剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
Is Mr. Morris here?
他希望稍后过来看看
He's hoping to look in later.
那他就要错过了
Then he may miss it.
-我不明白 -之后你就会了
- I don't understand. - You will.
你一定是费恩夫人吧
And you must be Mrs. Fane.
是的 罗素先生 我是奥萝拉·费恩
Yes, Mr. Russell, I'm Aurora Fane.
这么说是你们俩认为
So the pair of you decided
我妻子的舞厅不够格
my wife's ballroom was not good enough
用来举办你们的筹钱慈善活动咯
to raise money for your charity?
罗素先生 实在无需...
Mr. Russell, there's no need--
你期望接下去三天
How much money do you hope to raise
筹集到多少钱
over the next three days?
我想大概三十 或甚至四十美元吧
I suppose I'm hoping for $30 or even $40.
这里是一百 我只有一个条件
Here's $100, on one condition.
什么
What?
这个摊位的所有物品都在一小时内
That everything on this stall is delivered to my house
送到我在第五大道的家中
on Fifth Avenue within the hour.
这是我的名片
This is my card.
-能做到吗 -我想可以
- Can you do it? - Uh, yes, I suppose we can.
毕竟这是我们来这里的原因 对吧
It is why we're here, isn't it?
这才是目的
I mean, that is the point.
当然
Of course!
-这么说你接受了 -谢谢
- So you'll take it. - Thank you.
您真慷慨
Very generous.
你还要关闭并拆除你的摊位
You will also close and dismantle your stall.
这是我在第五大道上的住址
This is my address on Fifth Avenue.
-明白了 -一百美金
- I see. - $100.
我会买♥♥下一切 但一小时内东西必须运走
I'm buying everything, but it must be delivered within the hour.
而且摊位必须立刻关闭拆除
And the stall will be closed and taken down at once.
如您所愿
As you wish.
我愿意用一百美元买♥♥下你摊位上的一切
I will buy everything on your stall for $100.
请全部装好...
Please wrap it up...
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
-这边是卖♥♥什么 -手套 先生
- What have we here? - Gloves, sir.
我全都要了
I will take all of them.
罗素夫人 你不能阻止这一切吗
Mrs. Russell, can't you stop this?
为什么 这将是本社交季最成功的义卖♥♥
Why? The bazaar will be the most successful of the season.
好
All right.
-女士 一百美元 -这也帮不了你
- Madam, $100. - It won't help you, you know.
这种花招无法打动
This sort of stunt does not impress
你想讨欢心的那些人
the people you want to win over.
莫里斯夫人 这种花招能打动所有人
Mrs. Morris, this sort of stunt impresses everyone.
我想你父亲一定是好心
I'm sure your father means well,
但恐怕他的慷慨会让这次义卖♥♥
but I'm afraid his generosity will close the bazaar
在没开始前就结束了
before it's really begun.
我觉得他根本没安好心
I don't think he means well at all.
-是吗 -没错
- No? - No.
但我不怪他
And I don't blame him one little bit.
一百 布鲁克小姐
$100, Miss Brook?
我感觉自己该说五百
I feel I should say $500,
这样就能瓦解刚才您的所有努力
and we could transform the whole endeavor.
但一百我也接受
But I'll take $100.
我想所有人都拿到钱了
Well, I think that's everyone.
需要我帮助打包吗
Can I help with packing it up?
不必 我很享受这一切
Oh, no, I'm enjoying myself.
威廉·谢尔曼将军曾成功实施"向海洋进军"的作战方案
深入南部同盟腹地佐治亚州 攻下萨凡纳
谢尔曼向海洋进军的盛况 可不是天天能见
It's not every day you watch Sherman march into the sea.
你的聚会结束了 莫里斯夫人
Your party's over, Mrs. Morris.
我应该恭喜你
You are to be congratulated.
非常出色的成绩
It's been a great success.
现在该回家了
And now it's time to go home.
准备好了吗 亲爱的
Are you ready, my dear?
-拉里 -你该走了
- Larry? - You'd better go.
谢尔曼要走了
Sherman's leaving.
告辞 布鲁克小姐
Miss Brook.
再见 亲爱的
Goodbye, my dear.
你不会也要走了吧
You're not going.
留在这也无用
There's nothing to stay for.
雄狮已吼
The lion has roared.
看来船已沉没
Seems to me the ship is sinking.
让我们跟着老鼠[叛徒]走吧
Let us follow the example of rats.
这么说太刻薄了 艾格妮丝
I don't know how nice that is, Agnes.
真不好意思 抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry, apologies.
妈妈 你提早回来了
Mama, you're back very early.
我以为我们要在莫里斯夫人的义卖♥♥见面
I thought we were meeting at Mrs. Morris' bazaar.
义卖♥♥结束了 亲爱的
The bazaar is over, my dear.
关闭且结束
Closed and finished.
什么 那不是持续三天的活动吗
What? I thought it was to last three days.
原本是
So it was.
但一个叫做乔治·罗素的男人决定改变日程
But a man called George Russell decided otherwise.
我觉得他们已经吸取了教训
I'd say they learned their lesson.
我想莫里斯夫人和费恩夫人
I think neither Mrs. Morris nor Mrs. Fane
绝不会忘记今天
will ever forget this one.
他什么样
What was he like?
昨天我会说他只是个无名小卒
Well, yesterday I would have said he was nobody.
但今天嘛
But today?
我不得不承认他是个不容忽视的人
I'm obliged to concede that he is someone to be reckoned with.
那我们要交好吗
And befriended?
不
Oh, no.
至少暂时不
Not yet, at any rate.
但我们会再见到他
But we will hear of him again.
我其实还很享受刚才那一出
I rather enjoyed myself.
现在...
And now...
我要上楼 宽衣解带
I'm going upstairs to take off my coat.
今早我自♥由♥了
I have a free morning.
这是个值得好好品味的甜头
It is a treat to be savored.
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表