剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
有证据吗?
What proof is there?
他们俩相偕在大街上 她还搭着他的手臂
They were in the street together, and she laid her hand on his arm.
女人用手碰男人衣袖 就一定是在偷♥情♥?
Is every woman who touches a man's sleeve
女人用手碰男人衣袖 就一定是在偷♥情♥?
in the middle of an improper affair?
姑妈认为若二人身份地位不同 就一定有鬼
My aunt believes that is generally the case
姑妈认为若二人身份地位不同 就一定有鬼
when the couple are of a very different rank.
我会找她问话,但不保证什么
I will speak to her but I cannot guarantee anything.
万一那人是她兄弟或表亲呢?
Suppose it was her brother? Or even a cousin?
我们认识那人,并不是她兄弟
We know the man and he is not her brother
我跟姑妈说过 光凭这些说服不了你
but I told my aunt I would need more evidence to convince you.
先不说这些了
Let us move on.
你来得正好,我有事请教
I'm glad you've come. I want to ask your advice
-或说征求你同意 -什么事?
- or perhaps, your permission. - Yes?
我打算办野餐 想邀请瑞克斯先生
I'm planning a picnic and I want to ask Mr. Raikes.
奥萝拉说他近来人面很广
Aurora says she sees him everywhere these days.
当然要你同意才行
That's if you don't object, of course.
我怎么会反对呢?
Why should I object?
因为就会没有你的位子
Because I'm afraid there won't be room for you.
聚会办在马车上,座位有限
We're going in two carriages so each place is at a premium.
在马车上野餐?
A picnic in carriages?
真是别出心裁,一定很好玩
That's a lovely idea. What fun you'll have.
我真羡慕,我也很想去
I'm jealous. I'd love to be there.
麻烦的是只有八个座位
The trouble is, we have only eight seats.
目前已有赖瑞,葛莱蒂 麦卡里斯特先生
I've got Larry, Gladys, Mr. McAllister, the Fanes
芬恩夫妇和奥萝拉的朋友
and a friend of Aurora's which leaves one to fill
剩下一个位子要留给男性宾客
and a friend of Aurora's which leaves one to fill
剩下一个位子要留给男性宾客
and we need a man to fill it.
罗素先生呢?
Not Mr. Russell?
他是爱迪生先生的嘉宾
Mr. Russell is a guest of Mr. Edison.
那么瑞克斯先生最适合
Then Tom Raikes is the man for you.
都怪奥萝拉找来了宾翰小姐
It's so maddening of Aurora to land me with Miss Bingham.
否则你就能去了
Otherwise, it could have been you.
再来点咖啡吧?
More coffee?
很简单的
It is quite simple.
出发后由你们当导马伕
You will be postilions when you leave here
到了公园街就下来服侍宾客用餐
then when you get to Park Row, you will step down from the box
到了公园街就下来服侍宾客用餐
and serve the dinner.
我不喜欢马,邱区先生
But I don't like horses, Mr. Church.
叫你当导马伕又不是骑师
You're a postilion, not a jockey! You won't go anywhere near a horse.
根本不用靠近马
You're a postilion, not a jockey! You won't go anywhere near a horse.
餐食器皿都在野餐盒里 绑在行李架上
Everything you need for the dinner will be packed in a hamper
餐食器皿都在野餐盒里 绑在行李架上
and strapped to the luggage rack.
夫人还是请到了麦卡里斯特
So she got Mr. McAllister after all.
看来上次的午宴很成功
The luncheon she gave for him has worked wonders.
还是你不想提起这件事 邱区先生?
Or do you not care to be reminded of that, Mr. Church?
没必要如此羞辱我,透纳小姐
I don't care for insolence, Miss Turner.
你或任何人都别想
From you or anyone else.
班尼斯特的表现真是没话说
Mr. Bannister made such a success of it.
回去躲好,别出来吓人
Get back in your cave.
-别理她,邱区先生 -我才懒得理她
Pay no attention to her, Mr. Church.
-别理她,邱区先生 -我才懒得理她
I don't intend to.
跟我来,我带你们去看 马车伕装放在哪儿
Now, come with me and I'll show you where to find the postilions' livery.
你干吗要惹他?
Why do you take him on like that?
谁叫他那么自以为是
He's too big for his breeches.
瑞克斯先生……
Mr. Raikes? What are you doing here?
你怎么来了?
Mr. Raikes? What are you doing here?
在等你啊,布鲁克小姐
- Waiting for you, Miss Brook. - But suppose I hadn't come back?
要是我一直没回来呢?
- Waiting for you, Miss Brook. - But suppose I hadn't come back?
那我就多等一小时,再走路回家
I'd have stayed for an hour or so, and then I would have walked home.
又不是第一次了
It wouldn't be the first time.
为何选在今天?
And why today, particularly?
因为……我想见你
Because, I need to see your face at regular intervals
定时看看你,才不会胡思乱想
Because, I need to see your face at regular intervals
定时看看你,才不会胡思乱想
to keep me on the straight and narrow.
万一爱格姑妈从窗户看到
Any minute now, Aunt Agnes will look out the drawing room window
又要对我念个没完了
and I'll never hear the end of it.
也该抛下顾忌了吧
Don't you think it's time we stopped worrying about Aunt Agnes?
我想看到你
I need to see you. To talk to you.
想和你说说话
I need to see you. To talk to you.
若你是真心的
If you mean it
钱柏林夫人愿意邀我俩到她家
Mrs. Chamberlain has offered to entertain us both at her house.
我们可以在她家见面
We could talk there.
-令我信心大增 -怎么说?
- Now I'm encouraged. - Why?
敢去钱柏林夫人家 表示你不惧风险
Because if you're prepared to call on Mrs. Chamberlain
敢去钱柏林夫人家 表示你不惧风险
it means you're not afraid to take risks.
我得走了
I must go. I'll send a message.
我再捎信给你
I must go. I'll send a message.
我要上楼更衣,透纳在等我
I'm going up to change. Turner will be waiting.
对了
By the way
布鲁克小姐下午来找我 要我开除透纳
Miss Brook called this afternoon, to ask me to dismiss her.
什么?
What?
-她要你开除透纳?-很怪吧
- You're to dismiss Turner? - Wasn't it strange?
凡瑞恩夫人认为她与人偷♥情♥
Mrs. van Rhijn thinks she's been having an affair.
-她怎么知道?-我想祸首一定是她儿子
How does she know?
-她怎么知道?-我想祸首一定是她儿子
I think the culprit must be her son.
我不确定,只是猜测
I'm not completely sure but that's what I suspect.
奥斯卡凡瑞恩?
Oscar van Rhijn?
今天收到他的信
- I had a letter from him today. - What did he want?
有何意图?
- I had a letter from him today. - What did he want?
只是表达对我的支持
Just to lend me a bit of support.
你会开除透纳吗?
So will you?
你会开除透纳吗?
- Fire Turner? - Why? Do you think I should?
你认为我该开除她吗?
- Fire Turner? - Why? Do you think I should?
这事不该由我做主
It's not for me to say.
一定还有些什么
There must be something here.
谁会相信你直接下命令 给迪克森那种小角色
How can anyone believe you would make direct contact
谁会相信你直接下命令 给迪克森那种小角色
with some minor little cog like Dixon? It's absurd.
简直无稽之谈
with some minor little cog like Dixon? It's absurd.
我确实给各部门留过手信
I do write notes to people in every department.
大家都能作证
They can prove that.
别忘了,我是有钱人
And remember, I'm a rich man which means I'm a villain.
有钱人都是坏蛋
And remember, I'm a rich man which means I'm a villain.
一旦上法庭,法官肯定这么想
Certainly, in a jury's eyes, if it ever gets that far.
我决定不当一回事
Well, I intend to pay it no notice.
如期举办聚会,去看爱迪生点灯
And I've confirmed the excursion to watch Mr. Edison turn on his lights.
这样啊
Really? You won't cancel?
你不打算取消?
Really? You won't cancel?
我原打算说我不去
I was going to tell him I can't come.
不准你这么做
You'll do no such thing!
我们俩一起面对这件事
We'll face this together, George.
让大家知道我们说了算
We'll tell them how it's going to be.
让大家知道我们说了算
If it helps you to believe we're in control of things.
若这样想能让你心安的话
If it helps you to believe we're in control of things.
-奥斯卡 -玛丽安
- Oscar. - Marian.
希望这表示你们母子言归于好
I hope this means things are better between you and your mother.
是好了一点 既然她不信实情
A little.
是好了一点 既然她不信实情
She won't be persuaded of the truth, so I've had to agree to the lie.
我只好苟同假象
She won't be persuaded of the truth, so I've had to agree to the lie.
是你告的密吗?
Was it you who told her?
我根本不知情
No. I didn't know, but I wouldn't have, even if I did.
就算知情也不会告密
No. I didn't know, but I wouldn't have, even if I did.
是吗?
Really?
是吗?
Well, what will be, will be.
船到桥头自然直
Well, what will be, will be.
很遗憾你们母子失和
I'm sorry about all the upset.
我知道这绝非令堂所愿
I know it's the last thing your mother would want.
是啊,母亲希望我拥有一切
Oh, yes. My mother wants me to have everything.
但不包括我的人生
Except a life.
邱区先生休想教训我
I don't believe I will take any lessons from Mr. Church, thank you.
换作是我就给他点颜色瞧瞧
I should teach him a lesson, if I were you. A sharp one.
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表