剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
- I can believe it. Have a good time.
再见
Miss Brook.
那里四季如春……
- So it's beautiful there, no matter what.
奥萝拉,什么时候来的?
- Aurora, when did you get here?
才刚到
One minute ago.
奥萝拉明天要去纽波特
- Aurora's going to Newport tomorrow.
这么巧
Oh, how funny.
我才跟赖瑞罗素在聊纽波特
I've just been talking about Newport with Larry Russell.
他和奥斯卡要去参加 费许夫人的聚会
He and Oscar are on their way to stay with Mrs. Fish.
干吗都一股脑跑去纽波特
- Why does everyone have to go to Newport now?
怎么不去萨♥拉♥托♥加♥泉?
What's wrong with Saratoga Springs?
我新婚时那里可热门了
It was very fashionable when I was a bride.
都几百年前了
Exactly.
我们每年夏天都说要去度假 但从未成行
- Every summer we talk about taking a house there,
我们每年夏天都说要去度假 但从未成行
but we never do.
麦卡里斯特先生邀我去住十天
And now Mr. McAllister's asked me up for ten days.
你不会是要单独去住他家吧?
- You can't be going alone to stay with Mr. McAllister?
就算是,我也安全得很
- I'd be safe as brandy if I were.
那是你说的
Even so.
赖瑞说罗素夫人母女也受邀
- Larry told me he's invited Mrs. Russell and her daughter.
非得每句话都提到罗素家吗?
Must I hear of the Russells
非得每句话都提到罗素家吗?
in every sentence anyone utters?
麦卡里斯特夫人也会在
- And Mrs. McAllister will be there.
他们接纳罗素夫人了吗?
Has Mrs. Russell accepted?
你说呢 她都硬闯纽约社交圈了
Can you doubt it?
你说呢 她都硬闯纽约社交圈了
She's muscling into New York.
当然得在纽波特插一脚
She was bound to jam her foot in the door of Newport.
阿斯特夫人的碧区伍德山庄 已装♥修♥完毕
- Mrs. Astor has finished renovating Beechwood,
她以后会更常去那里度假
so she'll be spending her summers there
她以后会更常去那里度假
- from now on. - How do you know?
你怎么知道?
- from now on. - How do you know?
我会看报纸啊
I do read the papers, Agnes.
我又不是住在地洞里
I don't live at the bottom of an oubliette.
你说起话来倒很像
You just talk as if you do.
留下吃个午饭吧?
Are you staying for luncheon, my dear?
不了,谢谢
I can't, Aunt Agnes.
我让约翰提早走,由我来上咖啡
- I've told John he can leave early,
我让约翰提早走,由我来上咖啡
so I'll be dealing with the coffee.
有空多跟约翰讨教一下
- You might ask John for some tips on how he served it
他上次代你的班 表现得真是可圈可点
when he took over from you that time.
他上次代你的班 表现得真是可圈可点
He managed things so efficiently.
是,夫人
Yes, ma'am.
怎么每个家仆都外出处理私事
All our staff seem to have
怎么每个家仆都外出处理私事
pressing engagements outside this house.
家仆也有自己的人生
- Servants must have a life, Aunt Agnes.
有必要吗?
Why?
玛丽安,来一下
Marian?
-什么事?-我不是那种假惺惺的密友
What is it?
-什么事?-我不是那种假惺惺的密友
- I don't want to be one of those awful best friends
边讲坏消息却暗自窃喜
who delights in bringing unwelcome news.
你说吧
Go on.
我在担心你的瑞克斯先生
- I worry about your Mr. Raikes.
他还不算是我的
- He isn't "my" Mr. Raikes, exactly.
如果不是,那就好
- Well, if it isn't, then I'm glad.
他近来似乎交友广阔
He seems to be everywhere these days.
爱迪生点灯那天 他也参加我们的聚会
You know, we were in the same party
爱迪生点灯那天 他也参加我们的聚会
when Edison turned on his lights.
他告诉我了
He told me.
-我只是为你担心 -你多虑了
I just worry for you.
-我只是为你担心 -你多虑了
- Please don't. - Marian, are you coming?
-玛丽安,快来 -我得进去了
- Please don't. - Marian, are you coming?
-玛丽安,快来 -我得进去了
Now I'd better go in.
等你从纽波特回来再聊
I'll see you when you get back from Newport.
玩得开心点
Enjoy yourself.
放着就好,你可以走了
- Put it there, and be off with you.
班尼斯特先生说他会上咖啡
- Mr. Bannister says he'll manage the coffee.
-你要去哪儿?-没去哪里
- Where are you going? - Nowhere in particular.
我先去换衣服
I should get changed.
-没去哪里还带花 -瑞克斯先生……
Why would he have flowers
-没去哪里还带花 -瑞克斯先生……
if he's not going anywhere special?
-你看出苗头了吗?-没错,他在说谎
- Can you explain that? - I can.
-你看出苗头了吗?-没错,他在说谎
He's not telling the truth.
但那是他的事,我们管不着
But it's his business, not ours.
但那是他的事,我们管不着
So we leave him to it.
谢谢
Thank you.
他来访为何走地下室?
- What's he doing in the basement
他来访为何走地下室?
if he's come to call?
有事请交代布莉琪
Bridget can help you.
史考特小姐在吗?
Is Miss Scott anywhere about?
原来您找史考特小姐
- Oh, you're here for Miss Scott?
她在楼上的房♥间
She's upstairs in her room.
这个麻烦你交给她
Ah, can you give her this?
说是瑞克斯先生留的
Tell her Mr. Raikes left it.
我赶时间,晚点再跟她讨论
I'm in a hurry now. But say I can discuss it later.
我拿去给她
- I'll take it, sir. - Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
- I'll take it, sir. - Oh, thank you.
反正我顺路
- Makes sense. I'm going up there now.
我正要上楼去
- Makes sense. I'm going up there now.
你在忙吗?
Are you busy?
-怎么了吗?-没什么
- What's happened? - Nothing.
我想好怎么回复瑞克斯先生了
- Except I think I know what I intend to say to Mr. Raikes.
你打算怎么说?
Which is?
说我准备好了
Only that I'm ready.
我原本对私奔有所顾忌
I wasn't sure before about eloping,
但他说爱格姑妈不会改变♥态♥度
but Tom thinks that Aunt Agnes will never come round until
除非我们结婚
after the wedding.
我很高兴你能如愿以偿
- I'm happy if it's what you want.
周遭的人都不看好我们
I'm surrounded by doubters.
爱格姑妈,奥萝拉芬恩
Aunt Agnes, Aurora Fane.
唯一的办法就是我们结婚 好让她们闭嘴
The only way to silence them is just to get married
唯一的办法就是我们结婚 好让她们闭嘴
and have done with it.
总不能无止境拖延下去
- You can't leave everything up in the air indefinitely.
好歹你做出决定了
At least that's a decision.
瑞克斯先生传信来
Left by a Mr. Raikes.
这是好预兆吧?
Do you think it's a sign?
谢谢你
Thank you.
各位男士 别把女伴当成布袋甩
- Gentlemen!
各位男士 别把女伴当成布袋甩
Do not swing the women around like sacks of hay.
你要去纽波特多久?
- How long will you be in Newport?
十天
Ten days.
那我们碰得上面
I'll see you then.
我们下周五到,待到季末
I get there next Friday
我们下周五到,待到季末
and stay till the end of the season.
等我们回来还有很多时间练习
- And there'll be plenty of time to practice this
等我们回来还有很多时间练习
when we're both back.
大家记好
Remember, everyone.
跳方舞不能打闹嘻笑 再来一次
The quadrille is not a romping dance.
跳方舞不能打闹嘻笑 再来一次
Again, please.
恐怕不能再练了,凡恩先生
- You'll have to finish now, I'm afraid, Mr. Vaughn.
我们明早起程,葛莱蒂还没打包
We're leaving first thing in the morning,
我们明早起程,葛莱蒂还没打包
and Gladys has still all her packing to do.
谁叫你霸占我的侍女
- Only because you've commandeered my maid.
现在还给你了
She's in your room now.
回头再请你们来试穿舞衣
When you get back, we'll organize fittings
回头再请你们来试穿舞衣
for your dresses for the quadrille.
我已决定好样式
- I've chosen the design. - Has my mother agreed?
-我母亲同意了吗?-舞衣是送给你们的礼物
- I've chosen the design. - Has my mother agreed?
-我母亲同意了吗?-舞衣是送给你们的礼物
- The costumes would be a present to you all.
别跟我客气
Yes, you could.
跳方舞是凯莉提议的
Carrie gave us the idea for the quadrille
跳方舞是凯莉提议的
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表