爱你吗
Why didn't you tell me this?
你为什么没有告诉我
l thought you would be angry.
我怕你会生气
l know how you feel about me dating boys.
我知道你是怎么看待我和别人约会的
Daddy...
爸爸...
Please.
求你了
Please...
求你...
Tell them not to press charges.
让他们不要追加刑事诉讼
l don't want Perry going to jail.
我不想Perry进监狱
No. He...
不 他...
He wouldn't have done this to you
如果你是个白人女孩儿的话
if you were a white girl.
他不会这么对你的
Daddy--
爹地...
l came to America
我来到美国
To live with dignity and respect.
是为了有尊严和受人尊敬的生活
lf someone decides to insult me, I'm not just going
如果有人侮辱了我 我不会
To smile and say thank you.
笑着说谢谢你
l'm sorry, Salaam, but just because you
对不起 Salaam 但不能因为你
hurt this boy's feelings
伤害了这个小子的感情
Doesn't give him the right to do what he did!
他就可以这么做
l think I might leave the firm.
我想我可能会离开事务所了
Larry Hines...mounts...
Larry Hines...会想方设法地讨好他遇到的
Every secretary, every paralegal,
每一个女秘书 每一个法律助理
Every...soccer mom he can.
每一个...足球妈妈
l'd be very careful before I believed
在我相信他的话之前
A word that came out of his mouth.
我都会认真考虑的
You think he's just trying to sleep with me?
你认为他只是想和我上♥床♥吗
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表