剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
里面那位还好吗
Oh, hello in there.
我是你外公
This is your grandpa.
我等不及带你第一次玩皇家棒球了
I cannot wait to take you to your first royals game.
我们要烹饪 画画 在外面玩通宵
And you and I are going to bake and draw and have sleepovers,
我要把你惯坏
and I am going to spoil you rotten!
大家都进来吧 快来
Okay, everybody inside. Come on!
对 快来吧
Oh, yeah. Come on!
你知道堪萨斯有些针对特殊需求孩子的
You know, there are some terrific places for kids
很棒的场所吗
with special needs right here in Kansas city?
凯思琳好好调查了一番
Kathryn has done all this great research.
你真是太好了
Oh. That's really nice of you.
你们有何需要我们都很乐意做
Yeah. We are happy to do whatever you need us to do.
我们想多多参与你们孩子的成长
We want to be a big part of your baby's life.
你跟他们说了
You told them.
这可是他们的孙子
It's their grandchild.
我觉得自己中计了
I just feel ambushed.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我们只是想好好谈谈
We just want to talk it through.
我们知道你有多爱这儿的工作
We know how much you love your job here,
你工作也很出色
and you're so good at it...
但我家人在伦敦
But London is where my family lives
他们有抚养特殊需求孩子的经验
and they have experience raising a special needs child.
我们尊重那点
And we respect that.
但要知道 凯思琳和我从达芙妮出生起
But you know, Kathryn and I learned sign language
就学手语了
when Daphne came into our lives.
我们十分乐意尽力
We are more than willing to do whatever it takes
帮忙抚养唐氏综合症孩子
to help raise a child with down syndrome.
我翻出了一些贝和托比小时候的东西
You know, I pulled some of Bay and Toby's old baby things.
-你想看看吗 -当然 谢谢
- Do you want to go look at them? - Sure. Thanks.
快看
Oh, look!
太可爱了
That's adorable.
我以前在夜幕降临时时把托比放上♥床♥
I used to put Toby to bed after a long day
却仍旧因和他一整晚的别离而伤感
and still be sad that I didn't get to see him till the morning.
等不及要感受了
I can't wait.
白驹过隙
It goes by so fast.
你会体会到的
You'll see.
我已经体会到了
I already feel like that.
我就快分娩了 只是还有很多决定要做
I'm more than halfway and there's just so many decisions to make.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
我妈妈想让我回家
My mom wants me to go home,
托比想让我留下
Toby wants me to stay here, and...
我现在担心那样做会对你和约翰不公平
and now I'm worried that I'm being unfair to you and John.
做你认为对孩子来说的最佳选择
You do what you think is best for your baby.
我们其余的人会跟上节奏
The rest of us will fall in line.
我想和家人在一起
I want to be with my family.
我想回家
I want to go home.
感谢你能来
Hi! Thank you for coming!
这事很伟大 我不会错过的
现在你可以行动了
Now you're ready for action.
我已准备好了
你和贝聊了吗
Hey, have you talked to Bay?
她要处理艺术危机
对 T恤的事
Oh, right. The T-shirts.
失陪了
亲爱的 还有明戈
Hey, honey! Mingo.
真高兴你们来了
I'm so glad you guys made it!
你们看起来都很棒
Lookin' good, guys.
尤其是戴着帽子
Digging the hats.
我跟他吵了嘴
I had to wrangle this one.
他说自己不太会跳舞
He claims he has two left feet.
你会见识的 别说我没警告你
Hey, you'll see. Don't say I didn't warn you.
也许那个电动公牛更适合你
Hey, maybe the mechanical bull is more your speed.
可能会更安全些
It'd probably be safer.
来吧 牛仔
Nuh-uh. Come on, cowboy.
快参与进来吧
Let's break you in.
-可以把我的手♥机♥放你夹克里吗 -当然
- Cool if I put my phone in your jacket? - Sure.
-来跳舞吧 -天哪
- Let's do this. - Oh, boy.
快 快 慢 快 快 慢
Quick, quick, slow. Quick, quick, slow.
快 快 慢 快 快 慢
Quick, quick, slow. Quick, quick, slow.
跳得不错
You got it!
买♥♥五十件 给你打九折
Buy 50, I'll give you 10% off.
太棒了 加油兄弟会
Awesome. Go Kappas.
需要什么吗
What do you need?
其实你才是有需要的人
Actually, it's you who needs something--
别再卖♥♥这T恤了
to stop selling this shirt.
为什么不卖♥♥
Why would I do that?
因为这女生是我画的
Because I created this girl
而你未经我同意就拿来用
and you are using her without my permission.
这画是我在一个小巷的垃圾箱外捡到的
I found it on the side of a dumpster in an alley.
难道我还要四处打听它的作者吗
Was I supposed to run around looking for the artist?
好吧
Okay, fine.
那我现在告诉你这是我画的 不准再卖♥♥
Now I'm telling you it's mine, and you need to stop.
你有听说过合理使用吗
Ever hear of fair use?
法律上来说 我可以使用你的知识产权
Legally, I can use your intellectual property,
在这件事上来说
in this case, art,
第一 只要作品经过我充分地修改
ao long as I "A," substantially alter it,
第二 就我的修改发表声明
and "B," make a statement with my work.
你用啤酒罐来代替毕业证
You replaced a diploma with a beer can.
我认为是实质性地改变
A substantial change, I'd argue.
难道你没意识到你这是在
Do you not realize that you are basically
鼓励男生实施强♥奸♥吗
just encouraging guys to rape?
谁说这件T恤的主题和性有关
Who said the T-shirt is talking about sex?
是你认为T恤的主题和性有关
You're the one who's making it about sex.
别狡辩了
Oh, please.
不想可以是不想去跳伞 不想去跳舞
"No" could mean "No" to going skydiving or going dancing.
这就是我喜欢艺术的地方
See, that's what I love about art.
太主观了
It's so subjective.
你开厌女类型笑话时
Can't you make your misogynist jokes
能别扯上我的艺术作品吗
without dragging my art into it?
很抱歉冒犯了你
I'm sorry you're offended,
但我不打算停卖♥♥这件T恤
but I have no intention of discontinuing this shirt.
这是我卖♥♥得最好的一件
It's one of my best-sellers.
你就是个自大 有性别歧视 捡人剩菜的贼
You are an arrogant, sexist, bottom-feeding thief!
我被人骂过更狠的
I've been called worse.
等等
Hey...
走之前拿一件T恤吧
grab a shirt before you go.
算我的
It's on the house.
纹身妹子网店
Tramp Stamp Teaze.
这事没完
Oh, this is not over.
再来一次 五 六 七 八
One more time. Five, six, seven, eight!
踢 踢 踢 踢
Kick! Kick! Kick! Kick!
舞动吧
Come on! Whoo!
扭起来
Take it home!
大家一起来
All right, everybody!
现在两人一组
All right everybody! Partner up!
我们要跳恋人舞
We're gonna do the "Sweetheart" dance
就像我教你们的那样
like I taught you, all right?
两人一组
Partner up, partner...
你妈妈就是个跳舞狂人
Your mom is a dancing machine.
没错 芭蕾 踢踏舞 乡村舞也很在行
Yep. Ballet, tap, and apparently country dancing.
显然这是家族遗传啊
Well, obviously it runs in the family.
我感觉你以前有跳过
I get the sense you've done this before.
DJ体验一些多元化的元素
Well, it's always a good idea
总是好的
for a DJ to have an eclectic taste.
而且你应该很擅长跳舞
And you should be good at this.
这和《大河之舞》没有太大的区别
It's not that different from River Dance.
那是爱尔兰的
That's Irish.
我知道 我只是在逗你
I know. I'm just messing with you.
-试着跟上节拍 -好
- Now try to keep up. - Okay.
你邀请他了吗
Did you invite him?
没
No, um...
达芙妮在聋人项目留言板上贴了张通告
Daphne put a notice on the deaf program's message board.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表