剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
你确定这么做好吗?
My dear, are you sure this is wise?
我知道这样很不理智
I'm quite sure it is not.
瑞克斯先生说 这是打破僵局唯一途径
Mr. Raikes feels it's our only way out of a log jam, and I agree.
-我也同意 -你们有何计划?
Mr. Raikes feels it's our only way out of a log jam, and I agree.
-我也同意 -你们有何计划?
So what is his plan?
我们待会儿在公园碰面 敲定细节
We're meeting in the park later, to finalize details
预计下周五行动
but I know it's next Friday.
我有事相求
It's a lot to ask...
你说吧
Go on.
当天能在这里碰面吗?
Can we meet here on the day?
我会设法把行李运过来
I'll get my bag to you somehow.
我派马车送你们去中♥央♥车站
And I'll provide the carriage to take you to Grand Central.
您真愿意帮忙?
- Would you do that? - Why not?
没什么不可的,我不怕丑闻
- Would you do that? - Why not?
没什么不可的,我不怕丑闻
I have no fear of scandal. I'm a walking scandal as it is.
毕竟本身已丑闻缠身了
I have no fear of scandal. I'm a walking scandal as it is.
结完婚后我们会回纽约看看情况
Then when we're married, we'll come back to New York
结完婚后我们会回纽约看看情况
and see how the land lies.
毕竟法律没规定一定得待在这里
After all, there's no law that says we have to stay here.
我认为瑞克斯先生 放不下纽约生活
I do not believe Mr. Raikes will give up New York so easily.
您错了
You're wrong.
他跟我一样不在乎社交生活
Society means as little to him as it does to me.
若这样就没问题了
Then that is what matters.
谢谢你,爱德华
Thank you, Edward.
乐队舞台够大吗?
Does the podium look big enough to you?
这是指挥要求的大小
It's what the bandleader asked for.
那就好
Good...
楼下工作都如期进行吗?
And everything's on course downstairs?
回夫人,一切按部就班
It's all under control, ma'am.
我担心会太小
I worry that it may be too small.
快送咖啡到客厅去给老爷
Take a tray of coffee to the drawing room for Mrs. Russell, right away.
马上去
Take a tray of coffee to the drawing room for Mrs. Russell, right away.
马上去
Right away, sir.
-楼上都准备好了?-在收尾了
- Have they finished upstairs? - They're finishing now.
夫人满意吗?
- Is the mistress pleased? - Is she ever pleased?
她何时满意过
- Is the mistress pleased? - Is she ever pleased?
-至少可接受吧 -她很紧张
Content, then.
-至少可接受吧 -她很紧张
She's very nervous.
没什么好紧张的
She has nothing to worry about.
很好,马车到了
- Good, the carriage is here. - Yes, ma'am.
-是,夫人 -要在三点前到
- Good, the carriage is here. - Yes, ma'am.
-是,夫人 -要在三点前到
I want to arrive before three.
我想阿斯特夫人很重视守时
I want to arrive before three.
我想阿斯特夫人很重视守时
I believe Mrs. Astor is very precise about these things.
现在才两点一刻
It's a quarter past two, ma'am, so I'd say your timing is perfect.
时间上很充裕
It's a quarter past two, ma'am, so I'd say your timing is perfect.
十点在钱柏林夫人家会合
Mrs. Chamberlain will let us meet at her house at ten.
搭她的马车到中♥央♥车站
Her carriage will take us to Grand Central.
我会先把行李送到她家 你带过夜所需就行
I'll get a bag to her and you can carry what you need for the night.
不用带太多,反正不会离开太久
But not too much. We won't be gone long.
我爱你,玛丽安
I love you, Marian.
我对你的爱此刻已达到极致
In fact, I don't think I've ever loved you more
我对你的爱此刻已达到极致
than I do at this moment.
这样很好啊
That's all right, then.
阿斯特夫人不在家
Mrs. Astor is not at home, madam.
-你把我名片给她了吗?-抱歉,夫人不在家
You gave her my card?
-你把我名片给她了吗?-抱歉,夫人不在家
I'm afraid she's not at home.
你没跟她说纽波特那次的事吧 海夫堤先生?
You didn't tell her about that time in Newport, did you, Mr. Hefty?
阿斯特夫人不在家
Mrs. Astor is not at home.
-我不信 -再见
- So you said. - Good day.
-在这里等 -是,夫人
- Wait for me here. - Of course, ma'am.
我不会待太久
I shouldn't be long.
欢迎蓝道夫夫人
- Welcome, Mrs. Randolph. - Good day, Hefty.
你好,海夫堤
- Welcome, Mrs. Randolph. - Good day, Hefty.
快请进
- Come right this way. - Thank you.
谢谢
- Come right this way. - Thank you.
母亲,舞会准备得如何?
How's the ball coming along, Mother?
说到舞会
That reminds me...
恐怕得请凯莉阿斯特退出了
I'm afraid we must ask Carrie Astor to step down.
-什么?-她不能来表演方舞
What?
-什么?-她不能来表演方舞
It won't be possible for her to perform the dance.
为什么?
Why not?
我不能邀请她来舞会
Because it won't be possible for me to invite her to the ball.
-什么意思?-我今天去拜访阿斯特夫人
What are you saying?
-什么意思?-我今天去拜访阿斯特夫人
I looked in on Mrs. Astor today
-她不见我 -我就说吧
I looked in on Mrs. Astor today
-她不见我 -我就说吧
- and she wouldn't accept my call. - I told you.
她不接纳我 她女儿就不能来我家
But I can't have her daughter here when she doesn't receive me.
也许她不在家
Perhaps she wasn't there.
我看到她让一名友人进去了
A friend of hers was admitted just as I was leaving.
他们练习那么久了
They've been practicing for weeks. Why didn't you say this sooner?
您怎么不早说?
They've been practicing for weeks. Why didn't you say this sooner?
我哪知她让女儿在舞会表演
It never occurred to me Mrs. Astor would let Carrie dance at the ball
自己却不打算来
if she didn't plan to come herself.
奥姆威尔森是凯莉的舞伴
But, Mother, Orme Wilson's Carrie's partner.
都安排好了
It's all arranged.
那也没办法
I can't help that.
那其他人呢?
What about the others?
安琪拉斯凯莫宏 莎莉德瑞索和其他男士?
Angela Schermerhorn, Sally Drexel, the boys...
-父母不来,他们也不能表演?-只能这样了
are they all to be turned away if their parents won't come?
-父母不来,他们也不能表演?-只能这样了
I'm afraid so.
您不能这样临时变卦
Mother, you can't pull the rug from under them now!
别对我说不能二字
You will not say "can't" to me.
就让那些女孩子来有什么关系
Why shouldn't the girl come on her own, if she wants to?
还有其他年轻人
And the rest of the young people, too?
换成是我怠慢阿斯特夫人 她会邀请我女儿吗?
And do you think Mrs. Astor would entertain
换成是我怠慢阿斯特夫人 她会邀请我女儿吗?
a young woman whose mother had snubbed her?
同样的道理
Precisely.
邱区,可以收了
Thank you, Church.
真高兴你来了
What a nice surprise.
希望这表示你回心转意了
I hope this means you've changed your mind.
不是的,真高兴看到你
No. But it's good to see you.
我来拿衣物
I'm here to collect my clothes.
爱格姑妈会很失望的
Aunt Agnes will be so disappointed.
请代我向二老问好
Please give them both my best regards.
都计划好了吗?
Have you made your plans?
我们先去钱柏林夫人家会合
We're meeting at Mrs. Chamberlain's.
她人真好
How kind of her.
这很理想
Oh, that's nice.
想请你帮我个忙
I don't suppose you'd do me a favor?
我得把行李偷偷运到她家
I've got to smuggle my traveling bag to her house
你一并带走的话没人会起疑
and nobody'd notice if you had it.
不会很重的
It's not going to be heavy.
没问题,我招了出租马车
I'll take it there. I'll be in a cab.
你们打算住在哪里?
Where are you planning to live?
住在汤姆的公♥寓♥吧
In Tom's apartment, I suppose.
除非他另有打算
Unless he's got a better idea. How are your parents?
你父母都好吗?
Unless he's got a better idea. How are your parents?
我父亲去芝加哥,下个月回来
My father's in Chicago until next month.
我母亲很好
But my mother's well.
你们母女趁他回来前能好好聚聚
It's good that you can spend time together before he gets back.
你什么时候结婚?
When is the wedding?
周五
Friday. Same day as Mrs. Russell's ball.
跟罗素夫人的舞会同天
Friday. Same day as Mrs. Russell's ball.
你能来送别吗 我们打算十点走
Would you come and see me off?
你能来送别吗 我们打算十点走
- We're leaving at ten. - If you'd like.
我一定到
- We're leaving at ten. - If you'd like.
凡瑞恩夫人和布鲁克小姐 未免太可怜了
But I do feel sorry for Mrs. van Rhijn and Miss Brook.
别担心,我会写信 告诉爱格姑妈来龙去脉
Don't worry. I'm going to write to Aunt Agnes, the whole story.
也给艾达姑妈写一封 以免启人疑窦
And I'll do a letter for Aunt Ada too, so it won't look suspicious.
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表