剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
It happened in France.
发现的时候她们都九岁了
They were nine by the time they discovered it.
但那时已经来不及换回来了
By then, it was too late to switch back.
她们已经和妈妈产生了感情
They had bonded with their mothers by then.
这是自然的
Yeah. Of course.
又让我感触颇深
Hits me all over again.
不让达芙妮见你
Keeping Daphne from you...
见不到贝
Letting Bay be kept from me...
这么久
So much time.
亲爱的
Oh, honey,
那都是过去的事了
we've been through all that.
我知道
I know.
只是
Just...
不让一个母亲见自己的孩子
Separating a mother from her child,
不管是出于什么理由
no matter what the reason...
芮佳娜
Look, Regina...
我绝不会说不让我们见达芙妮是对的
I am never going to say that keeping Daphne from us was right,
但我觉得我理解你的做法
but I think I understand why you did it.
你认为让孩子们继续在自己熟悉的家庭
You thought it was best to keep the girls in the family
能给她们更稳定的生活
that they knew for their stability...
确实
I did.
这三年来我对此也想了很多
And I've been thinking about it a lot for the past three years.
如果我们是你
And if I were in your situation,
必须用谎言来保护自己的孩子
and I had to lie to protect my kid...
我也会义无反顾的
I would've done whatever I had to, too.
我的话能解决一点困扰你的事吗
Did I help with whatever was bothering you?
能
Yeah.
真的能
Yeah.
埃米特 你能不能直白的告诉我
Emmett, just tell me.
那当时你为什么不告诉我
Then why didn't you tell me when it happened?
因为我不想让你这样
哪样 真的
Like what? No, no, really.
哪样 因为一个女生吻了我男友生气吗
Like what? Like, mad because some girl kissed my boyfriend?
够了 别吵了
Stop! Stop fighting.
别吼他了
Stop yelling at him!
难道你看不出来你把他推的越来越远了吗
Don't you see you're driving him away!
就是这一晚 一切都变了
This is the night everything changed.
别让他上飞机 别去那个聚会
Do not let him get on that plane! Do not go to that party!
你梅听梅洛迪说吗
Didn't you listen to Melody?
还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
这不关坦克和丝卡的事
This was never about Tank or Skye.
看看我们 我们日渐疏远了
Look at us. We were growing apart.
无论怎样这还是会发生
This was going to happen no matter what.
不 那不是真的
No, that's not true.
即便你搬去洛杉矶
Even if you had moved to L.A.,
这件事很可能还是会发生
it probably still would've happened.
但那时你已身处几千里外的异地
But then you would've been across the country
情况会比现在糟几百倍
and it would've been a hundred times worse than it is now.
你错了
You're wrong.
我只要回到这个晚上 改变它
I just have to go back to this night and change it.
感觉已经不一样了
It doesn't feel the same.
大部分时间我甚至不知道你在说什么
I don't even know what you're talking about half of the time.
记得吗
Remember?
他和我分手是因为他还在生我的气
He broke up with me because he's still mad at me
因为我替达芙妮顶罪
for taking the fall for Daphne,
但我没有后悔
but I don't regret that.
我必须那么做
I had to do it.
好吧
Okay.
但是必须为他着想
But you have to see that for him,
那是事情的起源
that was the beginning of the end.
这是你们两个的错
It's both of your faults...
也不是你们两个的错
And it's no one's fault.
我好想他
I miss him so much.
我知道
I know.
但是你不能再折磨自己了
But you have to stop tormenting yourself.
你不能再总是回想到底哪里出了错
You have to stop replaying what went wrong.
你要知道 你会好好的
And you have to know that you'll be okay.
我会吗
Will I?
是的 你会
Yeah, you will.
我们会
We will.
好吧
Okay.
我理解
I understand...
你为什么会做那样的事
Why you did what you did.
我不喜欢 我希望事情不是这样
I don't like it. I wish it wasn't like this.
但是我理解
But I understand.
我会为你保密
I'll keep your secret.
-真的吗 -是
- Are you sure? - Mm-hmm.
明戈の窝
我可以进来吗
Can I come in?
你知道和不同人相处感觉也会不同吗
So you know how you feel different around different people?
当我和朋友在一起时
When I'm with my friends,
我像个领袖 就像班里最聪明的孩子
I feel like a leader, like the smartest kid in class.
可当我第一次见到你时
But when I first met you,
我感觉自己是丑陋的失聪女孩
I felt like the ugly deaf girl.
达芙妮 你很美
Daphne, you're gorgeous.
你是最受欢迎的大二学生
You're this incredibly popular sophomore
校园里的女孩都在谈论你
that a million girls on campus talk about.
所以当我朋友说我们不会有好结果时
So when my friends say this is going to end badly,
感觉他们说得没错
it feels like they're right.
听着 我不知道别人谈论我什么
Look, I don't know who is saying what about me,
但无论把我想成什么样 都不是真的我
but whatever image you just painted of me is not who I am.
我喜欢你 我不管别人怎么看我们
I like you. And I don't care what anyone thinks about us.
经过这样不平坦的学期
After such a rocky semester,
我不想再迎接其他的失败了
I just don't want to set myself up for another failure.
这说得通吗
Does that make sense?
不 一点都说不通
No. You're not making any sense.
对不起我让别人打乱我的思绪
I'm sorry I let other people get in my head.
不会再有了
It won't happen again.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart,
我来看看你怎么样了
just checking up on you.
我看你重新整理了你的衣柜
I see you've rediscovered your closet.
是啊
Yeah, um...
你想出去走走吗
Hey, do you wanna go for a walk?
去透透气 或者看场电影什么的
Get some fresh air? Maybe see a movie, just something?
好啊 我想去
Yes. I do.
我也是 我马上下楼
Me, too. I'll be down in a sec.
不 不不不不
No! No, no, no, no!
你不应该出现在这里
You are not supposed to be here!
我要赶走你 快走
I'm kicking you out. Go.
想把我赶走没那么容易
是吗
Oh, yeah?
给我时间
Give me time.
给我点时间
Just give me time.
我听说你请了病假
Hey! I heard you took a sick day.
你感觉不舒服吗
Are you not feeling well?
我...
I...
我只是需要...
I just needed to...
放松 当然
Relax, of course.
好了 我昨晚和他说了
Okay, so I talked to him last night,
他很难过 但他爱你
and he's upset, but he loves you.
而且你也爱他
And you love him!
我不是说这事会很容易
And I'm not saying that this is going to be easy,
但最重要的是
but that's the most important part,
你们两个对彼此的感觉
how you two feel about each other.
我们去找他吧
So, let's go up there
告诉他真正发生什么了
and tell him what's really going on.
医生给我打电♥话♥了
The doctor called me.
因为我哥哥
Because my brother...
去做了检查
went to get tested.
我知道那几率很高
I knew there was a higher chance.
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
宝宝有唐氏综合症
The baby has Down Syndrome.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表