剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
-顺便替我安排?-没问题
- Could you include me in your travel plans?
-顺便替我安排?-没问题
- Of course.
接续刚才的话题……
To finish that story...
我将与你俩一同到丹士维 支持巴顿小姐
- I'm going with you both to Dansville
我将与你俩一同到丹士维 支持巴顿小姐
to support Miss Barton.
这是好的开始
- It's a good way for you to start.
我同时打算捐一笔为数不小的钱
- In the meantime, I intend to make
我同时打算捐一笔为数不小的钱
a reasonably generous donation.
那么你的开始就更顺利了
- That's an even better way to start.
也会引发一些后果就是了
- Although it may not be without its complications.
麦卡里斯特先生到
- Mr. Ward McAllister.
亲爱的芬恩夫人
- My dear Mrs. Fane.
原谅在下来晚了
Please forgive me if I'm late,
我们在争论晚餐配哪瓶酒
but we were arguing over the wine for tonight.
您在与谁争论?
- Whom were you arguing with?
我的管家派瑞蒙 他自以为无所不知
- My butler, Perryman, who thinks he knows everything.
我不一样,我是真的无所不知
It's different for me.
我不一样,我是真的无所不知
I do know everything.
您认识布鲁克小姐吗?
- But do you know Miss Brook? - I know of Miss Brook.
我听说过布鲁克小姐
- But do you know Miss Brook? - I know of Miss Brook.
凡瑞恩夫人和艾达小姐可好?
And how is Mrs. Van Rhijn and your dear Aunt Ada?
她们很好 也很高兴您记得她们
- Very well.
她们很好 也很高兴您记得她们
They'll be pleased to hear your remember them.
想必这位就是……
- And you must be?
乔治罗素的夫人
- Mrs. George Russell, may I present Mr. Ward McAllister?
容我介绍麦卡里斯特先生
- Mrs. George Russell, may I present Mr. Ward McAllister?
-幸会啊 -麦卡里斯特先生好
- What a pleasure. - Mr. McAllister.
外子查尔斯
- Here's Charles. - Ah.
这位是瑞克斯先生
- And this is Mr. Raikes, newly arrived
才刚搬来不久
- And this is Mr. Raikes, newly arrived
才刚搬来不久
and already cutting a swathe through the city.
就已经征服全纽约了
and already cutting a swathe through the city.
-不敢当 -可以想见
- Hardly.
-不敢当 -可以想见
- I can easily believe it.
幸会啊
How do you do?
希望我能帮得上瑞克斯先生
Let us hope I may be of help to you, Mr. Raikes.
开始用餐吧
- Shall we go into luncheon?
开始用餐吧
- Oh, how nice. - Right this way.
-这边请 -希望与罗素夫人坐近些 -这边请 -希望与罗素夫人坐近些
- Oh, how nice. - Right this way.
-这边请 -希望与罗素夫人坐近些
- I hope I'm sitting near you, Mrs. Russell.
我想听听尊夫的铁路王国
I want to hear all about your husband's railroad empire.
那您得和罗素先生谈了
- Then I guess you'll have to speak to Mr. Russell.
那您得和罗素先生谈了
- Oh, but I don't want the facts,
但我不想听正事儿
- Oh, but I don't want the facts,
只想聊是非
only the gossip.
只想聊是非
Oh!
你已经穿上侍女服了?
- Dressed as a lady's maid, I see.
她现在是贴身侍女了
- She is a lady's maid.
主子没在家吃午餐感觉真奇怪
- It's strange when there's no upstairs luncheon.
我觉得挺好,像是在放假
- I think it's nice, like a holiday.
葛莱蒂小姐呢?
- Where's Miss Gladys?
她每周一都去上绘画课 谁也阻止不了她
- She goes to her painting class on Mondays.
她每周一都去上绘画课 谁也阻止不了她
Not even the dragon can stop her.
去见那位男子?
- Will she be meeting her young man?
哪位男子?
- What young man is that?
葛莱蒂小姐的朋友 鲍德温先生受邀来作客
- Miss Gladys' friend who's coming for dinner, Mr. Baldwin.
想必是打算纳他为家中一分子
- They must be planning to accept him,
想必是打算纳他为家中一分子
make him one of the family.
不见得吧
- I'm not so sure.
夫人对小姐怀有远大梦想
The mistress has big dreams for Miss Gladys.
那为何邀他来作客?
- Then why allow him in the house?
这个话题到此为止
- That's quite enough on the subject.
很愉快的午宴
- Beautifully done.
芬恩夫人,恭喜你了
- Mrs. Fane's to be congratulated.
贵府主厨手艺好吗?
- Do you have a good cook?
贵府主厨手艺好吗?
- Oh, hadn't you better ask my guests?
该问我的宾客啊
- Oh, hadn't you better ask my guests?
-有我认识的吗?-这我答不上来
- Do I know them?
-有我认识的吗?-这我答不上来
- How can I answer that?
知道我怎么想吗,罗素夫人?
- Shall I tell you what I think, Mrs. Russell?
贵府有出色的主厨
I think you have a very good chef...
-肯定是法国人 -那当然
French, of course... - Of course.
而且府上富丽堂皇
- And a fine palace of a house,
只可惜宾客名单不如你所愿
but I don't believe your guest list
只可惜宾客名单不如你所愿
is quite what you would like it to be.
麦卡里斯特先生 您一眼就看穿了我
- Mr. McAllister, you see through me as if I were glass.
我们能使上力
- We can mend that.
您和阿斯特夫人吗?
- You and Mrs. Astor?
是我和我想介绍你认识的人
Me and the people I will introduce you to.
-希望您当我的守护者 -那也是暂时的
- I'd love to think you would be my protector.
-希望您当我的守护者 -那也是暂时的
- For now.
没多久就换你来守护我咯
But fairly soon, I'd say you'll be protecting me.
罗素夫人和麦卡里斯特先生 似乎挺投缘的
- Mrs. Russell and Mr. McAllister
罗素夫人和麦卡里斯特先生 似乎挺投缘的
seem to be getting on well.
那当然,他俩几乎算同一种人
- Why wouldn't they,
那当然,他俩几乎算同一种人
when they are more or less the same person?
小心
- Oh! Whoa, steady.
谢谢你
- Oh, thank you so much.
你是凡瑞恩先生吧?
It's Mr. Van Rhijn, isn't it?
抱歉,我们认识吗?
- I'm sorry, do we know each other?
谈不上认识
- Not really.
我见过你,但你没注意到我
I've seen you, but you wouldn't have noticed me.
你忒谦了,而且不太可能
- That sounds modest and unlikely.
我是罗素夫人的侍女 你来吃过几次饭
- I'm Mrs. Russell's maid.
我是罗素夫人的侍女 你来吃过几次饭
You've come for dinner a few times.
把我母亲给气死了
- Much to my mother's fury.
-什么?-没什么
- What? - Never mind.
你好一阵子没来了呢
- But you haven't been here for a while, have you, sir?
是没错
- No, I haven't.
我知道原因哦
- And I know why.
能提点在下吗?
- Are you going to enlighten me?
罗素先生杠上市政委时 你疏远他们了
- It was a pity you backed off
罗素先生杠上市政委时 你疏远他们了
when Mr. Russell had that trouble with the city alderman.
想说他在忙,无心招呼我
- I thought he'd be too busy to bother with me.
是你不看好他能挺过险境吧
- You mean you weren't sure he'd survive the scandal.
不是这样的
- Mm, that's not true.
他也认为你对葛莱蒂小姐有意思
- He's also got it into his head
他也认为你对葛莱蒂小姐有意思
that you're interested in Miss Gladys.
我确实喜欢她
- I like her enormously.
他打算找个最适合的对象
- He's determined on a love match for her.
-希望女儿幸福 -那是当然
He wants her to be happy. - Of course he does.
我也希望她幸福
And so do I.
我该走了
- Well, I should be off.
你是想去哪里?
- Are you going anywhere interesting?
随便走走
- Only for a walk.
罗素夫人外出 我三四点左右再回府即可
Mrs. Russell is out,
罗素夫人外出 我三四点左右再回府即可
and I won't be needed before half past 3:00 or 4:00.
一小时后在公园的 莎翁雕像旁见?
- Could we meet in the park in an hour
一小时后在公园的 莎翁雕像旁见?
by Shakespeare's statue?
我想借助于你
I have an idea you could be helpful to me.
你不是要去见凡瑞恩夫人?
- But aren't you on your way to visit Mrs. Van Rhijn?
对
- I am.
而我一小时后去雕像旁找你
And I will see you by the statue in an hour.
烦请告知最新进展
- "I should be grateful to be kept up to date.
加几句客套话,然后署名
"Blah, blah, blah.
加几句客套话,然后署名
Yours sincerely."
先到这里就好
And now we must stop.
快吃午饭了
It'll be luncheon soon.
谢谢你陪玛丽安到丹士维
It's very good of you
谢谢你陪玛丽安到丹士维
to accompany Miss Marian in her quest.
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表