剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Thanks for the ride. Hey, so if you need anything
谢谢你送我 如果你在这里
while you're out here, just call me.
需要任何东西 打电♥话♥给我就行
Like a hat, sunscreen, or a drink--
像是帽子啊 防晒霜啊 或是饮料
Daphne, just stop.
达芙妮 停
It's really not a big deal. I--
真没什么 我
I appreciate everything that you have done
你做的所有这些用来感谢我的事
to thank me.
我心领了
But what I really want is for things
但我真正想要的 是我们之间
to just go back to normal between us.
能恢复正常
I'm not gonna just sit back and live my life while you--
我不会就这么安然自得地生活 当你...
But that is exactly what I want you to do.
但这正是我希望你做的
Look. I did what I did for the whole family.
我做这事是为了整个家
Angelo died.
安吉洛死了
And that was enough awfulness for one year.
这一年已经够糟糕的了
We didn't need you being emotionally terrorized in lady jail, too.
我们不想让你再去女子监狱经受精神折磨
So go pack.
所以回去打包
Go be a college student.
去做个大学生
Be a great doctor.
做个好医生
And that is the best way to repay me.
这是报答我最好的方式
Congratulations.
恭喜你
This is amazing.
这太了不起了
I think Angelo would be happy.
我想安吉洛会很开心的
Hey, Regina. I'm sorry to interrupt.
芮佳娜 不好意思打断一下
Melody, some parents want to meet you.
梅洛迪 有些家长想见见你
Okay... Go, go. Go.
好的 去吧 去吧
Hey. What's up?
你们好
Oh, no. I'm just here for the free sandwiches.
不 我是来吃免费三明治的
Well, and to support my girl.
还有支持我的女朋友
All right. See you later.
好的 待会儿见
Hey, so, um, what's up?
你还好吗
I feel like I haven't seen you all summer.
我感觉一整个夏天都没见到你
Well, yeah, I mean, you know,
是啊 你知道的
most nights my gigs, they don't get over until 3:00.
晚上大多都会去演出 凌晨三点才结束
So...
所以
And I've just been hanging out with Lily.
还有就是跟莉莉约会
Yeah. I know. I...
是啊 我知道 我
I guess I just feel like you've been avoiding me.
我只是觉得你好像在躲着我
So, uh, when do you leave, uh, for D.C.?
那 你什么时候去华盛顿
Tuesday.
星期二
Soon you're gonna be at parties,
很快你就能去参加各种派对
dancing on tables.
站桌子上跳舞
You're acting like I'm some wet T-shirt girl.
你说得好像我是个放荡的女孩
I'm going for pre-med classes.
我是去上医学预科课的
Yeah, while she's here cleaning up your mess.
是啊 她还留在这里给你收拾烂摊子
It was her idea.
那是她的主意
Yeah, and you let her go through with it.
是啊 那你就随她这么做了
I was going to prison!
我本来会进监狱的
I never would have been able to be a doctor.
那我就不可能再做医生了
Yeah, I heard that, I know.
是啊 我听说了 我知道
Toby, it's community service,
托比 就是社会服务
probation and that stupid anklet thing.
缓刑 还有那个傻冒脚环
And then she's done.
然后她就没事了
It's a huge sacrifice, I know, but she saved my life.
我知道这个牺牲很大 但她拯救了我的人生
What if she would have gotten some hard-ass judge
如果她当时遇到了一个难缠的法官
who wanted to teach her a lesson?
想要给她一个教训呢
She could've gotten a lot worse!
她的情况可能会糟糕很多
But she didn't. And it wasn't likely.
但她没有 而且当时也不太可能
She took a huge chance for you.
她为你冒了很大的风险
I know, and I am so grateful.
我知道 而且我很感激
Then I don't get how you can just go off and leave her here,
那我就不明白你怎么就能丢下她自己走了
even for a second.
哪怕只有一秒钟
I think about everything that you did
我回想了你做的所有事情
and I don't... I don't get it.
我就是 我就是不明白
You destroyed a tractor with a crowbar,
你和一个用砖头
with some dude who arranged for a brick
砸破你妈妈脑袋的家伙
to be thrown at your mom's head?
用撬棍毁掉了一台拖拉机
I don't get that. Me either.
我真不明白 我也是
I'm still trying to figure it out.
我还在想这事
Well, good luck with that.
祝你好运
Good luck trying to figure it all out.
祝你能够想通这事
I'll see you at Christmas.
圣诞节再见
Hey. What's up?
你好 你好
This sucks.
这太烦了
Try it hung over in a hailstorm.
想想如果你烂醉时还要在冰雹天气下捡垃圾
And don't get on these guys' bad side.
别触发这些家伙的黑暗面
Breathe wrong and they'll write you up.
不然呼吸错了都会被他们上报
Good to know. Thanks.
了解了 谢谢
DUI? Oh, me?
醉驾么 我吗
Oh, god, no.
天呐 不是
I mean, like, that's the most selfish thing that you can ever do.
这是世上最自私的事情了吧
Get into a car drunk?
喝醉了还开车
You're here for a DUI, aren't you?
你来是因为醉驾 对吗
It was like two beers,
大概也就两瓶啤酒
but because I'm under 21, they ding you.
但因为不到21岁 他们拦了我
And they slapped on a disorderly conduct charge, resisting arrest.
然后他们又给我安上妨碍治安 拘捕的罪名
I got a couple days in jail
我进监狱待了几天
and a fine of a thousand bucks,
还有几千的罚款
which I didn't have, so I had to do this instead.
但我没钱 所以就得来这儿干苦力
You were in jail? Yeah, wasn't that bad.
你进了监狱 是啊 过的还行
Except I had to give my kid to my aunt.
只是我得把孩子交给姨妈看着
She's kind of pissy about watching him.
她有点不喜欢孩子
You have a kid?
你有孩子啊
Yeah. Fifteen months. Just started walking.
是啊 15个月大 刚会走路
Uh, so are you... married?
那你 结婚了是吗
To that guy? Hell, no.
跟那个人吗 才没
I got somebody now, though.
不过我现在也有男朋友
Robbie. Tall guy, goatee.
他叫罗比 高个子 山羊胡
Oh, he's cute. We met here. Romantic, right?
很帅 我们在这里相遇 浪漫吧
Good news is he likes my kid.
好在他挺喜欢我的孩子
That is good. We're gonna move in together in a couple months.
真好 过几个月我们就要同居了
What about you? What are you in for?
你呢 为什么进来的
First degree felony,
一级重罪
uh, property damage and tampering.
财产损害加行贿
I trashed this construction
我和一个朋友
site with a buddy of mine. It was stupid.
砸了一个建筑工地 傻事一件
Bet it was hella fun, though. Yeah.
肯定很好玩吧 是啊
Why'd you do it?
为什么砸工地
I was... wasted. You know.
我当时 喝醉了嘛
You're lying. No.
你说谎 我没有
Yeah, you are. I grew up around a bunch of liars.
你在说谎 我就是在骗子堆里长大的
If I have one talent in the world,
我唯一的特长
it's knowing when someone is lying. And you are a liar.
就是辨别谎言 你是个骗子
Look, I just can't get into it here.
我只是不能在这儿说起这事
Then that's what you should have said.
那你就该这么跟我说
It's complicated. Don't care.
这很复杂 与我无关
I want to take this opportunity
希望在此能借此机会
to welcome you all to the first class
欢迎大家来到密苏里大学
of the midwest institute for the deaf at UMKC!
堪萨斯分校聋哑学院的中西部分校
I know a lot of you had other options,
我知道这里并非大家当初的唯一选择
bigger programs with longer track records.
大家一定有过更长远的计划和更好的成绩
But we hope to offer you something different.
但我们希望这里能给大家不一样的体验
A family feel.
家一样的感觉
The first year of college is amazing.
大学的第一年是很美妙的
It's exciting to be independent and away from home.
离开家开始独♥立♥生活让人激动
But it can be scary, and it's easy to feel alone.
但也会让人有些害怕 孤独并不轻松
But I want you to know that you are not alone. I am here.
但我你们不是孤身一人 有我
Lily is here.
有莉莉陪着你们
The people on the left and right of you right now
现在你们四周的人
are your new family.
就是你的新家人
Whatever we go through this year,
不论今年你将经历什么样的事
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表