剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Me too. Good luck.
刚才那是开心的尖叫吗
That was a happy scream?
要不是在给这蠢东西充电
Oh, I would be doing a touchdown dance
我都要翻跟头了
if I wasn't charging this stupid thing.
我刚收到一封来自
I just got an email
堪萨斯城艺术展览的邮件
from the Kansas City Artists' Showcase.
我进了总决赛
I made the final round.
赞
Cool.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
如果我赢了
If I win,
他们会把我的一件作品放在城市广场
they're gonna put one of my pieces on city plaza
就放在那些特别著名的艺术家旁边
next to these really important artists.
真好
Nice.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
这真的是有史以来第一次
This is seriously the first good thing
发生在我身上的好事
that's happened to me in forever.
我很高兴看到你头顶的乌云都散了
I'm glad to see the clouds are finally parting.
我还是要在面试时好好表现
I still have to ace the interview.
女面试官明天十点过来
The lady is coming tomorrow at 10:00.
她会去看我的工作室
She's gonna want to see my studio.
我还有一堆画要画完
I still have a bunch of pieces that I'm gonna have to finish.
冷静
Relax.
我们能搞定的
We'll make it happen.
迫不及待想告诉埃米特
Oh! I can't wait to tell Emmett.
南加州大学行政楼
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我有事要跟你说
I have some news.
我被选中担任一部电影的摄影人
I got picked to be the D.P.
电影这周末开拍
on a film that's shooting this weekend.
太棒了 这正是你梦想的工作
这部电影的导演
And the guy that's directing it
有个土豪制片人
has some big shot producer
做他老爸
for a dad.
所以
So...
他动用了一些关系
he pulled some strings
我们会在一个真正的制片厂摄影棚里拍摄
and we get to shoot in a giant sound stage on a real studio lot.
太好了 恭喜你
而且
And...
我帮你争取到了一个
I got you on as a...
置景职位
grip.
我 真的吗
要不我们开瓶红酒或来点芝士吧
Maybe we should set out some wine and cheese or something.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要了解一下明天这个女人的情况
I'm getting some intel on this woman for tomorrow.
不
Oh, no.
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
怎么了
What's the matter?
为这个展览提供资金的是艺基金
The showcase is getting funding from the N.E.A.
全国艺术基金会
The National Endowment for the Arts.
艺基金不会支持一个有案底的艺术家
The N.E.A isn't going to support an artist with a criminal record.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我的申请表复印件
A copy of my application.
我几个月前发出去的
I sent it in a few months ago.
"你曾经是否被判过重罪"
"Have you ever been convicted of a felony?"
这不一定要让他们知道
Maybe they don't have to find out.
我想可以肯定地说 他们会发现的
I think it's pretty safe to say they're gonna find out.
我看你收到了我开车去教堂的短♥信♥
I see you got my message about the church drive.
你有什么要我带去的
What do you got for me?
安吉洛的箱子
这里有些挺好的衣服
There's some nice clothes in here.
他的品味很高
He had good taste.
而且他穿什么都很帅
And he looked damn good in whatever he wore.
是的
He did.
有时候我会梦到他就睡在我身边
Sometimes I dream he's asleep next to me.
宝贝
Oh, sweetie.
我总是不肯再最后滚一次床单
What I wouldn't give for one last roll in the hay.
我是不是不该这么说
Is it wrong for me to say that?
已经过去好久了
I mean, it's just been so long.
当然不是
Of course not.
但是 说实话
But, you know, to be honest,
你跟我说夏威夷的工作时
when you told me about the Hawaii offer,
我以为你跟韦斯
I just assumed that you and Wes were, you know...
没有
No!
我们接吻了 但只有这个
We kissed, but that's it.
太快了
It was just too soon.
芮佳娜
Look, Regina...
你不需要这么快就送掉安吉洛的东西
you don't have to give away Angelo's things right now.
你没准备好就没准备好
If you're not ready, you're not ready.
不 我应该送走
No, I should.
是时候了
It's time.
这是不是很棒
How cool is this?
是的 我看到她了
Yeah, I got her now.
丝卡 我们需要你过去拍第一场戏
Skye, we need you at camera to line up first shot.
好的 我得走了
Okay, I got to go.
你看着点
Watch your back.
我让你看着点
I said watch your back.
过来
Hey, come on.
我想让你见个人
There's someone I want you to meet.
又怎么了
我们的卫生间溢水了
开什么玩笑
暂停使用
等一下
W-wait!
你要把它关掉吗
You're closing it?
有个白♥痴♥在马桶里放了个樱桃爆竹
Some idiot put a cherry bomb in the toilet.
整个管道系统都毁了
The whole plumbing system's shot.
要多长时间能修好
How long will that take to fix?
我不知道 可能六周
I don't know. Maybe six weeks.
六周
Six weeks?
这层楼那头还有个卫生间
Well, there's a bathroom at the other end of the floor.
四十个学生用一个卫生间
One bathroom for 40 kids?
这怎么能行
That's never gonna work.
去跟往你们马桶里扔樱桃爆竹的人抱怨吧
Complain to whoever cherry bombed your toilet.
够了 我们要有所行动了
没错 反击的时候到了
反击谁 我们不确定这是听力正常孩子做的
我们需要证据
我们有证据 我昨晚在走廊按了个摄像头
就是这家伙
他刚离开卫生间 就有一滩水流出来
我好像认识他
有天晚上他只穿了双袜子
从公共休息室跑出来
大家叫他明戈
明戈是什么鬼名字
嗨 泰勒
Hey, Taylor.
这是我朋友埃米特
This is my friend Emmett--
为什么选50焦距
Why'd you choose the 50?
拍摄正合适
It's perfect for the shot.
24焦距呢
What about the 24?
那个镜头太宽了
That lens is too wide.
她的脸看上去会又肥又大
Her face will look all fat and puffy.
我才不管她看起来怎么样
I don't care how she looks.
芬奇一直就这么做的
Fincher does it all the time.
大卫·芬奇 美国导演
作品《消失的爱人》《社交网络》
主角的统筹才是重点
It's about the dominance of the protagonist,
不是要演员看起来美
not some actor looking good.
但是 艺术作品
Well, still, compositionally--
我要用广角镜头
I'm going with the wide.
就这样 除非你想
That is, unless you want to
一直浪费时间跟我争
waste more of my time arguing with me.
不 我懂了
No. Got it.
我现在就拿24焦距的来
Um, I'll get the 24 on right away.
你是哪位
Who are you?
这是埃米特
This is Emmett.
他也上这个学校
He's in school with us
他可以来置景部门帮忙
and he's gonna help us out in the grip department.
很高兴认识你 谢谢你能让我来
他说谢谢你让他来
He says thanks for having him.
他听不到
He's deaf.
好吧
Cool.
我们置景部门其实不确认
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表