剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
Let us pray.
我会还给你的 我保证
I'll make it up to you, I promise.
你待在这里就是对我的偿还
You make it up to me by being here.
艾达姑姑 我能问你一件事吗
Aunt Ada, can I ask you something?
你跟我说艾格妮丝姑姑恨我父亲
You told me Aunt Agnes hated my father
是因为他卖♥♥掉了家传的房♥子
because he sold our family house
摒弃了对你应有的责任
and abdicated his responsibility toward you.
没错
I did.
你对我爸爸
Do you feel the same?
也是同样的感受吗
About Daddy?
这对我来说不同
It's different for me.
艾格妮丝总是把所有的责任都担在了
Agnes has always carried the weight of the world
自己身上
on her shoulders.
而我是那个小孩
I was the baby.
亨利过去经常逗我欢笑
Henry used to tease me and make me laugh.
所以不
So no.
我不这么认为
I don't feel the same way.
-我现在有一个问题 -什么
- Now I have a question. - Hmm?
你收到雷克斯先生的回信了吗
Have you heard back from Mr. Raikes?
还没有
Not yet.
拜托了
Please.
等你收到回信 对艾格妮丝姑姑友善点
Be kind to your Aunt Agnes when you do.
她会对我友善吗
Will she be kind to me?
我们两个人都只希望你幸福
All we both want is your happiness.
你或许不认同我们
You may disagree with us.
但那是我们全部的心愿
But that is all we want.
请记住这点
Please remember it.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, my dear.
晚安
Good night.
艾达姑姑
And, Aunt Ada.
我爱你
I love you.
我真心的
I mean it.
如果不是真心你就不会说了
You wouldn't say it if you did not.
慈善义卖♥♥从第七军团军械库
迁至第五大道酒店举♥行♥
感觉上并不小...
Well, it does feel much smaller than...
我希望不会太...
I hope it won't be too...
慈善信托基金会
战争遗孀及遗孤
多美呀
How beautiful.
真好看
It's so pretty.
-看这里 -真美
- Look over here. - Oh, beautiful.
请务必向我展示下
Do show me how.
真不错
How lovely.
我想的是一次展示一点
I think I'll just put a few out at a time.
不然看上去有点太普通了
Otherwise they look a bit ordinary.
等卖♥♥掉后再替换
I'll replace them as they sell.
-你准备好了吗 -差不多了
- Are you quite ready? - Almost.
我们准备开门了
We're about to open the doors.
没能在军械库举♥行♥挺遗憾的
It's a shame about the armory.
我知道
I know.
我们本该接受罗素夫人的提议
We should have accepted Mrs. Russell's offer,
但安妮·莫里斯不允许
but Anne Morris wouldn't hear of it.
什么提议
What offer?
她说我们可以使用她家的舞厅
She said we could use her ballroom.
那样不是更好吗
Wouldn't that have been better?
安妮说那样我们就欠了人情
Anne said we would have been indebted.
为贫困妇女儿童筹建医院
为贫困妇女儿童筹建诊所
瞧 阿斯特夫人来了
Oh, look, here's Mrs. Astor.
时候刚好
Right on time.
她真是美极了
Isn't she a marvel?
人群中的女王
A queen among her people.
您能前来真是太好了
You are so good and kind to come.
这有什么 我就是做这些的
Nonsense. It is what I do.
阿斯特夫人同意为义卖♥♥致开幕词
Mrs. Astor has agreed to open the bazaar.
还有什么比这更能展现我们
What clearer sign can there be to show us the value
努力的价值呢
of our endeavors?
阿斯特夫人
Mrs. Astor?
我只有一个简单的愿望
I have no speech beyond a simple desire
各位应该慷慨解囊
that you should spend what you can
帮助这些忧心忡忡的母亲
to help these distressed mothers
和她们不幸的孩子
and their unhappy children.
这样的话
So saying,
我祝愿义卖♥♥顺利进行 正式开始
I declare this bazaar well and truly open.
早安 张伯伦夫人
Good morning, Mrs. Chamberlain.
布鲁克小姐 你真是礼貌又勇敢
You are both polite and brave, Miss Brook,
我很确信
since I'm quite sure
范莱茵夫人警告过你不要跟我来往
Mrs. Van Rhijn has warned you against me.
看来您很清楚我是谁
You're clever to know who I am.
我知道这座城市里发生的很多事情
I know a lot of what goes on in this city.
你售卖♥♥的东西真可爱
Your things are charming.
我买♥♥这些
Let me buy these.
给
Here.
每包五分钱
It's five cents for each packet.
不用找零 慈善是崇高的事业
Keep it. The cause is a good one.
你真是太好心了
You are very kind.
不 是你太善良
No, you are kind.
我很希望你能来拜访我
I wish you would come and call on me,
但我估计那是不可能了
but I suppose that is out of the question.
我必须离开了
I must leave you, as I think
你可能得因为我们的交谈被训话了
you are about to pay for this exchange.
你为什么在跟那个女人说话
Why were you talking to that woman?
我在为了慈善事业售卖♥♥手帕
I'm selling handkerchiefs for charity,
-她买♥♥了一些 -看来我得直截了当了
- and she bought some. - I see I must be blunt.
张伯伦夫人有着不可告人的过去 可怕的过去
Mrs. Chamberlain has things, terrible things, in her past
作为受过良好教育的年轻女性
which render her unsuitable as an acquaintance
不适合与她有来往
for any well-brought-up young lady.
-我父亲听了肯定很高兴 -玛丽安 我是认真的
- My father would be flattered. - Marian, I'm serious.
张伯伦夫人的钱不干净
Mrs. Chamberlain's money is tainted.
如果你住在一个
If you were living in one room
没暖气没水的屋子里
with neither heat nor water,
我相信你就不会这么想了
I'm sure you would not find it so.
看啊
Oh, look.
先是张伯伦夫人 现在又是他们
Oh, first Mrs. Chamberlain and now them.
我们怎么不直接去外面的阴沟里闲逛
Why don't we just go outside and roam in the gutter?
那样还更节省时间
It will save time.
记住 艾格尼斯 慈善[宽容]是今天的议程
Remember, Agnes, charity is the order of the day.
我不知道自己还能忍♥受多久
I do not know how much more I can take.
保持冷静
Try to remain calm.
-玛丽安 -奥斯卡
- Marian. - Oscar.
你应该知道
You should know,
艾达姑姑打算替鲍尔太太还债了
Aunt Ada is going to pay Mrs. Bauer's debt.
那我必须好好利用所有机会
Then I must use every opportunity.
罗素小姐
Miss Russell.
你真漂亮
How well you look.
母亲 容我介绍 这位是范莱茵先生
Mother, may I present Mr. Van Rhijn?
你是如何结识我女儿的 先生
How do you know my daughter, sir?
其实不算认识 点头之交
Well, I don't. Not really.
但我想认识 非常想
But, uh, I want to. Very much.
人不能总得偿所愿
We cannot always have what we want.
母亲 范莱茵先生只是玩笑话
Oh, Mother, Mr. Van Rhijn is teasing.
他是拉里的朋友
He's a friend of Larry's.
那晚他来家里带拉里出去用晚餐
We met when he came by the other evening
我们是那时认识的
to take Larry for dinner.
你知道范莱茵先生是我们的邻居
You know Mr. Van Rhijn is our neighbor.
或至少我母亲是
Or at least, my mother is.
我之前与罗素小姐说
I was saying to Miss Russell,
我们该多见见面
we should all see more of each other.
也许吧
Maybe.
我能说这回办得相当出色吗
Dare I say we have outdone ourselves?
我也这么认为
Yes, I think so too.
莫里斯夫人 早上好
Mrs. Morris. Good morning.
莫里斯先生在吗
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表