剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
多希望我们及早赶到
- I only wish we could have gotten here sooner.
还有我们能帮得上忙的吗?
Is there anything else we can do?
目前没有
Not at this stage.
你们已有伤者入院名单
You have a list of the passengers in the hospital.
以及罹难者名单
And another of the dead.
五人罹难固然惨重
- Five victims is tragic, of course.
幸亏无妇幼丧生
But no women and no children, thank God.
否则将更惨重
It might have been much worse.
我想献上一些心意
I want to give you something
以资感谢
for all that you've done.
感谢红十字会
For the Red Cross.
谢谢你,罗素先生
Thank you, Mr. Russell.
感谢贵会援助,巴顿小姐
- We're very grateful, Miss Barton.
罗素夫人能出席下次会议吗?
- Will you be at the next meeting, Mrs. Russell?
若不克前来,我也能理解
I'll quite understand if you'd rather not.
她会到场的
She'll be there.
现在该做些什么?
What should we do now?
可以到宾夕法尼亚医院探望伤者
- The wounded are in Pennsylvania Hospital.
可以到宾夕法尼亚医院探望伤者
You could go there.
警方会约谈你
The police need to speak with you.
等回到纽约再谈也不迟
But they can do that back in New York.
罗素先生,夫人
Mr. Russell? Mrs. Russell?
是每日画报的
He's from "The Daily Graphic."
他来拍事故现场
They came for pictures of the train.
但现在看见你们了
- But now they've seen you.
那就让他拍
- Better let him do it.
免得说我们在闪避
Or they might say we were hiding.
靠近一点
Bertha?
哈德逊线铁路事故
才死五个不算太严重
- Five dead doesn't seem very many.
爱格,想想看死者的家人
- Oh, Agnes. Think of their families.
这都要怪罗素先生失职
- Of course, it was negligence on Mr. Russell's part.
这都要怪罗素先生失职
- Is that fair? - He's the captain, isn't he?
这么说公允吗?
- Is that fair?
他不是业主吗?
- He's the captain, isn't he?
还是他那阶层不必负责?
Or doesn't an officer take responsibility in that class?
还是他那阶层不必负责?
- Of course he'll take responsibility,
他当然得负责
- Of course he'll take responsibility,
但不表示是他的错
but it doesn't mean it's his fault.
我不懂你的意思
I do not follow you.
在奥劳拉家的会议何时召开?
- When is the committee meeting at Aurora's?
是这周吗?
Is it this week?
是这周吗?
- Thursday, but I'm not sure it will happen now.
周四,但也许开不成
- Thursday, but I'm not sure it will happen now.
为什么?
Why not?
她希望到场的某人 可能无法出席
- Someone she's expecting may not be able
她希望到场的某人 可能无法出席
to get there after all.
不必说得如此隐晦
- Why are you being so elliptical?
不必说得如此隐晦
Who may not come to the meeting?
是谁不能出席?
Who may not come to the meeting?
是谁不能出席?
罗素夫人
- Mrs. Russell. - Oh.
你真是的,爱格
Heavens, Agnes.
就放过玛丽安十分钟 别盘问她了
Can we let Marian off the witness stand
就放过玛丽安十分钟 别盘问她了
for ten minutes at least?
我今早收到玛格表亲的信
I had a letter from Cousin Margaret this morning.
她说歌♥剧院之战越演越烈
She says the opera war is really heating up.
何必弄得像战争
- Why does there have to be a war?
学院歌♥剧院可多开放包厢 让新来者承租啊
- Why does there have to be a war?
学院歌♥剧院可多开放包厢 让新来者承租啊
Why can't the Academy create more boxes
学院歌♥剧院可多开放包厢 让新来者承租啊
for the new people to rent?
学院歌♥剧院可多开放包厢 让新来者承租啊
- Because the Academy of Music is one of the last bastions
因为他们是守护纽约市 道德标准的最后堡垒
- Because the Academy of Music is one of the last bastions
因为他们是守护纽约市 道德标准的最后堡垒
of decency and standards in this city.
因为他们是守护纽约市 道德标准的最后堡垒
We will not patronize any jumped-up opera house,
谁要去那自以为是的新歌♥剧院
We will not patronize any jumped-up opera house,
无论再怎么喧闹俗丽都一样
however loud and gaudy it may be.
无论再怎么喧闹俗丽都一样
金属疲劳造成轮轴断裂?这不可能啊
- Metal fatigue and a broken axle?
金属疲劳造成轮轴断裂?这不可能啊
That's impossible.
安装了破旧制品,就有可能
- Not if they weren't new when they were installed.
制♥造♥过程中有人出错 我要知道是谁
- At some point in the chain, a man did this,
制♥造♥过程中有人出错 我要知道是谁
and I want to know who.
制♥造♥过程中有人出错 我要知道是谁
We're dealing with it.
我们正在查
We're dealing with it.
大众认为我们偷工减料 因而害死五条人命
- The public will think we've cut corners,
大众认为我们偷工减料 因而害死五条人命
and the result is five innocent deaths.
公♥司♥内有杀人凶手
They'll know we have a killer on our payroll.
切勿让矛头对准我
And we need to make it clear it isn't me.
警方正全力调查
- The police are doing their best.
警方正全力调查
去找克顿侦探社的人来查
Go down to Pinkerton.
去找克顿侦探社的人来查
I want a couple of his men on the case.
去找克顿侦探社的人来查
Give them all the help they need.
给予一切协助
Give them all the help they need.
给予一切协助
Keep me up to date with their inquiries.
一有进展立刻回报
Keep me up to date with their inquiries.
一有进展立刻回报
- Of course. You should go home.
我会的,你先回家吧
- Of course. You should go home.
这是最新的媒体报导
- I thought you'd like to see the latest coverage.
这是最新的媒体报导
幸亏我们在市场上未受重挫
- We're not too badly damaged on the market,
幸亏我们在市场上未受重挫
I'm glad to say.
多亏巴顿小姐美言 说你深表沉痛
- Well, Miss Barton gave a good quote.
多亏巴顿小姐美言 说你深表沉痛
She called you "grief-stricken."
多亏巴顿小姐美言 说你深表沉痛
- I am grief-stricken.
我确实很沉痛
- I am grief-stricken.
而且你很富有
You're also very rich.
此番应可全身而退
You're also very rich.
此番应可全身而退
And likely to remain so.
此番应可全身而退
要外出办事吗,史考特小姐?
- Away on your errands, Miss Scott?
我要陪布鲁克小姐 参加红十字会议
- Miss Brook's Red Cross meeting is today.
我要陪布鲁克小姐 参加红十字会议
I've said I'd go with her.
不确定何时回来
I'm not sure when we'll be back.
没关系的
Oh, don't worry.
要顺道帮你跑个腿吗?
- Do you have any errands you'd like me to run?
不用了,我明天会去采买♥♥
- No, I'm going shopping tomorrow.
你呢,阿姆斯特朗小姐?
What about you, Miss Armstrong?
什么意思?
Meaning what?
没什么特别意思
Meaning nothing.
史考特小姐好心帮忙罢了
Miss Scott is offering to do us a good turn.
史考特小姐好心帮忙罢了
- Why? Is she suggesting we can't do our work?
她认为我们自己做不来?
- Why? Is she suggesting we can't do our work?
我先走了,鲍尔太太 免得让布鲁克小姐久等
I'll be off, Mrs. Bauer,
我先走了,鲍尔太太 免得让布鲁克小姐久等
or I'll keep Miss Brook waiting.
我先走了,鲍尔太太 免得让布鲁克小姐久等
你怎么搞的
What is the matter with you?
她总爱让我看似可怜虫
What is the matter with you?
她总爱让我看似可怜虫
- She's always trying to set me up
她总爱让我看似可怜虫
as some poor, sad creature
老到无法胜任自己的工作
who's too old for the work she's employed to do.
你多留意就看得出来
You watch. You'll see it.
你多留意就看得出来
你都没说话
You're very quiet.
我在想那些事故罹难者
- I'm just thinking about the poor men
我在想那些事故罹难者
in the train crash.
我很同情他们的妻子
Oh, I feel for their wives.
做好晚餐等着丈夫回家
Making dinner, expecting their husbands to be home
做好晚餐等着丈夫回家
at any moment.
只能说无法预知下一秒的事
- Suppose the truth is, you never know what's coming next.
只能说无法预知下一秒的事
- So we should try to get the most
所以才更该把握当下
- So we should try to get the most
所以才更该把握当下
out of what's happening now.
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表