剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Do you think I could help?
可以 我一开始就该邀请你的 过来
Yes! I should have invited you in the first place, come!
好 照着样式来
Okay, so just continue the pattern.
橙色 黄色 橙色 就这样
Orange, yellow, orange. Like that.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
社区服务怎么样
So, how's community service?
跟那女孩还有麻烦吗
Any more trouble with that girl?
苔丝吗
Tess?
没有 我们
No. We sort of...
-解决了 -很好
- worked things out. - Good.
其实
Actually...
苔丝确实有
Tess does have...
她跟我说起一件事情
Well, she did talk to me about something that happened,
她人生中没有妈妈
and she doesn't really have a mom
或者类似一个妈妈的角色
or a mother figure in her life.
所以 我在想你会怎么看她的困境
So, I was wondering what you might say about her dilemma.
-说 -好
- Shoot. - Okay.
苔丝有个男朋友
Tess has a boyfriend.
很正式的一个 我想她很爱他
A pretty serious one. I think she loves him a lot.
但我想昨晚她
But I guess last night she got...
真的喝醉了
really drunk,
基本是醉得一塌糊涂
like, smashed.
今天早上醒来的时候
And when she woke up this morning,
她发现她跟其他人
She found out that she had had sex
上♥床♥了 但她不记得了
with someone else, but she doesn't remember it.
什么都不记得 一片空白
Nothing. Blackout.
那算是出轨吗
Does that count as cheating?
我是说
I mean...
她要告诉她男朋友吗
Does she have to tell her boyfriend?
太可怕了
Well, that's awful.
她出轨了
That she cheated.
她被强♥奸♥了
That she was raped.
什么
What?
如果她醉到
Well, if she was so drunk
第二天完全记不起发生了什么
that she couldn't remember it the next day,
那她就没有同意
then she didn't give consent.
是的
Right.
在我看来
Well, in my opinion,
在很多人看来是这样
in a lot of people's opinion.
但她昏睡过去了
But she wasn't passed out.
如果她同意了
And what if she did give consent,
但只是不记得了呢
but she just doesn't remember it?
如果她答应了
If she said yes,
但是在她醉成那样时说的
but she said it when she was that wasted,
那人也不该跟她发♥生♥关♥系♥ 就是这样
the guy should not have had sex with her, period.
我不知道我是否同意你的看法
I don't know that I agree with you,
但还是谢谢你
but thank you.
我会告诉她的
I'll tell her.
-又一次做出了美味 烧烤大♥师♥ -是啊
- Great job once again, grill master. - Yep.
托比
So, Tob, um...
你妈妈和我谈过了
your mom and I were talking,
我们想给你一些小资助
and we would like to give you a little something
帮你渡过这个月
to see you through the end of the month.
你们刚刚才切断我的资助
You guys just cut me off.
但是
But...
把这看成是音乐片的预付款
think of it as an advance on the musical.
我们才刚开始 你们不必这么做
We barely started. You don't have to do that.
我们只是不想让你跟莉莉处于尴尬的境地
We just don't want to put you in an awkward position with Lily.
我想我今天已经受够羞辱了
You know what? I think I've had all the humiliation I can take
所以如果你们不介意的话
for one day. So if you don't mind,
我先走了
I'm gonna pack it in.
你想带点甜点回去吗
Would you like to take some dessert home?
不用了
No.
我带点水果馅饼
I'll take a little cobbler.
他会跟那女孩吹掉的
He is gonna blow it with that girl.
你得继续弄 你要我来搅拌吗
You have to keep it moving. Do you want me to stir?
我可以的
I'm okay.
我之前做过这个 你加得太少了
I've done this before. You add it in small amounts.
大家停下
Guys, stop it.
这都不是我们家
This isn't even our house.
你能退后吗
Could you back off?
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
现在没有足够的给我们了
Now there's not going to be enough for the rest of us.
别碰
Don't touch it!
请给我一点空间
Just give me some room, please.
好
Fine.
她开始正常走路了
我还以为你在补觉呢 你没事吧 怎么样了
很差吗 要不要吃点阿司匹林
不 我没事
No, I'm okay.
很疯狂的派对 对吧
So, pretty crazy party, right?
完全失控了 你很幸运可以睡在房♥间里
我室友挤在公共休息室 醒来时脸上被画了个小♥弟♥弟♥
太搞笑了
That's funny.
所以
Um, so...
我怎么
How did I...
会在房♥间里的
end up in a room?
在椅子比赛结束后 你不记得了吗
你没事吧
Oh, are you okay?
起来
Come on.
房♥间在摇晃
The room's spinning.
你说你想躺下 我告诉你们纳特的房♥间可以用
他周末不在
我跟谁在一起
Who was I with?
坦克
他整晚都在照顾你
他是个好人
是的
Yeah.
你没事吧
我很好
Totally.
我只是想知道我醉酒时发生的事
I just wanted to fill in some of the blanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧 你说得对 我不该买♥♥那个转盘
Fine, you're right. I shouldn't have bought the turntable.
那不关我的事 我不该指手画脚
It's none of my business. I shouldn't have said anything.
我妈妈决定给我帮忙做音乐剧的预付款
My mom offered to give me an advance on the musical,
我晚点会把钱还你
So, I'm gonna pay you back,
我们能不能当这一切都没发生过
and we'll act like none of this ever happened.
当然
Sure.
你的语气好像不是很情愿啊
That sounded convincing.
那你想我怎么说
What do you want me to say?
不知道
I don't know.
说你了解我的为人
That you understand who I am.
说你不会傻傻地等我
That you're not going to be waiting around for me to...
变成那种穿着刻板西装的人
become some straitlaced guy in a suit,
因为那些事永远也不可能发生
'cause that's never gonna happen.
我没想过要你变成那种人
I don't want you to be someone you're not.
那现在是怎样
So, what?
也许我们只是两种完全不一样的人
Maybe we're just two very different people.
我就直接了当地说吧
Let me get this straight:
我不想你把钱借给我
I didn't want you to give me the money,
你借了钱给我 现在却又要和我分手吗
You gave me the money, and now you're breaking up with me?
我们明天再谈行吗
Can we just talk about this tomorrow?
好
Okay.
冻得太厉害了 不能吃
That's too frozen. We can't eat it.
也许如果你没管东管西的话
Maybe if you weren't hanging over me.
也许如果你没霸占所有的课程内容
Maybe if you didn't hog all the materials.
现在不是想办法提高成绩的时候好吗
This is not the time to fix your grade, all right?
你说什么
Excuse me?
大家都知道你的期中考试拿了D
Everyone knows that you got a D on the midterm.
可为什么你还在这个班上
Why are you still in this class?
等等
Oh, wait.
你这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
算了
Never mind.
不 快说
No. What?
很明显学习对你来说不太有难度
It's just obvious things are a little easier for you.
没难度
Easier for me?
你认为对我来说轻而易举吗
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表