剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
您很久没戴这条了
You haven't worn this one for a while.
透纳,我在想……
Turner, I've been thinking
也该终止我俩的主仆关系了
and I wonder if it isn't time for us to take a rest from each other.
什么?
What?
我们不那么合得来了
We don't get on as we used to.
你是主子,我不过应从而已
Like all employers, you set the tone.
看吧,就说我们合不来
See what I mean?
-是罗素先生的意思?-不是
Is this Mr. Russell's idea?
他还要我给你写推荐信
- Because... - No, but he's asked me
他还要我给你写推荐信
to give you a good reference, and, despite some misgivings, I will.
尽管有些疑虑,我还是会写
to give you a good reference, and, despite some misgivings, I will.
没必要说你工作能力不好
There's no need to imply your work's not excellent.
他……
He...
你想说什么?
What were you going to say?
没什么,夫人
Nothing, Madam. Nothing at all.
我无话可说
Nothing, Madam. Nothing at all.
问他何时收到的
Ask him when it was delivered.
何时收到的,班尼斯特?
When was it delivered, Bannister?
刚收到,夫人
Just now, ma'am.
-刚收到 -他下去前
- Just now. - Before he goes
叫他向约翰请教侍餐的窍门
tell him to ask John for some tips on serving luncheon.
约翰上回的表现可好了
Everything went so smoothly when John was at the helm.
-什么?-谢谢,班尼斯特
- What? - Thank you, Bannister.
可以下去了
That will be all.
你打算何时原谅他?
When are you going to forgive him?
等他值得我原谅再说
When he has earned my forgiveness.
-逛街还尽兴吗?-很开心
- Did you have a nice time, dear? - I think so.
布鲁明黛商行总令我目不暇给
I'm always overwhelmed by Bloomingdale's.
店内商品比老家全镇加起来还多
There are more items in that one store
店内商品比老家全镇加起来还多
than there were in the whole of Doylestown.
罗素夫人开除了她的侍女
Mrs. Russell has fired her maid.
真的啊 我去她家时完全没迹象
I'm amazed.
真的啊 我去她家时完全没迹象
She didn't give a hint of it when I was with her.
可见你的口才有多好
You must have been more eloquent than you realized.
您会回信吗?
Will you write to her?
当然不会,免得她又写来
Of course, I won't write to her. She might write back.
至少说你收到信
You must acknowledge the letter.
毕竟她照你请求做了
She's done what you asked.
您在更衣前还有其他吩咐吗?
Is there anything you'd like me to do before you get changed?
跟罗素夫人说谢谢来信
Please thank Mrs. Russell for this note but without a trace of warmth.
要用冷冰冰的语气
Please thank Mrs. Russell for this note but without a trace of warmth.
然后请约翰送过去
And have John take it over.
你进来做什么?
What are you doing here?
是你叫她开除我的?
Did you have me sacked?
不是,我还请她给你写推荐信
No.
不是,我还请她给你写推荐信
And I got you a good reference.
所以我该感谢你罗?
So I should be grateful?
随你怎么想
That's up to you.
事故调查得怎样了?
How is the train crash inquiry?
你少假惺惺了
What do you care?
我一心盼着你能全身而退
I care very much that you should emerge unscathed.
我一心盼着你能全身而退
You see, you... you missed something in me.
要知道……
You see, you... you missed something in me.
你对我所言动了心
You see, you... you missed something in me.
我若成为你的女人 一定会全力助你成功
I was offering you a woman who would devote her life
我若成为你的女人 一定会全力助你成功
to your success, your health, and your happiness.
让你健康又幸福
to your success, your health, and your happiness.
罗素夫人做得到这点吗?
Could Mrs. Russell say the same?
我心里只会有你,别的都不重要
I'd have loved you to the exclusion of everything else.
说完了
Well...
我先告退了
I'll say good night.
或许我们会重逢
Perhaps we'll meet again.
不可能
I doubt it.
瑞克斯先生到了
Mr. Raikes.
感谢您的邀请
This is very kind of you.
很高兴能帮上忙
I'm delighted to help.
幸会,我是钱柏林夫人
How do you do? I'm Mrs. Chamberlain.
久仰了,您的盛名远播
I know. The famous Mrs. Chamberlain.
您的藏画果然如传言中精彩
And I see that your pictures are quite as fine as I've been told.
午餐后我带你参观藏画室
After luncheon, I'll show you the gallery.
我现在还有事要忙
But now I have business to attend to.
先失陪了
If you'll excuse me.
她是忙着让我们单独相处
I suppose her business is to leave us alone.
不晓得你爱格姑妈会怎么想
What would your Aunt Agnes make of that?
我来她家,姑妈又会怎么想呢
What would she make of my being in this house at all?
我来她家,姑妈又会怎么想呢
Well, I confess it feels very daring.
我必须说此举确实大胆
Well, I confess it feels very daring.
想必你4日会去看点灯仪式
I gather you're going to watch Mr. Edison's electrics on the fourth.
你会去罗素夫人的聚会吗?
Will you be in Mrs. Russell's party?
不会
No.
你们分乘马车野餐 没有多的位子
You're to travel and dine in two carriages and there's no room.
这样啊
Really? Then why don't I cancel? You can go in my place.
那我不去,位子让给你
Really? Then why don't I cancel? You can go in my place.
谢谢,不用了
Thank you, but no.
那样会女多于男,都决定好了
It would spoil the numbers, and it's settled now.
那样会女多于男,都决定好了
The Fanes are coming
芬恩夫妇会去
The Fanes are coming
还有奥萝拉的朋友希西宾翰
and a friend of Aurora's, Cissie Bingham.
一定是她占了你的位子
She must have taken your seat.
我不记得她是谁
I don't remember her.
据说是亨利弗拉格勒的外甥女
She's supposed to be a niece of Henry Flagler.
就是与洛克斐勒 共同创立标准石油的那位
The fellow who's set up the Standard Oil Trust with Rockefeller?
为何说据说是?
What do you mean, she's "supposed" to be his niece?
没人说得准她的身份
Well, no one can work out how she could be.
但弗拉格勒给她大笔零用钱
But he gives her a huge allowance, so there must be a link.
想必关系匪浅
But he gives her a huge allowance, so there must be a link.
至少她母亲声望良好
Her mother is most respectable, at any rate
不论真♥相♥为何
whatever the truth of it.
她们母女交游甚广
And they both go everywhere.
怪的是有些人犯错 旁人会既往不咎
It's odd how some people are forgiven their past misdemeanors
然而钱柏林夫人却终生受谴责
while others, like Mrs. Chamberlain, must pay for them forever.
秘诀是设法打进第一个社交圈
The trick is to find your way into the first group.
秘诀是设法打进第一个社交圈
You've certainly found your way around New York.
你在纽约很吃得开
You've certainly found your way around New York.
我真羡慕你
I envy you.
先别想这些了
Never mind that now.
先别想这些了
What should I mind?
那我该想什么?
What should I mind?
想着我爱你
That I love you.
爱上你是我此生最美好的事
That my love for you is the best part of me by far.
你是个好人,汤姆
You're a good man, Tom.
想当初你我素昧平生 你却对我伸出援手
Think of your kindness to me when I was a stranger in desperate straits.
我们也该主宰自己的人生了
Isn't it time we took control of our own lives?
我们还年轻,玛丽安
We're young, Marian.
我们彼此相爱 还需要确认什么呢
We love each other. What more do we need to know?
-否则的话…… -怎么样?
- Otherwise... - Otherwise what?
纽约的诱惑太多
There are so many distractions in New York.
令人眼花撩乱
So many sideshows.
就算找到对的人 也很容易做出错误选择
It must be easy for people to drift down the wrong path
就算找到对的人 也很容易做出错误选择
even when they know the right one.
为何这么说?
Why do you say that?
希望我俩意志够坚定
I just want us to be strong enough
趁现在还有机会 要掌握自己的未来
to take hold of our future, now, when we have a chance.
打扰了,我们去用餐吧
Excuse me, but shall we have some luncheon?
她没事先警告?
- She gave you no warning? - Nothing.
没有,令我措手不及
Out of the blue.
我在帮她更衣,她突然说道……
I was helping her to change for dinner when she said it.
我们该结束主仆关系了
"I think it's time for us to part."
我的手就在她颈后
I had my hands on her neck at the time.
当时真该用力把她给掐死
I wanted to tighten my grip and squeeze the life out of her.
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表