剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
- Thank you, Mr. Bannister. I'm glad you've been told that.
谢谢班尼斯特先生 幸好是夸奖
And I'm sorry I gave her the letter.
抱歉我把信给了夫人
And I'm sorry I gave her the letter.
抱歉我把信给了夫人
Not your fault.
不怪你
Not your fault.
但我会查出是谁写的
But I need to find out who wrote it.
但我会查出是谁写的
我该去找阿姆斯特朗小姐聊聊
I should talk to Miss Armstrong.
她似乎很清楚罗素家的事
She has an ear for what's going on in the other house.
别太早下定论
Don't jump to conclusions.
夫人喝点热牛奶吧,安定心神
- Would you like some warm milk, ma'am,
夫人喝点热牛奶吧,安定心神
to calm you down?
我今天太冲动了,阿姆斯特朗
- I allowed myself to act on impulse today, Armstrong.
我从来不曾如此
Something I never do.
我从来不曾如此
一旦冲动行事
To act on impulse...
一旦冲动行事
下场就是沦为笑柄
Is to make oneself a hostage to ridicule.
下场就是沦为笑柄
接连遭到背叛,您一定很伤心
- I'm sure these betrayals must be very upsetting.
接连遭到背叛,您一定很伤心
接连背叛是什么意思?
- What do you mean, "these betrayals"?
还有其他人吗?
Have there been others?
还有其他人吗?
It was just something I saw.
我稍早看到的 还以为您早就知道了
It was just something I saw.
我稍早看到的 还以为您早就知道了
I thought you knew.
我稍早看到的 还以为您早就知道了
知道什么?
Knew what?
奥斯卡先生的事
About Mr. Oscar.
快点告诉我
Tell me. At once.
他和罗素夫人的侍女一同去公园
罗素夫人的侍女?
Mrs. Russell's maid?
你确定?
Are you sure?
你确定?
- Servants in neighboring houses
街坊的家仆都彼此认识
- Servants in neighboring houses
街坊的家仆都彼此认识
do know each other, madam.
你下去吧
Leave me.
有话要交代班尼斯特吗?
- Should I give a message to Mr. Bannister--
别管他了,哪比得上此事重要
Never mind Bannister.
别管他了,哪比得上此事重要
What is Bannister to this?
-还有其他吩咐吗?-快点下去
- So there's nothing more you need?
-还有其他吩咐吗?-快点下去
Leave me! Now!
我先去睡了
I'm going to bed.
谢谢你今天的配合
I want to thank you for your help today.
谢谢你今天的配合
I think it was a success, don't you?
午宴很成功,不是吗?
I think it was a success, don't you?
午宴很成功,不是吗?
Thank God for Aurora Fane and Miss Brooks saving us
幸好芬恩夫人和布鲁克小姐 浇熄凡瑞恩夫人的怒火
Thank God for Aurora Fane and Miss Brooks saving us
幸好芬恩夫人和布鲁克小姐 浇熄凡瑞恩夫人的怒火
from the wrath of Mrs. Van Rhijn.
那是什么?
What's that?
克雷传来的
That's from Clay.
说已查出该为轮轴负责的人
He says they found the man responsible for the axles.
说已查出该为轮轴负责的人
His name is Dixon.
那人叫迪克森 是火车头制♥造♥部门主管
His name is Dixon.
那人叫迪克森 是火车头制♥造♥部门主管
He's the head of the team that built the engine.
-我想也是 -那好
- Of course he would be. - Good.
他供称是我下的指令
- He's told them I gave the order.
一派胡言
That's ridiculous.
据说他握有证据
The police say he has proof.
而且是书面的
Written proof.
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表