剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
- If you're sure of that, Mr. McAllister.
那么就请进吧
Be my guest.
这山庄建于30年前
- It was built about 30 years ago
原屋主是丹尼尔派瑞许
for a man called Daniel Parrish.
两年前由威廉贝考斯阿斯特买♥♥下
And the year before last, it was bought
两年前由威廉贝考斯阿斯特买♥♥下
by William Backhouse Astor.
当然是买♥♥给他夫人住的
Although, of course, it was really for his wife.
他本人爱待在游艇上
He's never off his yacht.
夫人则是敬而远之
- And she's never on it.
夫人来了
- She's here. She's come early.
她提早到
- She's here. She's come early.
这下糟了
Oh, good Lord.
-从后门溜?-不行
Shall we go out the back?
她看到马车就知道你们来了
- No. She knows you're in the house.
她看到马车就知道你们来了
She would have seen your carriage.
快带罗素夫人出去
Get rid of Mrs. Russell.
跟我来
- Come with me. - Uh...
记得微笑
Smile.
从这里走
Right this way.
夫人,往这里
- Ma'am, please, this way. - Sorry.
抱歉
- Ma'am, please, this way. - Sorry.
快一点
Quickly.
借过
- Oh. - Sorry.
从这里出去
- Here we are. - Oh.
亲爱的丽娜
- Dear Lina, I bid you welcome to your own house.
欢迎你回到自己的家
- Dear Lina, I bid you welcome to your own house.
真高兴看到你
- How nice to see you. And you, Aurora.
还有你,奥萝拉
- How nice to see you. And you, Aurora.
希望没让你们失望
- I hope you approve of my efforts.
装♥修♥得太精致华美了
- Everything is too lovely for any words.
不愧是您的手笔
- You're so clever. - Oh.
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表