剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
不会是谈我吧?
- Not about me?
就是谈你,鲍德温先生
- Certainly about you, Mr. Baldwin.
你不在意他们是犹太人吧?
You have no objection to their being Jewish, I suppose?
-当然不在意 -很好
- Not at all, sir. - Good.
-当然不在意 -很好
As I say, I've discussed you with Mr. Seligman
我跟塞利格曼先生谈过了 他打算雇你当代理人
As I say, I've discussed you with Mr. Seligman
我跟塞利格曼先生谈过了 他打算雇你当代理人
and he is prepared to take you on as a broker,
前景大为看好
with excellent prospects.
只要几年你就会致富
In a few years, you could be a rich man.
我不知该说什么
- I don't know what to say.
我不会让您失望的 也保证让葛莱蒂……
But you won't regret it, Mr. Russell.
我不会让您失望的 也保证让葛莱蒂……
I promise... I will make sure Gladys...
我有条件
- There are conditions.
什么条件尽管说
- What are they, sir? Just tell me.
你写封道别信
- You may send a final letter,
之后不许再与我女儿联络
and after that, you will never communicate
之后不许再与我女儿联络
with my daughter again.
不许来找她
You will not see her.
在社交场合遇见也别接触
And if you encounter each other socially,
在社交场合遇见也别接触
you will avoid any contact,
只要别引起议论就好
providing you can do so without causing comment.
我还以为……
- But I-I thought...
你误会了,鲍德温先生
- You were mistaken, Mr. Baldwin.
这就是找我来的理由?
This is why you brought me here?
很抱歉,但确是如此
- I am sorry to say so, but it is.
万一我拒绝呢?
- What if I refuse?
一旦拒绝……
- If you refuse,
你当然有权拒绝
which you are, of course, fully entitled to do,
我会让你再也无法 在本国的金融界立足
then I will make sure that you never work
我会让你再也无法 在本国的金融界立足
in the financial sector of our economy again.
但这是我的事业
- But that's what I do.
拒绝就事业不保
- Not if you turn down my offer.
别怀疑,本人说到做到
But be assured that I will honor it.
我说你会致富绝非虚言
I meant it when I said you'd be rich.
还好吗,父亲说了什么?
- How was it? What did he say?
他非常慷慨
- He was very generous...
他非常慷慨
in a way.
就某方面而言
in a way.
哪方面?
- In what way?
他想帮助我的事业
- He wants to help me in my career.
现在先别谈,我再写信详述
But we don't have to do this now.
现在先别谈,我再写信详述
I'll write to you and explain.
-都说清楚了?-是的
- You made everything clear? - I did indeed.
我们也许会后悔
We may regret it.
-他似乎很正派 -但不合我意
He seems a decent fellow. - He's not what I want.
葛莱蒂及早明白才会幸福
And the sooner Gladys understands that,
葛莱蒂及早明白才会幸福
the happier she will be.
我该回去了
- I should be going.
不用这么快吧?
- Not yet, surely. - Yes, I should.
我是该走了
- Not yet, surely. - Yes, I should.
但是,葛莱蒂……
But, Gladys...
你是个好女孩
you're a great girl,
是我至今认识最好的
one of the best I've ever known or ever will know.
以后也遇不上了
one of the best I've ever known or ever will know.
这是真心话
I mean that.
我不懂你的意思
- I don't understand.
晚安
- Good night.
再见,罗素先生与夫人
Good night, sir, and Mrs. Russell.
谢谢款待
Thank you for dinner, and...
祝阖家平安
God bless you all.
你们做了什么?
- What have you done?
何以认定是我们?
- What makes you think we've done anything?
我很了解你们
- I know you.
您没坏了我俩的事吧?
- You haven't spoiled things, Father?
我没坏了他的前程
- Not for Mr. Baldwin.
这点你要相信我
You may be sure of that, my dear.
老爷,克雷先生求见
- Mr. Clay is here, sir.
老爷,克雷先生求见
He wants to see you very urgently.
他说有急事
He wants to see you very urgently.
喝点吧,乖女儿
- Here, my dear.
火车驶过宾州米尔伯恩时脱轨
- It came off the rails
火车驶过宾州米尔伯恩时脱轨
just outside Millbourne, Pennsylvania.
目前已知三人丧生,多人重伤
We know there are three dead so far,
目前已知三人丧生,多人重伤
with scores more badly injured.
消息正陆续传来
Reports are pouring in.
死者中有妇幼吗?
- Are the dead men, women, or children?
说是三名男子,但尚未证实
- They say it's three men so far,
说是三名男子,但尚未证实
but we can't count on it.
我爱上他了
- You see, I think I love him.
您难道不懂吗?
Or don't you know what that means?
我懂
- I know what it means.
我向你保证
I promise you this...
我只求你能幸福美满
I'll never ask anything of you
我只求你能幸福美满
that is not for your benefit in the end.
我的期望没那么高
- You want more for me than I want for myself.
这是我的责任
- That is my job. I'm your mother.
我是你母亲
- That is my job. I'm your mother.
希望你有最好的
I want the whole world for you, and I'll get it any way I can.
而我会尽全力促成
I want the whole world for you, and I'll get it any way I can.
我去看看克雷的来意
I should see what's brought Mr. Clay here.
我会去亚契的办公室问清♥真♥♥相♥
- I'll go to Archie's office, find out what's happened.
问到了又能怎样?
- And then what?
根本没有用
Precisely.
知道伤亡人数吗?
- Do they have any numbers?
三人死亡,还会增加
- Three dead, but it will be more.
太不幸了
- It's so awful.
多少人受伤?
Do we have a figure for the injured?
还不清楚
- Not yet.
早料到会有这一天 发生了就面对吧
- Well, we knew it would happen to us one day,
早料到会有这一天 发生了就面对吧
and now it has.
-我能帮上忙吗?-可以
- Can I do anything?
-我能帮上忙吗?-可以
- Certainly.
今晚就拍电报 告知巴顿小姐此事
You can wire Miss Barton tonight with the details.
请她赶到宾州米尔伯恩
Ask her to get to Millbourne, Pennsylvania, if she can.
我们明天去跟她会合
We'll meet her there tomorrow.
说我们全力支援
Please say we'll give her whatever she may need.
我设法压一压媒体
Please say we'll give her whatever she may need.
我设法压一压媒体
- I'll try to control the news coverage.
弄不好就此毁了
- It could bring us down.
严重事故可毁掉公♥司♥跟我们
A bad crash could destroy the company and us.
那就设法全身而退
- Then make sure you survive it.
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表