剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
《错位青春》前情回顾
Previously on Switched at Birth.
天呐 埃米特
Whoa! Emmett!
你要
Wha--
我爱你 贝
特拉维斯觉得他爱上我了
Travis thinks that he's in love with me.
我不喜欢你和别人在一起
但我的想法不重要
我必须要放你走
没事吧
Everything okay?
我爸妈希望我考虑搬回家住
My parents want me to think about moving home.
去伦敦
To London?
请允许我介绍卡尔顿·萨默斯·肯尼什
We would like to introduce you to Carlton Summers Kennish.
中国会改变你的 我能看出来
China's going to change you, I can already tell that.
我觉得我们暑假应该去一次 试试看
I think we should take the summer. See what happens.
-你应该跟我一起去 -去中国
- You should come with me. - To China?
那会是属于你我的一场冒险
We'll have an adventure, you and me.
救命啊
Help!
有人吗 拜托
Someone! Please!
救命
Help!
我妹妹 她需要医生
My sister, she needs a doctor.
医生
A doctor!
懂吗 懂吗
Yeah? Yes?
那里面吗 那里面有医生是吗
In there? There's a doctor there?
谢谢
谢谢你
求你帮帮忙
Please help!
她发烧了 还打冷颤
She has a-- a fever and-- and the chills
而且一直在吐
and she's been vomiting.
她这个样子多久了
我们在徒步 她突然就头晕 然后
We were on a hike and she had a headache and--
我以为是高原反应 但好像更严重
and then I thought it was altitude, but it got worse.
有什么可以帮忙的吗
凉盐 同心草
她爸爸曾经得过动脉瘤
Her dad had a-- an aneurysm.
脑子里长了东西
A-- a brain thing.
该死 没信♥号♥♥
Dammit! There's no reception!
我
I...
没办法 不知道
can't... don't know...
贝 贝 贝 我在
Bay, Bay, Bay! I'm here!
我在呢 贝
I'm here, Bay.
没法 没法
I can't, I can't...
附近有医院吗
Is there a hospital nearby?
能不能帮我找找人
Can you call someone for me?
你能不能联♥系♥医院
Can you call a-- a hospital?
等等 那是什么 你给她喝了什么
Wait, what is that? What are you giving her?
她没事
什么 我听不懂你说话
What? I -- I don't understand what you're saying.
叫她不用怕
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying!
你听到我跟你讲话吗
求你救救她
Please just help her.
没事的
It's okay.
我叫玲
I'm Ling.
我父亲让我过来的
My father sent for me.
你 你会说英语
You-- you speak English.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
太谢谢您前来了
Thank you so much for coming.
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on.
我父亲 他认为你的朋友
My father, he believes your friend is--
她是我妹妹
My sister.
你妹妹
Your sister.
他认为你妹妹被感染了一种叫
He believes your sister is suffering from a virus
日本脑炎菌的病毒
called Japanese encephalitis.
抱歉 我是聋人
I-- I'm sorry, I'm deaf.
你说的是不是脑炎菌
Did you say "Encephalitis"?
这是种蚊虫叮咬传播的病毒
It's from a mosquito bite.
有时会潜伏5-15天
Some time between five and 15 days ago.
脑炎菌就是大脑的炎症
Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain.
怎么治疗
What's the treatment?
休息 打吊针 退烧药
Rest, fluids, medication to lower the fever.
也只能如此了
That's all we can do.
但是医院
But a hospital...
最近的医院也需要坐九小时的公交车
The nearest hospital is nine hours on a bus.
但你父亲 他不是医生
But your father, he's not a doctor.
-他是药剂师吗 -他是个医生
- He's an herbalist? - He is a doctor.
他是中医
He uses Eastern methods.
我也是医生
I'm a doctor too.
你可以信任他的判断
You can trust him.
有多严重
How serious is it?
你可以跟我说实话的
You can tell me the truth.
四分之一的人撑不过来
One in four do not recover.
求你了 贝
Please, Bay.
求你一定好起来 求你别离开我
Please get better. Please don't leave me.
我在哪
你在这儿
You're here.
和我在一起 你没事了
You're here with me and you're okay.
别离开我
我不会的
I won't.
我不会的 我保证
I won't. I promise.
错位青春 第五季 第一集
太美了
This is incredible.
真漂亮
Gorgeous.
我已经习惯所有人把我当明星看了
I'm getting used to everyone treating me like a movie star.
达芙妮 贝
Daphne! Bay!
-姚医生 玲 你好 -你好
- Dr. Yao! Ling! Hi! -Hey! Hi!
你气色不错
You look good!
康复了
Good health!
我好了 谢谢你们
Yeah, I am good, and-- and thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you so much. Xie xie . A million times over.
我们实在无以报答你们的恩情
We could never repay you.
你们俩帮我
You both got me through
度过了我这辈子最糟糕的一晚
the worst night of my entire life.
她说非常感谢你的晚餐
-你好 -你好
-Oh! -oh
你们明天就回家啊
So you go home tomorrow.
是的 我们订了两天后的机票
Yes. Our flight is in two days.
我们也舍不得走呢
We're so sad to leave.
这儿有那么多
There's so much more of this country
我们喜欢的东西 但我们不得不回去了
we wanted to see, but we have to get back.
好吧 如果以后你们还有机会来北♥京♥
Well, if you ever come back to Beijing,
记得要来看我
please, look me up.
还可以来我的诊所帮忙
You can even help out at my clinic.
真的吗 那太好了 太谢谢你了
Oh, I would love that. Thank you.
-好的 -我们一定会的
-Okay. -We promise.
-再见 -再见
-Goodbye. -Bye-bye.
-再见 -再见
-再见 -Bye.
再见
你刚说我们不得不回家了
You said that we have to get back home.
是啊
Yeah.
我们非得回去吗
But do we?
一周后 我要开学了
I have school in, like, a week.
学校随时都能去
School will still be there.
达芙妮 这是我们改变现状的机会
Daphne, this is our chance to shake things up!
我被困在那小屋子里好几个星期
I was stuck in that hut for weeks,
那期间我一直对自己说 等我出来了
and I kept telling myself that when I got up,
我要努力过好每一天
I would make every day count.
所以 我们留下来吧
So, let's stay.
在这里呆一年吧
Let's do a year here!
一年
A year?
玲刚不是说了
Well, Ling just said
你可以去她的诊所帮忙
that you could help out in her clinic.
那你呢
What about you?
我总会找到事干的
I'll find something.
我是说 你看
I mean, look around.
你真舍得离开然后回堪萨斯城吗
Do you really want to leave and go back to Kansas City?
贝 我不行
Bay, I can't.
问题恰恰在于
But that's the thing.
我们能行
We can.
你知道你差点为了我去监狱吗
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表