剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
as much as I'm able.
明智之举 家里只有老爷用餐
- Very wise, with only the master left
明智之举 家里只有老爷用餐
- in the house to feed. - He's no trouble.
他很好解决
- in the house to feed. - He's no trouble.
他不挑食,什么都吃
He'd eat anything that's put in front of him.
此外一切都顺利?
- But everything's all right otherwise?
为何这么问?
Why do you ask?
我早上看见你在外头
- Only that I saw you this morning in the streets.
似乎是在跟人起争执
You seemed to be having an argument of some sort.
没错
I was.
要告诉我们原因吗?
- Aren't you going to tell us what it was about, monsieur?
不说了
No.
我先去睡了
I'm going to bed.
真是舒适宜人 你们买♥♥这夏屋多久了?
This is so charming.
真是舒适宜人 你们买♥♥这夏屋多久了?
How long have you been coming here?
我们躲在湾岸农庄里 逍遥了至少二十年
- We have been hiding in Bayside Farm
我们躲在湾岸农庄里 逍遥了至少二十年
for 20 years at least.
现在却涌进一大堆纽约人
But now New York is coming out to find us.
恐怕最好的地段都被买♥♥走了
- Oh, I suppose they're snapping up all the best lots.
美景大道上还有一些地
- There are still some on Bellevue Avenue,
我大力推荐
which I would recommend.
阿斯特夫人的碧区伍德山庄 应该整修好了
- I gather Mrs. Astor has finished Beechwood.
那座山庄买♥♥得好
That was a good buy.
不需要拆除
She didn't have to tear it down.
只要增建侧厅再稍加修缮就好
Just add a wing and tidy it a little.
真想看看那栋房♥子
- I should love to see the house.
可惜她不在纽波特
I'm afraid she isn't in town.
这里大家做何消遣?
- What do you do all day? What's the life here?
跟在纽约差不多
It's much like New York,
只是多了阳光和海景
but with sun and sea for a background.
年轻人都会去赌场打网球
- The young go to the casino and play tennis.
我们也去吧?
Can we follow them there?
你也想去吧,葛莱蒂 搞不好能碰到赖瑞
You'd like that, wouldn't you, Gladys?
你也想去吧,葛莱蒂 搞不好能碰到赖瑞
- We might see Larry. - Mm-hmm.
对哦,费许夫人邀令郎来玩
- Of course, your son is staying with Mrs. Fish.
-你跟费许夫人熟吗?-完全不熟
- Do you know her well? - I don't know her at all.
赖瑞跟她聚会过好几次
But Larry's stayed there a few times.
这就好办了
That may be helpful.
我们明天就去赌场
We'll go to the casino tomorrow.
我来问费许夫人何时办派对
I'll ask Mrs. Fish when she's taking her party.
她的计划总是一变再变 搞得大家很扫兴
- Mrs. Fish will only change the plan ten times
她的计划总是一变再变 搞得大家很扫兴
- and wreck the afternoon.
那我们只好锲而不舍了
Then, my dear, we must persevere.
-稍等我一下 -慢慢来没关系
I'll be quick.
-稍等我一下 -慢慢来没关系
Take your time, dear.
请问有鹿毛色的吗?
- What do you have in fawn? - Oh, no.
小姐,请留步
Pardon me, miss?
这位女士……
- Excuse me? I can return it to her if it's helpful.
-我可以帮忙还给她 -您认识迪克森太太?
- Excuse me? I can return it to her if it's helpful.
-我可以帮忙还给她 -您认识迪克森太太?
Do you know Mrs. Dixon?
不认识,但我知道她雇主家
- Well, no, but I know where her employer lives.
那就麻烦您了
- That's very kind of you, miss.
别客气
Not at all.
我要买♥♥两双七号♥的 请帮我包起来
Now, I'll have two pairs of those, please.
我要买♥♥两双七号♥的 请帮我包起来
Size seven. I'll take them with me now.
我先去一趟罗素家再回去
I have to look into the Russell's house
我先去一趟罗素家再回去
when we get back.
-别等我了 -知道了
- Don't wait for me. - I won't.
我也不会告诉爱格
And I won't tell Agnes either.
请转交给迪克森太太
If you could give it to Mrs. Dixon?
迪克森太太?
Mrs. Dixon?
你好,布鲁克小姐,有事吗?
- Hello, Miss Brook. Can I help?
我来转交迪克森太太的失物 还是迪克森小姐?
- I just wanted to drop this off for Mrs. Dixon.
我来转交迪克森太太的失物 还是迪克森小姐?
Or is it Miss?
她忘在布鲁明黛的收银台 我正好在她后面
She left it on the counter in Bloomingdale's,
她忘在布鲁明黛的收银台 我正好在她后面
and I was behind her in line.
收银员想叫住她,但晚了一步
The assistant tried to find her,
收银员想叫住她,但晚了一步
but she was too late.
-迪克森太太是哪位?-您的速记打字员
- Mrs. Dixon? - Your stenographer.
我见过她一次 她来请赖瑞转交文件给您
I met her when she brought some papers for you
我见过她一次 她来请赖瑞转交文件给您
and gave them to Larry.
说是重要文件
She said you had to see them at once.
对,当时赖瑞正要去纽波特
- I know. It was just as Larry was leaving for Newport.
你说的是安斯利小姐
You must mean Miss Ainsley.
她买♥♥了手套
- She'd bought some gloves, and I suppose,
付款人是写迪克森
had charged them to the name Dixon.
抱歉给您添麻烦了
I'm sorry to bother you with it.
一点儿也不麻烦
- You haven't bothered me at all.
正好相反
Quite the reverse.
谢谢你,请慢走
Goodbye and thank you, Miss Brook.
交给我吧
Thank you, Church.
杰克今天下午又休假?
- Is it Jack's afternoon off again?
他跟我们一样周休一次
- He has one a week. Same as us.
他跟上次一样又买♥♥了花
- I think he's bought flowers just like the last time.
藏好后才上楼干活
He hid them when he went up to serve.
别多管闲事
You're not being fair.
-我想去跟踪他 -什么?
- Let me follow him. - What?
跟班尼斯特先生说我帮你跑腿
You can tell Mr. Bannister
跟班尼斯特先生说我帮你跑腿
that I'm running some errands for you.
人家有了新对象你又看上他了
- Oh, you're only interested in Jack
人家有了新对象你又看上他了
because he's found someone else.
少来,你也很好奇
- Come on. You know you're curious.
不准坏了他的好事
You're not to spoil his fun.
他另找对象是天经地义
He's entitled to visit another young lady.
万一被他发现怎么办?
What would you say if he sees you?
到时候再说
I'll think of something.
好吧,你去拿外套
- Go on, then. Fetch your coat.
都收拾好了 没其他的事我出门了
- This is the last of it, so I'll be off if you don't mind.
班尼斯特先生怎么说?
- What does Mr. Bannister say? - I've said he's to go.
我说他可以离开了
- What does Mr. Bannister say? - I've said he's to go.
我去换衣服
I'll just get changed.
-夫人跟你说话了吗?-看情况
- Is she talking to you yet? - It depends.
她有时透过艾达小姐跟我说话
Sometimes she speaks to Miss Ada,
她有时透过艾达小姐跟我说话
and Miss Ada speaks to me.
总会好转的
This too will pass.
-要我回避吗?-不用
- Shall I go? - No.
你知道我每周 都来还钱给艾达小姐
You know that I bring my dollar every week to Miss Ada.
谢谢你,鲍尔太太
Thank you, Mrs. Bauer.
希望没让你太吃力才好
I hope it's not too great an inconvenience.
还有别的事吗?
Is there something else?
也许是我多心
I may be wrong, ma'am.
阿姆斯壮小姐 似乎有意中伤史考特小姐
But I think Miss Armstrong is planning
阿姆斯壮小姐 似乎有意中伤史考特小姐
to do a disservice to Miss Scott.
这是可想见的事
You do not surprise me.
不知道她在盘算什么
- I don't know what she's got planned.
她想到时总是嘴角上扬
But it makes her smile to think about it.
想说该知会您一声
I thought I should let you know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道是什么事吗?
Can you think what that might be?
我心里大概有个底
I have a suspicion, yes.
去请史考特小姐提高警觉
- Then warn Miss Scott if you can.
自从偷看信后她一直在暗示我 握有能让我难堪的把柄
- She's been hinting since she read the letter
自从偷看信后她一直在暗示我 握有能让我难堪的把柄
that she knows enough of my story now
自从偷看信后她一直在暗示我 握有能让我难堪的把柄
to make things difficult for me.
她打算向凡瑞恩夫人告密
It means she's planning to tell Mrs. Van Rhijn.
鲍尔太太 也是这么跟艾达姑妈说的
- Mrs. Bauer said much the same thing to Aunt Ada.
你究竟有何不为人知的过去?
But what about your story is so terrible?
好吧
All right.
也该告诉你了
You've waited long enough.
我提过有个伊莱亚费恩 改变了我的人生
I told you a man called Elias Finn changed my life.
我记得
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表