剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表
有没有议员的名单
Have we got a list of their names?
有 这里
Right here.
要不要召集我们的探子
Shall I round up our detectives,
看他们能不能发现什么有用的信息
see if they can dig up anything useful?
还不是时候
Not yet.
我们先吊一吊他们的胃口
We'll start by appealing to their greed.
现在不要轻举妄动 我会告诉你什么时候开始
But do nothing now. I'll tell you when to begin.
你真好心 这么早过来送我
You're kind to take me at such an early hour.
这没什么
Not at all.
这里只剩一张床和一把椅子了
There is only a bed and a chair left,
也许你可以捐给慈善机构
so perhaps you could give those to a charity.
你昨晚合过眼吗 怎么看上去那么憔悴
Have you slept at all? You look worn out.
哪个女人不想听到这种话
Just what every woman wants to hear.
这是你的箱子的运单
This is the receipt for your trunk.
箱子今晚就会运走
It should be delivered this evening.
在那之前你能先保管一下吗 -当然
Can you manage until then? - I can.
你别等我了 -我不介意的
You're not to wait. - Oh, I don't mind.
不 真的不用了
No, I insist.
你必须得离开 火车很快就到了
You have to get on, and the train won't be long.
好吧 看来就此别过了
Well, I guess this is it.
布鲁克小姐 我很遗憾你要离开这里了
I'm sorry you're going, Miss Brook.
我可以这么说吗 无意冒犯
May I say that without offense?
但你很高兴我能得到庇护
But you're glad I will be taken care of.
我能理解
I understand.
你有我在纽约的地址
You have my address in New York.
对 我能给你写信吗
I do. May I write to you?
好像不行 雷克斯先生
I don't think so, Mr. Raikes.
我的意思是 如果之后还有事情
I only meant if there was any further business,
需要处理的话 -哦 我...
business to be dealt with. - Oh, I'm--
我知道了
I see.
这种情况的话确实得通信
Well, in that case, I suppose you'll need to.
再见了 布鲁克小姐 助你一路顺风
I'll say goodbye, Miss Brook, and good luck on your travels.
也祝你好运
And good luck to you.
你什么意思 你不知道这是哪吗
What do you mean, you don't know where it is?
我不知道 很难理解吗
I don't know. How is that hard?
你个死骗子 -你叫我什么
You're a damn liar. - What'd you call me?
别吵了
Break it up!
你回来 混♥蛋♥
Get back here, you bastard!
噢 对不起
Oh. Ah. I'm so sorry about that.
没事 我能想办法补好的
Oh, it's all right. I can fix it.
他们已经走了
They've gone.
这可太吓人了
That was the most frightful thing.
火车即将开往兰斯代尔
Train for Lansdale.
我的钱包
My purse.
请大家准备好车票 -给你 先生
Have your tickets ready. - Here you are, sir.
抱歉 先生 我的票在钱包里
Excuse me, sir, my ticket was in my purse.
刚刚有两个人发生争执 也不知道怎么回事
There were two men fighting, and somehow,
我的包在混乱中就被拿走了
it must have been taken during the commotion.
我很抱歉 小姐
Sorry, miss.
不 求求你了 先生 我必须得去纽约
No, please, sir, I have to get to New York.
没有票就不能上车
Not without a ticket.
你有没有看到过一个钱包
You haven't seen a purse, by any chance?
好像没有
I'm afraid not.
里面有我的火车票和船票 还有我的钱
It had my train and ferry tickets and my money,
我不知道该怎么办了
and I don't know what I'm going to do.
你是这的人吗 -对
Are you from around here? - Yes.
你不能回家去拿钱坐下一趟火车吗
Can't you go home to get money for the next train?
我在这里已经无家可回了
There is no home to go back to.
而且我的行李箱还在这辆火车上
And anyway, my trunk's on this one.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
这不关你的事
This isn't your concern.
别让我耽误了你
Please, don't let me hold you up.
我们必须得最后上车
We have to board last.
噢 我知道了
Oh, I see.
很抱歉这不是头等座
I'm sorry it's not first class.
说什么呢 你那么好心
Nonsense. You've been very kind,
而且我还把你的裙子扯破了
especially when I tore your skirt.
我保证 我的姑妈在钱这方面很慷慨的
I promise, my aunts are good for the money.
我想应该是的
I imagine they are
既然她们住在东61街的话
if they live on East 61st Street.
看来你很了解纽约啊
So you know New York?
我父母住在布鲁克林 -哦
My parents live in Brooklyn. - Oh.
我在那长大的
I grew up there.
这是我第一次出远门
This is my first trip.
你一定要把你父母的地址给我
You must give me your parents' address
我把钱寄过去
to send the money.
我还不知道会不会跟他们住一起
I don't know if I'll be staying with them.
我还有些事需要处理
I have some business that needs looking into,
我不太确定要在哪住
but I'm not sure where I'll be based.
那我要怎么报答你
Then how shall I repay you?
我过一两天去你姑妈家
I'll come to your aunts' house in a day or two,
你能不能把钱装在信封里留给我
if you could leave an envelope to be collected.
当然了
Of course.
怎么样
Well?
我觉得这里够宽敞了
I guess it's big enough.
如果要做一件事
If you're going to do a thing,
就不妨做到恰到好处
you might as well do it properly.
你觉得你房♥间里的嵌板怎么样
What do you think of the paneling in your room?
为什么这样问
Why?
怀特先生从查瓦尼亚克城♥堡♥找来的
Mr. White found it in the Château de Chavaniac,
那里是拉法叶的家
the home of Lafayette.
非常好 不过我得走了
It's very fine, but I should get going.
我赶11点的火车去罗德岛
I'm catching the 11:00 train to Rhode Island.
可你才刚回来
But you've only just got home.
是这样吗
Is that what this is?
至少换一趟晚一点的车吧
Well, take a later train at least.
我们已经一整个学期没见你了
We haven't seen you all semester.
但是这趟车才好玩
But it'll be fun.
费什夫人让我们坐这趟火车
It's the one Mrs. Fish told us to catch,
参加派对的大部分人都坐这趟车
and most of the party are traveling on it.
派对里都有谁 你知道吗
Who is in the party? Do you know?
都是老熟人
The usual crowd.
奥格登·戈莱特和他的妻子 琼斯家
Ogden Goelet and his wife, the Joneses,
威尔逊家 凯丽·阿斯特...
the Wilsons, Carrie Astor--
凯丽·阿斯特吗
Carrie Astor?
是的 -你还认识她
I think so. - DO you know her?
你从没说起过 -不认识 不太熟
You never said. - I don't, not really.
没什么交情 -那就去认识认识
Not much. - Then get to know her.
去赶那趟车 -妈
And catch that train. - Mother.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
罗素夫人 我们已经完成了舞厅的镀金
We've finished the gilding in the ballroom, Mrs. Russell.
不 是你觉得镀金已经做好了
No, you think you have finished the gilding,
科瓦尔斯基先生 除非我说好 不然就不算完
Mr. Kowalski, but nothing is finished till I decide.
我走了 妈 格拉蒂丝在哪
I'm going, Mother. Where is Gladys?
怎么了 -我想跟她道个别
Why? - I want to say goodbye to her.
我会替你说的
I'll say it for you.
她跟格兰特小姐去公园了
She's gone to the park with Miss Grant.
她已经不是个小孩子了
She's not a child anymore,
你不该把她当个孩子似的
and you shouldn't treat her as one.
我说她是她就是 你的包呢
She's a child until I say. Where are your bags?
我的行李明天送出去
My trunk will be delivered tomorrow,
我在纽波特要用的东西都在车里了
and what I need for Newport's in the carriage.
那就快走吧 代我向费什夫人问好
Then hurry, and give my regards to Mrs. Fish.
别傻了 你都不认识她
Don't be silly. You don't know her.
现在不认识 以后就认识了
Not yet, but I will.
现在跟我来 科瓦尔斯基先生
Now, come along, Mr. Kowalski,
给我看看你的成果
show me what you think you've done.
到了
Here it comes now.
我不喜欢这天空的样子
I don't like the look of that sky.
所以这里就要成为我的家了
So this is to be my home.
剧集 | 镀金时代(2022) | 导航列表