剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
我很乐意的
- I'm glad to go.
我也想听巴顿小姐演讲 并问她几个问题
I intend to hear Miss Barton's speak
我也想听巴顿小姐演讲 并问她几个问题
and to ask her some questions.
若事关替报社写的文章
- If this is for your journalistic endeavors,
请别对我透露太多
please don't tell me more than I want to know.
知道了
- Very well.
你意志很坚定,史考特小姐
- You're a determined young woman, aren't you, Miss Scott?
-这样不好吗?-当然很好
- Is that wrong? - Not at all.
你会遇上一些阻碍
You'll meet obstacles in your way.
你的肤色与性别就是其二
You're a colored woman, to name two of them.
想成功就非得果敢坚强
You need determination to get anywhere.
玛丽安也很执意
Miss Marian is determined, too, but she can be reckless.
但她有时太鲁莽
Miss Marian is determined, too, but she can be reckless.
所以我才要仰赖你
That is why I'm counting on you.
我也曾经轻率过
- I've been reckless in the past.
那你就能明白我说的
- Then you'll know what I mean.
我不想监视她,凡瑞恩夫人
- I will not spy on her, Mrs. Van Rhijn.
我没要你监视她
- I'm not asking you to spy.
只是确保她的安全
Just make sure she's safe.
夫人,午餐备好了
- Luncheon is served, ma'am.
艾达小姐已经在饭厅等了
Miss Ada is already in the dining room.
谢谢你,班尼斯特
- Thank you, Bannister.
真是周到
What service!
你说安排住宿,没说你会来
You said you'd manage things, but not that you'd be here.
为保一切周全,我岂能不来
- How could I be sure it would be done properly without me?
-希望没让你失望 -当然不会
You're not sorry, I hope. - Of course not.
把行李和女仆留下,直接到会场
- We should leave the luggage and the maids here
我们已经晚了
and go straight to the event... we're late enough already.
史考特小姐要采访巴顿小姐
- Miss Scott is writing an article on Miss Barton
让她和其他人都一起来吧
for "The New York Globe," so she'll be with us.
让她和其他人都一起来吧
And I think the others should come, too.
也好,都大老远跑来了
- Why not, when they've come this far?
失礼了
- Pardon me.
世人称她为克莱拉巴顿小姐
- She is known as Miss Clara Barton,
我们则称她克莱拉
but we know her as Clara.
她的面容与身影常见于大小医院
Her face and her form was seen in many a hospital...
她的面容与身影常见于大小医院
- I hope we haven't missed anything.
希望没错过演说
- I hope we haven't missed anything.
重点是我们和罗素夫人能够见报
- The point is, our presence will be recorded
重点是我们和罗素夫人能够见报
in the newspapers and Mrs. Russell's.
这点比较重要
That's what's important.
什么比较重要?
- What is important?
芬恩夫人认为 我们上报会有所助益
- Mrs. Fane thinks it may help
芬恩夫人认为 我们上报会有所助益
if the newspapers print that we were here.
你是说你出现在报上会很有用?
- Your presence will be helpful...
你是说你出现在报上会很有用?
Is that what you're saying? - It certainly will be, Anne.
当然有用了
Is that what you're saying? - It certainly will be, Anne.
罗素夫人来这之前 为红十字会慷慨解囊
Before coming here, Mrs. Russell has been
罗素夫人来这之前 为红十字会慷慨解囊
extremely generous to the Red Cross,
我们和巴顿小姐都很感谢她
for which we and Miss Barton are very grateful.
她的爱鼓舞人心……
- And her love that nerved our hearts...
-你冷静一点 -我懂了
- Pull yourself together. - I understand.
杀人凶手之妻 想用钱闯入上流社会
The murderer's wife is trying to buy herself
杀人凶手之妻 想用钱闯入上流社会
a place in society, and you're happy to take her money.
你很乐意拿她的钱
a place in society, and you're happy to take her money.
难道你不羞愧吗?
But aren't you ashamed?
你如此幼稚举动 对得起派崔克在天之灵吗?
- Do you think you're honoring Patrick
你如此幼稚举动 对得起派崔克在天之灵吗?
by behaving like a child in his memory?
你在糟蹋自己
- You have been defiled.
你是说我糟蹋了芬恩夫人?
- Do you mean my presence has defiled Mrs. Fane?
现在请巴顿小姐跟大家说几句话
- And now let me welcome Miss Barton to address you.
感谢各位拨冗,不远前来
- Thank you all for making this journey to be with me today
与我一同见证 红十字会史上重大的一刻
at what I hope will prove a momentous announcement
与我一同见证 红十字会史上重大的一刻
in the history of our cause,
我们原定只成立一间分会
because it now appears
我们原定只成立一间分会
that we will be opening not one new branch,
现在计划有了变动
as I'd originally planned,
由于罗素夫人鼎力相助
but thanks to Mrs. George Russell,
我们将成立三间分会
we will be opening three.
我们将成立三间分会
Well done. Well done.
太好了
Well done. Well done.
请罗素夫人上台来
- Mrs. Russell, will you be so good as to join me, please?
我先失陪
- If you'll excuse me.
-这简直是…… -安妮,你太傻了
- Very good.
-这简直是…… -安妮,你太傻了
- Anne, you are a fool.
没弄清♥真♥♥相♥就跟她起冲突
You should never pick a fight before you know the facts.
我知道真♥相♥
- I know the facts.
我丈夫死了,这是真♥相♥
My husband is dead. That's a fact.
我房♥子卖♥♥了,钱也没了
My house is sold. My money is gone.
你打算跟其他人一样背弃我
And now you'll turn your back on me
你打算跟其他人一样背弃我
like all the others just to keep in
唯恐得罪那个农家的女儿
like all the others just to keep in
唯恐得罪那个农家的女儿
with this potato digger's daughter.
你嘴上不说,但终究会这样
You'll deny it, but you will.
各位也知道
- As some of you may know,
我关心的慈善项目很多
many causes have been and are close to my heart,
今天我要特别感谢红十字会
but on this day,
今天我要特别感谢红十字会
I give thanks for the work of the Red Cross.
请各位想想
And I ask you to consider the amount of suffering
在红十字会的带动下 将能解救多少灾民
And I ask you to consider the amount of suffering
在红十字会的带动下 将能解救多少灾民
we will be able to alleviate under its banner.
谢谢大家
Thank you. - Very good.
请问巴顿小姐 是否考虑推广至全国?
- Miss Barton. - Miss Barton!
请问巴顿小姐 是否考虑推广至全国?
Do you hope you go national at some point?
芬恩夫人,莫里斯夫人 布鲁克小姐
- Mrs. Fane, Mrs. Morris, Miss Brook,
请加入罗素夫人及我 一同实地参访
please join Mrs. Russell and myself
请加入罗素夫人及我 一同实地参访
to make an inspection.
以答谢各位远道而来
After such a pilgrimage, it is only fair.
请问这位是谁?
And who is this, Miss Brook?
史考特小姐是我姑妈的秘书
- Miss Scott, my aunt's secretary.
她很敬仰您的志业
She is a great admirer of yours.
你好,史考特小姐,幸会了
- How do you do, Miss Scott? I'm glad to know you.
我也是纽约环球报的作者
- I'm also a writer for "The New York Globe,"
-黑人的报纸 -我知道
the colored paper. - Yes, I know it.
-方便请教几个问题吗?-尽管问
- May I ask you some questions for my article?
-方便请教几个问题吗?-尽管问
- Of course.
红十字会的救助对象 会考量肤色吗?
- Will the Red Cross extend its help to all who suffer,
红十字会的救助对象 会考量肤色吗?
despite race?
我们来者不拒,史考特小姐
- We will turn no one away who is in need, Miss Scott.
怎么回事啊,她是谁?
- What is happening? Who is she?
她是陪玛丽安来的 也替报社工作
- Miss Scott is with Marian
她是陪玛丽安来的 也替报社工作
and apparently also with the press.
是不太寻常
It is unusual, I admit.
她该不会与我们同行吧?
- She's not coming in with us?
来一同参访吧,史考特小姐
- I hope you'll join us, Miss Scott.
这些是两天前入院的火灾伤患
- These are survivors of a local fire
这些是两天前入院的火灾伤患
who were brought here two days ago.
-他还好吗?-仍疼痛不已
How is he today? - Oh...
你想了解治疗烧伤患者吗?
- Are you interested in the treatment of burn victims,
你想了解治疗烧伤患者吗?
Mrs. Russell? - Of course.
-那当然 -我们不仅仅是……
- Our practice is not just to shelter, clothe, and feed
提供灾民住所与衣食
- Our practice is not just to shelter, clothe, and feed
提供灾民住所与衣食
those overtaken by disaster, but also to aid them
更要帮助他们自立更生 重返受灾前的生活
those overtaken by disaster, but also to aid them
更要帮助他们自立更生 重返受灾前的生活
as they try to rescue the means of support they enjoyed
更要帮助他们自立更生 重返受灾前的生活
before disaster struck.
她手上沾满血,居然还怕见血
- She has blood on her hands,
她手上沾满血,居然还怕见血
but she shrieks at the sight of it.
何必这么说
- Why do you say these things?
我不想被她击倒
- Because I won't let her beat me.
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表