剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
不要这么叫他
I wish you wouldn't call him that.
我没法叫他罗斯福先生
I can't call him Mr. Roosevelt.
叫他詹姆斯就好 -没人叫他詹姆斯
Call him James. - Nobody calls him James.
这些是什么 -过期的邀请函
What are these? - Old invitations.
我正在看这些请柬
I was looking through them
上面是不是有些地址需要记下来
to see if I needed to keep any of the addresses.
这是今晚的
This one was for tonight.
第五大道1801号♥ 乔治·罗素夫人
Mrs. George Russell at 1801 Fifth Avenue.
你醒着吗
Are you awake?
想让我过来跟你一起睡吗
Would you like me to come in with you?
这比你想象中要难
This is harder than you thought it would be.
我知道
I know that.
不过我希望你不要放弃
But I hope you won't give up.
晚安
Good night.
我在纽波特遇到了他们的儿子和美米·费什在一起
I met their son in Newport with Mamie Fish.
你去了吗 -怎么可能
Did you go? - Don't be ridiculous.
我永远不会放弃
I'll never give up!
我向你保证 总有一天她们会后悔的
And I promise you this. I'll make them sorry one day.
太好了 亲爱的
I'm glad to hear it, my dear.
认输不是你的本色
Defeat is not your color.
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表