剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
in the first place.
感谢你们愿意配合
And the rest of you are so good to join in.
-若您坚持的话 -我坚持,我去送送你们
- Please. - Well, if you're sure.
-若您坚持的话 -我坚持,我去送送你们
- I am. And now I'll come and see you out.
-再见,罗素夫人 -谢谢您……
- Good day, Mrs. Russell. - Thank you, Mrs. Russell.
我们全都出门不太好
- It's a shame we'll all be gone at once.
真希望赖瑞能留下
I wish Larry could have stayed.
我很担心父亲
I'm concerned about Father.
他一个人没问题吧?
Will he manage while we're away?
岂止没问题
He'll do more than manage.
刚才看他满脸愁容
- Only, he looked worried earlier.
没这回事,他只是在想事情
He wasn't worried.
没这回事,他只是在想事情
He was just thinking about things.
他要想的事情似乎很多
- Well, he seemed to have a great many things
他要想的事情似乎很多
to think about.
这么早就回来啦 晚点回来没关系的
You're back early, John.
这么早就回来啦 晚点回来没关系的
You could have stayed out a bit later.
玩得愉快吗?
Did you have a nice time?
你那么想知道?
Wouldn't you like to know?
你去哪里了?
Where'd you go?
我喜欢的地方
- Somewhere I enjoy. - You're very mysterious.
好神秘喔
- Somewhere I enjoy. - You're very mysterious.
喝点茶吧
Have some tea anyway.
茶就不用了,鲍尔太太
- Oh, anything but tea, Mrs. Bauer.
我先回房♥,有需要请来叫我
I'll be in my room, but knock if you want me, Mr. Bannister.
谢谢
Thank you.
他有事瞒着大家
He's hiding something.
有事相瞒的不只有他
- If he is, he's not the only one.
对吧,史考特小姐?
Is he, Miss Scott?
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
聆讯那天要如何安排夫人?
- Will Mrs. Russell need any special arrangements
聆讯那天要如何安排夫人?
- at the hearing? - She's not coming.
她不会去
- at the hearing? - She's not coming.
她明天出发去纽波特
Tomorrow, she leaves for Newport.
她明天出发去纽波特
- Hmm. It's probably better.
这样反而好,能保持低调
- Hmm. It's probably better.
这样反而好,能保持低调
Makes it less of a story.
万一本案要公开审理 她的计划就泡汤了
- If this case goes forward to trial,
万一本案要公开审理 她的计划就泡汤了
then all her plans will crumble to dust.
没人出席舞会
No one will come to the ball.
我们会被孤立
We'll be outcasts.
我是无所谓,但她会难过
It doesn't worry me, but it would worry her.
罗素夫人不会消沉太久的
- I doubt Mrs. Russell would be sunk for long.
她会很高兴你对她有信心
- She'd be flattered you have such faith in her.
查出迪克森什么事了吗?
Is there anything new about Dixon?
尚未发现有利事证
- They haven't found anything useful yet.
我一会儿就出去
- I'll be out of here in a moment.
不用急
- That's all right. What was in the letter?
信上写什么,希望是好消息
- That's all right. What was in the letter?
信上写什么,希望是好消息
- Good news, I hope. - Not really, I'm afraid.
不是好消息
- Good news, I hope. - Not really, I'm afraid.
但这还不是最糟的
- But that's not the worst part. - What is?
怎么了?
- But that's not the worst part. - What is?
阿姆斯壮小姐好像看过我的信
- I think Miss Armstrong read the letter
阿姆斯壮小姐好像看过我的信
- before she gave it to me. - What makes you say that?
你怎么知道?
- before she gave it to me. - What makes you say that?
信封有拆开的痕迹,而且……
- There was a little tear in it,
信封有拆开的痕迹,而且……
and something she said to me downstairs.
她刚才似乎在暗示我
and something she said to me downstairs.
-是坏事吗?-至少不是好事
- Would that be bad? - It would not be good.
什么不是好事?
What would not be good?
史考特小姐认为 阿姆斯壮偷看她的信
- Miss Scott thinks that Armstrong has read
史考特小姐认为 阿姆斯壮偷看她的信
one of her letters.
她很狡猾,这点毋庸置疑
- She's sly enough, that's for sure.
我先告退了
I'll say good evening.
您话中有敌意,艾达姑妈
- That was fighting talk, Aunt Ada.
我不喜欢阿姆斯壮
I don't like Armstrong.
从没欣赏过她
And I never have.
强生先生十分钟后驾马车过来
- Mr. Johnson is bringing the carriage around
强生先生十分钟后驾马车过来
- in ten minutes. - They're both ready to leave.
女士都准备好了
- in ten minutes. - They're both ready to leave.
班尼斯特先生好
- Very well. - Oh, good day, Mr. Bannister.
布鲁斯太太,有人要出远门?
- Mrs. Bruce. Is someone on their travels?
夫人和小姐要去纽波特
- The mistress and Miss Gladys are on their way to Newport.
夫人和小姐要去纽波特
Ah.
听说贵府正历经人♥事♥变♥动♥
I hear you're making some changes in your household.
-透纳小姐离职了吧 -你认识她?
- Oh? - Hasn't your Miss Turner left?
-透纳小姐离职了吧 -你认识她?
Did you know Miss Turner?
不算熟,她离开前写信给我
- Not well. But she wrote to me before she went.
她好像跟你合不来,邱区先生
I gather she was no great friend to you, Mr. Church.
她说了什么吗?
Why? What did she say?
你没什么好担心的
- Oh, nothing to be worried about.
至少今天不用担心
Oh, well, not today.
那位是贵府主厨吧?
Oh, look.
那位是贵府主厨吧?
Isn't that your chef? Monsieur...
-他叫做…… -正是波丹大厨
Isn't that your chef? Monsieur...
-他叫做…… -正是波丹大厨
- Monsieur Baudin. Yes, it is.
再见,班尼斯特先生
Good day, Mr. Bannister.
-再见 -先生慢走
Good day, Mr. Bannister.
麦克尼尔夫人想知道 你有什么事
- Mrs. McNeil would like to know
麦克尼尔夫人想知道 你有什么事
if there's something you wish to ask of her?
怎么会这么问?
Why do you say that?
她不只一次看到你
She's seen you here before.
请问有什么事吗?
- Is there something I can help you with?
我知道你在看我
I've noticed you watching me.
你不记得我了?
You don't know me?
我认识你吗?
Should I?
你是……?
Mister...
科利尔
Collyer.
芙萝拉……
Flora.
欢迎回家,麦克尼尔夫人
Welcome back, Mrs. McNeil.
真令人意外
This is a surprise.
希望是开心的意外
- A pleasant one, I hope. - Very pleasant.
很开心啊
- A pleasant one, I hope. - Very pleasant.
-你怎么来了?-只是来看看
What brings you here?
-你怎么来了?-只是来看看
I just thought I'd look in.
我想与你独处
I want to be alone with you.
你考虑过我说的话吗?
- Have you thought about what I said?
在钱柏林夫人家那次说的
At Mrs. Chamberlain's?
你说对了一件事
You're right about one thing.
爱格姑妈不可能改变♥态♥度
Aunt Agnes is never going to change.
我很不想忤逆她
I hate to make her unhappy, truly.
无奈她如此固执
But she won't change.
除非我们先斩后奏
- Not until after the wedding, at any rate.
婚后或有机会,婚前绝无可能
She'll come round when we're married.
婚后或有机会,婚前绝无可能
But not before.
就是现在了吗?
So this is the moment.
我们该主宰自己的人生
- It's time to take matters into our own hands.
确定要私奔?
And elope?
我们又不是第一对
People have before now.
万一这么做你的名誉会受损
- But if we elope, won't I ruin your reputation?
我也会成为你的枷锁
Won't I be an anchor around your neck?
我心甘情愿受你的羁绊
A very nice anchor around a very willing neck.
答应我吧,玛丽安
Please, Marian.
我知道这么做是对的
I know this is right.
若错过彼此 我们将来一定会后悔
Just as I know we'll regret delaying
若错过彼此 我们将来一定会后悔
when we could have made it happen.
大厨今天特别忙啊
- You've been very busy today, monsieur.
我想趁夫人不在家 及早为舞会做好准备
- I want to take advantage of the mistress' absence
我想趁夫人不在家 及早为舞会做好准备
to do some early work on the ball,
尽力而为罗
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表