剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
我觉得我会哪怕有一点点在乎
You think I give a rat's ass that you have a kid waiting for you
你的孩子是在哪个破洞里等你回去吗
back at whatever pit you crawled out of?
我不在乎
I don't.
为了让你从我眼前消失
I wouldn't think twice about writing you up
我可以毫不犹豫记下你的名字
and getting you locked up like Robbie,
再把你像罗比一样关起来
just so I don't have to look at you anymore.
所以你最好给我个正经理由
So give me a reason.
现在你还有什么可说的
Now what do you have to say?
你的邮件不知怎么被投到我们邮箱里了
Hey, I left some mail for you that somehow
给你留着呢
landed in our box.
谢谢
Thanks.
今天回来得早
You're home early.
是啊 我从来成功不了
Yeah, I never made it in.
为什么这么说
Why's that?
在我把贝捎到东河岸的时候
Uh, when I... dropped Bay off in east riverside I got ambushed
我被一个因为不满商业开♥发♥区事情的女人
by somebody pretty pissed off at me
大骂一顿
for what happened with the development.
芮佳娜 人变得情绪化是很正常的事情
Regina, people get emotional.
你不能把他们的激烈言辞太当回事了
You gotta take their griping with a grain of salt.
我知道 只是
I know. It just...
这让我又陷入悲伤
It made me sad all over again.
我想为邻居们做点好事
I wanted to do something good for the neighborhood.
我知道你想
I know you did.
算了 反正
Anyway, I mean...
被人家这么吼过之后
after getting yelled at like that,
我不想去K&D
I didn't want to go to K&D
盯着一堆美丽的米色墙纸样品了
and stare at tasteful, beige wallpaper samples.
听上去是可以充实工作的一天
Sounds like an honest day's work to me,
而且我想客户们不会给你打
and I would imagine that customer will not be calling you
死亡威胁电♥话♥
with death threats.
这只是我的个人意见 但我觉得你最近
Look, it's just my opinion, but I think you should steer clear
还是不要去那一区比较好
of that neighborhood for the time being.
对
Yeah.
我觉得我找到了
I think I found it.
是老鼠吗
Is it a rat?
我怎么知道 它在里面
How do I know? It's in there.
我看到什么了 但我觉得我们钩不到它
I see something, but I don't think we can reach it.
你爬进去把它拿出来
You're gonna have to crawl in there and get it.
我 不要 你可以的
Me? Hah, no. You can do it.
是你造成我们有此下场的
It's your fault we're here in the first place.
你当时也在跟我吵
You were arguing too.
你害罗比惹麻烦
You got Robbie in trouble.
我只是给他送午餐
I gave him his lunch!
-我不进去 -听着
- I'm not going in there. - Listen to me.
你欠我的
You owe me.
你说你想补偿我 这是你补偿的机会
You said you wanted to make it up to me. Here's your chance.
照做
Do it.
别忘了这个
Hey. Don't forget these.
你在哪儿
你忘了吗
你准备好了就呼叫我
对不起 手♥机♥被没收了
作恶多端的B·肯尼什
Hey, hey! Felonious B. Kennish.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你哥突然被叫去做救急DJ
Oh, your brother had some D.J. Emergency.
走吧 我只能把车停在一个街区外
Now come on, I had to park a block away.
什么味道
What's that smell?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
今天过得不顺吗
Bad day?
我现在遭遇的都是倒霉事
The only kind I have right now.
怎么了
What happened?
我本想做好事的
I tried to do something nice,
但最后还是站在了哥斯拉的对立面
and I ended up getting on the wrong side of this Godzilla,
现在她对我大发怒火
who now has it out for me.
她喷火吗
Ooh, is she fire-breathing?
我不知道 但她绝对火冒三丈
I don't know, but she's definitely out for blood.
你反抗她不就得了
You just got to stand up to her.
怎么反抗
How?
跟她对着干
Take her on.
如果她是哥斯拉 你就是基多拉
If she's Godzilla, you gotta be Ghidorah.
-谁 -哥斯拉的宿敌
- Who? - It's Godzilla's nemesis.
你明天工作的时候
Look, when you show up for work tomorrow,
就去找她
go up to her,
然后就跟她来硬的
and just start whaling on her.
-坦克 -怎么了 监狱守则
- Tank! - What? Prison rules.
1979年讲述男主人公
通过雨衣和勺子逃出岛上的电影
你没看过《逃出亚卡拉》吗
Haven't you seen Escape from Alcatraz?
我没进监狱
I'm not in prison,
我也不会跟她来硬的
and I'm not gonna go up and whale on anybody.
你知道我是什么样的人吗
Do you remember who I am?
知道 你记得我怎么教你陆上曲棍球的吗
Yes, do you remember what I taught you in field hockey?
不记得
No.
好吧 听着
Okay. All right, look.
你要怒视来球
You gotta face the ball with fury.
-来啊 做来看看 -你还有什么办法
- Come on, let's see it. - What else you got?
求和怎么样
How about a peace offering?
试过了 没用
Yeah, tried that, didn't work.
那你能要求换个工作组吗
Well, can you ask to transfer to another work crew?
不可能
That's not an option.
你必须找个方法
Look, you gotta find some way
告诉她你是不会屈服的
to show her you're not gonna back down,
否则每天都会像这样
or every day is gonna be like this.
金属元素失去电子变成阳离子
The metal loses electrons to become a cation,
非金属元素获得电子变成阴离子
and the nonmetal gains electrons to become an anion.
-阳离子是正价 对吧 -你确定吗
- Cat is the positive one, right? - Wait, are you sure?
确定 生成的化合物以"ide"结尾
Yeah, and the resulting compound name ends in "ide,"
就好像溴化镁
Like magnesium bromide.
-等下 你说什么 -溴化镁
- Wait, what was that? - Magnesium bromide.
是离子化合物的一个例子
It's just an example of an ionic compound.
我想要什么
I wanna what?
大家暂停 我不能同时
Time out. Guys, I can't interpret
给三个人翻译
for all three of you at the same time.
我们只要慢一点点就好
If we could just slow down a little bit.
-慢 我们需要再快点 -对不起
- Slow down? We need to go faster. -Sorry.
我们进展很慢
It's just, we're slogging through this,
而且还有一章要复习
and we still have another chapter to cover.
这样吧 不如今晚就到此为止
You know what? Why don't we just call it for tonight,
剩下的我们自己单独复习
and we can review the rest on our own.
别啊 我们不需要停止
No, no. We don't need to stop.
我只是需要点时间跟上你们
I just need a moment to catch up.
同一时间越多人说话
The more people that are talking at once,
我就越难跟上
the harder it is to follow.
我会做得更好的
I'll get better at it.
乔希也是
Josh will, too.
别担心 课上见
Don't worry about it. I'll see you in class.
亲爱的 我以为那个制片人
You know, honey, I thought that producer
只是想谈谈性♥爱♥片段
was just gonna wanna talk about the sex scenes,
但他惊艳到我了
but he surprised me.
他想更深入刻画每个角色
He wants to give the characters more depth.
我们完全想到一块去了
We are totally in sync.
你不喜欢他 对吧
You didn't like him, did you?
我觉得他有点滑头
You know, I thought he was a little slick.
我觉得你会有更好的选择
I think you can do better.
更好 怎么做
Better? How?
他是唯一一个在电影版权上真正感兴趣的人
He's the only serious interest I've had in the movie rights.
虽然只有他感兴趣
Well, you don't have to pick him
你也不一定要选他
just 'cause he's the only one who asked.
我明白了
I see.
什么
What?
算了吧
Forget it.
凯思琳
Kathryn!
你习惯了万众瞩目
You're used to getting all the attention.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表