剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
我提早回来了
I'm home early.
开完会后没必要再回办公室
I've had my meeting, and there's no point
开完会后没必要再回办公室
in going back to the office.
新车站大势已定,只待全力以赴
We're almost there with the station,
新车站大势已定,只待全力以赴
so it's full steam ahead.
你怎么不说话?
You're very quiet.
麦卡里斯特先生 答应出席芬恩夫人的午宴
Mr. McAllister has confirmed
麦卡里斯特先生 答应出席芬恩夫人的午宴
that he's coming to Mrs. Fane's luncheon.
麦卡里斯特先生 答应出席芬恩夫人的午宴
- Hallelujah. - Let the trumpets sound.
哈利路亚,胜利号♥角已响起
- Hallelujah. - Let the trumpets sound.
你尽管取笑,明天我将与 沃德麦卡里斯特一起吃饭
- You laugh, but tomorrow I'm going to be at a luncheon
你尽管取笑,明天我将与 沃德麦卡里斯特一起吃饭
with Ward McAllister.
对我来说是大事
It means a lot to me, George.
那么对我也很重要
- In which case, of course, it means a lot to me.
看吧,我们就快成功了
- We are getting there. Don't you see?
一如结婚时我们所立下的志愿
All the things we promised ourselves
一如结婚时我们所立下的志愿
when we first married. - Things you promised yourself.
是你立下的志愿
when we first married. - Things you promised yourself.
重点是终于打入 属于我们的社交圈
- The point is, we're finally getting to where we belong.
我一直很有归属感
- I always felt I was where I belonged,
因为有你相伴
because I had you.
你是需要我 引领全家走向正确之路
- You mean you needed me
你是需要我 引领全家走向正确之路
to steer us in the right direction.
和麦卡里斯特♥共♥进午宴 算是你的美梦成真?
- And now lunch with Mr. McAllister
和麦卡里斯特♥共♥进午宴 算是你的美梦成真?
will make your dreams come true?
他是把关者,算成功一半
- He's the gatekeeper, so, yes, it could.
我会致力让梦想成真
And I will make it my business to see that it does.
怎么说服她的?
- How did you get her to ask him?
她很乐意邀请他
- She was delighted to.
瑞克斯先生在上流社会 还得心应手吗?
- Does Mr. Raikes enjoy it... playing around in high society?
似乎是这样
- He seems to. - Ah.
甚至意外地顺
- More than he expected, I'd say.
青年才俊只要穿上华服 到哪里都受人欢迎
But when you're a handsome, young man,
青年才俊只要穿上华服 到哪里都受人欢迎
all you need is a decent tailcoat,
青年才俊只要穿上华服 到哪里都受人欢迎
and you're invited everywhere.
他成家后怎么办?
- What about when he settles down?
一旦过惯那种生活方式 或许会难以放弃?
If he's got used to that way of life,
一旦过惯那种生活方式 或许会难以放弃?
won't it be hard to give it up?
他以前不是那样,我也不是 我们是同乡
- He wasn't used to it before, and nor was I.
他以前不是那样,我也不是 我们是同乡
We're both from Doylestown,
老家的人并非成天交际应酬
where life wasn't about whose guest list you're on.
忘了跟你说,令堂稍早来过
By the way, I should have said, your mother was here earlier.
她来找你,但你不在 于是我们谈了一会儿
She'd come for you, but you were out,
她来找你,但你不在 于是我们谈了一会儿
so she spoke to me.
谈些什么?
- About what?
谈些什么?
- She wants you home, and she gave a good argument for it.
她不该跟你谈这些
- She shouldn't have involved you.
晚上好,史考特小姐
- Good evening, Miss Scott.
晚上好,史考特小姐
Miss Brook.
布鲁克小姐,我先告退了
Miss Brook.
布鲁克小姐,我先告退了
I'll leave you.
现下没别人
- While we're alone,
老实跟我说 谁要去奥劳拉的午宴?
who's actually going to Aurora's luncheon?
汤玛士瑞克斯
- Tom Raikes.
故意瞒着我们,太狡猾了吧?
- Was it rather sly not to say?
我不希望爱格姑妈 先入为主反对他
- I don't want Aunt Agnes to take against him
我不希望爱格姑妈 先入为主反对他
before they get to know each other.
你也知道她决心反对
before they get to know each other.
你也知道她决心反对
- She's taken against him already, as you are aware,
想挽回已经太迟了
so you're too late to head that off at the pass.
但您尚未反对,是不是?
- But you haven't.
但您尚未反对,是不是?
Have you?
他不在我们计划中 我就跟你明说了
- He's not what we've planned.
他不在我们计划中 我就跟你明说了
I can't deceive you there.
他不在我们计划中 我就跟你明说了
"The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft agley."
是人是鼠纵有千算 不敌天一算
"The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft agley."
引述自伯恩斯的诗句
Robbie Burns.
爱情使人昏庸
- "Love makes fools of all of us."
引述自萨克莱的诗句
William Thackeray.
今天过得如何?
- How was your day?
很好,谢谢关心,鲍尔太太
- Lovely. Thank you, Mrs. Bauer.
-喜欢苹果派吗?-非常喜欢
- And you enjoyed the pie? - Oh, very much.
偶尔该犒赏一下自己
- It's good to spoil yourself now and again.
我一整天都在这么做
- That's what I've been doing all day... spoiling myself.
犒赏自己
- That's what I've been doing all day... spoiling myself.
你真幸运,阿姆斯壮小姐
- You're a lucky one, Miss Armstrong.
可不是嘛
- And don't I know it?
是啊,我可真幸运
Oh, yes, I'm the lucky one.
该如何评估她是否称职?
- But how could I be sure
该如何评估她是否称职?
the girl was performing her duties as she should?
葛莱蒂无法分辨
the girl was performing her duties as she should?
葛莱蒂无法分辨
Gladys wouldn't know. - I can do that.
交给我来办
Gladys wouldn't know. - I can do that.
你再向我报告?
- And you will report back to me?
我会向您如实禀报
- I'll tell you anything I think you should know.
好吧,升雅德海为侍女
- Very well.
好吧,升雅德海为侍女
We will promote Adelheid,
实则由你我看管葛莱蒂
and between the two of us, we will manage Miss Gladys.
-什么事啊?-布鲁斯太太说服我
- What's this?
-什么事啊?-布鲁斯太太说服我
- Mrs. Bruce has persuaded me to let Gladys have
给葛莱蒂找侍女,而非家教
- Mrs. Bruce has persuaded me to let Gladys have
给葛莱蒂找侍女,而非家教
a lady's maid and not to hire another governess.
-布鲁斯太太做得好 -不称赞我?
- Well done, Mrs. Bruce. - Don't I get any praise?
你也很棒
- Well done, you.
-你不会后悔的 -我已经后悔了
You won't be sorry. - I'm sorry now.
他已经到了
- He's here.
他已经到了
Who else has arrived?
-还有谁到了?-罗素夫人和查尔斯
Who else has arrived?
-还有谁到了?-罗素夫人和查尔斯
Mrs. Russell and Charles,
麦卡里斯特迟到才显派头
but Mr. McAllister is fashionably late.
那就是他的结论?
- That's his final word on the subject?
也不尽然
- Not exactly. - Oh.
-大家好 -布鲁克小姐来了
- Good day. - Oh, Miss Brook.
巧妙的安排
My apologies for... - How did you contrive this?
我想你应该会来
- I thought it might interest you.
-进行得如何啊 -你指什么?
How are you getting on?
-进行得如何啊 -你指什么?
- In what way? - The conquest of New York.
征服纽约
- In what way? - The conquest of New York.
我想征服的不是纽约
- It's not the conquest that interests me.
芬恩先生提到巴顿小姐的志业 听说你大力支持
- Mrs. Fane has been talking about the work of Miss Barton.
芬恩先生提到巴顿小姐的志业 听说你大力支持
I hear you're a great supporter.
我尽力而为
- I try to be.
我和外子也想支持她
- I want... that is, my husband and I both want
我和外子也想支持她
to help her in her efforts, and I thought
我想与芬恩夫人 一同前往丹士维集♥会♥
to help her in her efforts, and I thought
我想与芬恩夫人 一同前往丹士维集♥会♥
I might go with Mrs. Fane to her event at Dansville.
-你也会去吗?-会,我们可以同车去
Will you be there? - I will.
-你也会去吗?-会,我们可以同车去
We can all travel together.
你们在说什么?
- What's this?
布鲁克小姐,芬恩夫人和我 要一起去听巴顿小姐演讲
- Miss Brook, our hostess, and I are going to Dansville
布鲁克小姐,芬恩夫人和我 要一起去听巴顿小姐演讲
to hear Miss Barton speak.
那得在当地过夜 去丹士维至少两百哩
- You'll have to stay the night.
那得在当地过夜 去丹士维至少两百哩
It's such a journey... 200 miles at least.
没错,当天来回太赶了
- You're right.
没错,当天来回太赶了
It's too far to return the same day.
她怎会选在丹士维?
- Why did she choose Dansville? - I think Dansville chose her.
我想是丹士维选择了她
- Why did she choose Dansville? - I think Dansville chose her.
要怎么找住宿地点?
- How can we find out where to stay?
交给我来安排
- Let me arrange it for you.
-太麻烦你了 -我很乐意
- There's no need. - I'd like to.
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表