剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
A little help?
我春假想去墨西哥
哇
不会太晚吗
我去问问盖比 应该不晚
那是很棒的工作
但不会在海滩上度过一周 你知道的吧
我现在需要的不是海滩
你和你男朋友间出了什么事吗
没有 我会和他度过一段美妙时光的
但今晚我做了些真正重要的事
感觉很好 我想做更多
你可以的
面试怎么样
How was the interview?
挺令人意外的
It was... surprising.
抱歉我昨天表现得很不满
I'm sorry I was so grouchy today.
你说得对 就是因为安吉洛
You were right. It was about Angelo.
生日会引起很多回忆
Birthdays can bring up a lot.
他去世那天我哭了一场
I cried the day that he died,
在那之后 我就好像切断了
and then after that, I just sort of...
与之相关的情绪
shut off.
但这周 我突然记起
But then this week, I suddenly remembered how
在我知道他已经不在时
horrible I felt when I knew
我是那么的害怕
he wasn't gonna be there anymore.
当我知道你要搬走时
That's sort of how I felt
也有这种感觉
when I found out that you were moving away.
我不是要离开你
Oh, I'm not leaving you.
我只是搬到别的镇去
I'm just moving across town.
所以我想着如果我在裂痕杯工作的话
So I thought that if I worked at the Cracked Mug,
至少我能跟你相处得更久点
then at least I could spend more time with you.
宝贝
Oh, honey.
我才刚开始了解你
I'm still just getting to know you,
如果你搬去普拉特城
and if you move to Platte City,
我能见到你的时间就越来越少
then I'm gonna see you less and less.
不是这样的
That is not true.
我们可以一起吃晚餐 过游戏之夜
We're gonna have dinners and game night.
我还给你和达芙妮留了过夜的房♥间
There's even an extra room for you and Daphne to sleep over.
再说了 你要搬去
And besides, you were gonna move
几百里以外的加州
hundreds of miles away to California.
但我一直想着我回来时 你都会在家
But I always thought that you would be home when I got back.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道我搬家对你来说那么重要
I didn't know that my moving mattered that much to you.
当然重要
Of course it matters.
你是我妈妈
You're my mom.
甜心
Oh, sweetie.
格伦来电♥话♥了 接受我们代言
Glenn called. We have an offer.
我甚至不想问代言费有多少
Do I even wanna ask how much?
虽然不能解决我们所有的问题
It's not the answer to all our problems,
但短期来看是个好的激励
but it's a good short-term boost.
我们现在正需要这个
That's what we need right now.
钱以及一块新地毯
That and a new rug.
你真的想做吗
Do you really want to do this?
亲爱的 我们已经谈过了
Honey, we talked about this.
虽然不是洗发水或者豪车 但
It's not a shampoo or a fancy car, but--
我是说去推销一款我们知道不管用的产品
I mean plugging a product we know doesn't work.
在某些东西上还是管用的
It works on some things.
没有产品是完美的
No product is perfect.
格伦会让我们这么说吗
And Glenn's gonna let us say that?
"试试这个吧 可能管用哦"
"Hey, try this. It kinda works."
亲爱的 我们需要钱
Honey, we need the money.
我们没有退路了
Our backs are against the wall.
如果你不想做 我们就不做
If you don't want to do this, we won't do it,
但我们没得选了
but we're running out of options.
我记得
I remember...
洗车行
这地方开张那天
The first day we opened this place.
它刷了白漆后闪耀的样子
The way it gleamed with that fresh coat of white paint.
我非常骄傲能把我的名字挂在上面
I was so proud to have my name on it.
大家都想来见你
People loved meeting you.
我跟好多人握手
I shook so many hands,
我觉得我要得腕骨综合症了
I thought I was gonna get carpal tunnel.
我们当时那么忙
We were so busy.
发生了什么
What happened?
就像你说的 生意有起有伏
It's like you say, it's an up and down business.
我们可以弄一个新的色彩方案
We could get a new color scheme,
或者新的招牌
or new signage...
这地方还能让我们赚钱的唯一办法
The only way this place is gonna make us any money,
就是卖♥♥了它
is if we sell it.
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
我只是花了点时间才想通
Just took me a while to get there.
等等 等等
Wait... Wait. Wait.
你不去了吗
You're not coming?
对不起
I'm sorry.
是因为我那天穿的泳裤吗
Is this about the swim trunks I wore the other day?
我还有其他的泳裤
Because I have others.
不是 我正好有机会跟去梅洛迪墨西哥
No. I have the chance to go to Mexico with Melody
给那些买♥♥不起助听器的人提供助听器
and give our hearing aids to people who can't afford their own.
这么做真是很愚蠢
That's a really dumb thing to do.
开玩笑的 太棒了
I'm kidding. It's great,
你这么做真是太了不起了
and you're an awesome person for doing it.
你不会正好知道
You wouldn't happen to know anybody
有谁需要一个多余的腕带
who wants an extra wristband
去参加帕诸岛的劲爆泳池派吧
for a really banging pool party in South Padre, do you?
普拉特城吗
Platte City?
贝很难接受
Bay's taking it pretty hard.
我们都不希望你搬走
Well, none of us want to see you go,
尤其是搬那么远
especially that far.
你有想过让他们搬过来吗
Have you thought about asking them to move in here?
你会提到这点倒是很有趣
Funny you should mention that.
一个精力充沛的九岁小孩
How would you feel about an energetic
以及他的帅气爸爸搬到你家对面住
nine-year old and his handsome father
你觉得怎么样
moving in across the driveway?
你不必征求许可
You don't have to ask permission.
那也是你的房♥子
It's your house, too.
太棒了
Great.
但我们坚持要付房♥租
But we insist on paying rent.
芮佳娜 你不必
Regina, you don't have to--
艾瑞克坚持要付
Eric insists.
只有这样他才同意搬过来
It's only way he'll agree to move in.
如果只有这样的话
Well, if that's the only way...
是只有这样
It is.
房♥子又满员了
The house is feeling full again!
好吧
Okay!
我终于能尝到
So I finally get to taste
闻名的索伦托家族柠檬蛋糕
the famous Sorrento family lemon cake.
我希望我没做砸
I hope I got it right.
该死
Mm. Damn.
我们的曾祖母一定是个厨师
Our great-grandmother must have been some cook.
我怀孕时 安吉洛给我做了这个
Angelo made this for me when I was pregnant.
让他想起他的家人
Reminded him of his family.
现在他有女儿了
And now he was having a daughter.
他想这个传统流传下去
He wanted to keep the trandition on.
我们会流传下去的
And we will.
敬安吉洛
To Angelo.
敬安吉洛
To Angelo.
生日快乐
Happy Birthday!
我有消息要宣布
So I have news.
猜猜谁也要跟
Guess who else is gonna go
梅洛迪去墨西哥
on that trip to Mexico with Melody?
什么 不可能
What? No way?
她说我可以花一天时间
She said I could take one day
去市里为弗里达·卡洛项目
to go into the city to do my interview
做采访
for the Frida Kahlo program.
我亲自去
In person!
你会留下深刻印象的
You are gonna make a huge impression.
你要去我真是太高兴了
I'm so happy you're coming!
你知道弗里达用过的家具
Mm. Did you know that Frida's original furniture
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表