剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
天哪
Oh, no.
我只知道
All I know is...
我去的那天她已经晕过去了
I showed up one day and she was passed out,
胳膊里插着针头 基翁也不见了
a needle in her arm and Keon was missing.
我把那儿翻了个底朝天找他
I tore the place apart looking for him.
最后在
Finally found him in a...
垃圾桶里找到了
a trash can.
在那躲着
Hiding,
因为他害怕那个男人会回来打他
'cause he was scared this guy might come back and hurt him.
对
Yeah.
就是那样
That was it.
我拉起基翁开车就走
I grabbed Keon and started driving.
开了三天都没停
I didn't stop for three days.
你可以告诉别人的
You could've told someone.
警♥察♥ 社工那边
The cops, social services--
处理事件过程中让他再和他妈一起待几个月吗
And go back and forth for months while he was still in her care?
冒着我出现
Risk that I'd show up one day
发现他发生不测的风险吗 绝不
and something'd have happened to him? No!
事关自己孩子时你就不会冒那个险了
You don't take chances like that when it comes to your kid.
所以你就抛弃自己的全部生活
So you just walked away from your whole life?
-用假名字 -对
- Made up new names? - Yeah.
每半年就换新城市
And changing cities every six months...
几年都没见母亲和兄弟
Not seeing my mom or my brother in years...
不再交朋友
Never making any friends...
但我做了该做的事
But I did what I had to do
保护我儿子 再来一次我还会这样
to protect my son and I'd do it again in a second.
但她是孩子的母亲
But she is his mother.
她有天醒来孩子就丢了
She just woke up one day and her child was missing.
要是她变了呢 戒毒了
What if she's changed? Cleaned up?
不 她没有
No, she hasn't!
我知道她没有
I know she hasn't.
即使她变了也太晚了
And even if she has, it's too late.
她没机会了
She lost her shot.
你说太迟了
You mean it's too late
是说自己会因绑♥架♥坐牢吧
because you could go to jail for kidnapping.
也对
That, too.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
你一辈子都要逃亡吗
You're just gonna keep running for the rest of your life?
我想留下
I wanted to stay.
只要我们安全 没人找得到
As long as we were safe and no one found us.
我了解你有多生气
I understand how mad you must be...
但我求你别告发我
but I'm begging you not to turn me in.
或者至少告发前让我们先走一步
Or at least give us a head start before you do.
我今晚什么都不会做
I'm not going to do anything tonight.
我得想想
I just need to think.
我是想告诉你的 芮佳娜
I was going to tell you, Regina.
真的
I was.
只是还没想到合适的办法
I just hadn't worked up to it yet.
对不起
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道是因为丝卡
I know it's because of Skye.
这么久他们见过面了吗
Have they been seeing each other for a long time?
这一整个学期
Like the whole semester?
除了我大家都知道了吗
Did everyone know but me?
我觉得他没在谈恋爱
你真的可以告诉我
You can tell me. Really.
我能承受 我保证
I can take it, I promise.
我只是想知道
I just want to know.
亲爱的 我发誓
他没告诉我多少
我糟糕透了
I'm a train wreck,
我觉得他根本不关心
and I don't even think that he cares.
你应该看看那天沙滩上的他
You should've seen him that day on the beach...
他很冷漠还
He was so cold and...
你了解男孩们的
他们会退缩
他们可以抽离情绪
我们之间土崩瓦解了
And we fall apart.
不 我们努力梳理自己的情绪避免崩溃
我担心他一旦知道全部事情会怎样
我希望他受伤
I hope it hurts.
我希望他一团糟
I hope that he is miserable.
他这么做是因为坦克的事
He did this because of what happened with Tank.
好像这是我的错一样
Like that was my fault.
你明明就知道什么
You know something.
我只知道
上次他在这里时
你们俩关系有点紧张
那在坦克的事之前
不是这样的
That's not true.
我们当时很好
Things were fine.
我是说 确实
I mean, it was--
有一天吵架了 但我们关系依旧啊
it was one bad day, but we were still us.
我出了事
Something happened to me
他却离开了因为他只看到这事对他的影响
and he bailed because he could only see how it affected him.
我理解你肯定这么想
这就是事实
That's what happened.
是他太冷漠
He's cold.
他自私 他无情
He's selfish! He's heartless!
我恨他
And I hate him.
我恨他 我这辈子都会恨他
I hate him. I will hate him for the rest of my life.
老实说 我真希望我从来没认识过他
In fact, I wish that I had never even met him!
抱歉 我不该这么说的
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.
我就不该来 我要走了
I shouldn't have come... I should go.
不用道歉
我真希望我能帮忙
我也不想看你这么痛苦
会好起来的
我保证
大家都这么说
Yeah, everyone keeps saying that.
我是觉得你该和她谈谈
I just think you should talk to her.
谈什么 复合吗
About what? Getting back together?
她已经决定了
She made her choice.
我才不要当别人的代替品
I'm not going to be sloppy seconds
就因为她被人家拒绝了
to some guy because he turned her down.
但他们之间也没有什么啊
But nothing happened with him.
那只是一时冲动 她是爱你的
It was a stupid crush. She loves you.
你怎么突然跟她闺蜜似的替她说话
You're suddenly best friends with Lily?
我遇到了她
I ran into her.
托比 她很痛苦
Toby, she's in a lot of pain.
那很好
Good.
托比
Toby...
她以我为耻
She was embarrassed of me!
因为我的工作 穿着打扮 我的年龄
Of my job, of what I wear, of my age.
她想要的是一个能让大家羡慕的男人
She wanted a guy that people would be impressed with.
有好工作 高学历的
Someone with a big job and a big resume
可以让她带去派对拿出来炫耀的男人
that she could bring to parties and get ahead with her career.
我觉得并非如此
I don't think that's true.
事实就是这样
It is true.
你还爱她 对吗
You love her still, right?
是 但无所谓了
Yeah, but that doesn't matter.
她任由自己对我的质疑日益滋长
She let doubts about me creep into her brain
让她觉得我配不上她
and convince her that I wasn't good enough.
好啊 我也不要了
So, fine. I’m just… I’m over it.
她只是想和你谈谈
Look, she just wants to talk to you.
如果你还在乎她 那我觉得你应该
And if you still care about her, I think you owe--
她说什么我都不想听
I don't want to hear anything that she has to say.
莉莉和我 结束了 永远
Lily and I, we're done. Forever.
我要去下场演出的地方了
I gotta get to my next set.
我走了 特拉维斯说他送你
我都不知道你在这
Hey, I didn't know you were down here.
我只是想起了需要用
I was just thinking back on all those years
自主洗衣机的那些年
I had to use a laundromat.
在车座下面找硬币
Digging under the car seat for quarters,
祈祷钱能够把毛巾洗了的
praying I had enough to get through the towels.
听到你和达芙妮过的这么艰难我真心疼
It's so hard hearing how bad it was for you and Daphne.
我看到一个讲另外两个女孩
I read another story about two other girls
出生时被抱错了的故事 你看到了吗
who were switched at birth, did you see that?
没有
No.
法国的事
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表