剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
You think I have it easy?
我认为不止你一个人学习艰难
I think you're not the only one that has it hard,
但也没看到我们谁有特別优待和第二次机会
but you don't see us getting special breaks and second chances.
你认为因为
You think that getting
我在课上听不到声音 所以拿到超前笔记
advanced notes because I can't hear the lecture
是特別优待吗
is some kind of special break?
好了
Okay!
我想这样就可以了
I think that should do it.
时间到了
Time's up.
我不记得我们昨晚发生的事
I don't remember what happened between us.
我不记得
I don't remember...
你知道我指的是什么
you know.
见鬼
Damn.
昨晚我们都喝得很醉
I mean, we were both pretty drunk.
我知道我今早起床时有点厌世
I know I was not loving life this morning myself.
如果我不记得
And if I don't remember...
我怎么知道我想和你上♥床♥呢
how do I know that I wanted it to happen?
你想说什么
What are you saying?
有人说
Well, some people say that
如果你喝得太醉 导致断了片
if you're too drunk to remember,
那就不是
then that's not--
不是
It's not--
这样就是不行
It's just not okay.
你在指责我
Are you accusing me of--
我只是在说如果我喝得那么醉
I'm just saying, if I was that drunk,
也许你就不该
maybe you shouldn't have--
你说我占你便宜吗
What? Like, taken advantage of you?
我们当时玩得正开心呢
We were having a great time.
我当时都要吐了
I was on the verge of throwing up!
事实上我已经不省人事了
I was practically passed out.
你没有不省人事
You were not passed out.
-你把我当什么人 -我不可能乐在其中
- What do you take me for? - Well, I couldn't have been into it.
为什么 因为你今天后悔昨晚的事吗
Why? Because you regret it today?
醉酒上♥床♥的事常有发生
People have drunk sex all the time.
并不代表他们就被侵犯了
It doesn't mean someone got attacked.
我不是在说别人
I'm not talking about anyone else.
我是在说我们俩
I'm talking about us.
在说我们俩发生的事
What happened with us.
你和我说你对我还有感觉
You told me you still had feelings for me.
你和我说你要和埃米特分手
You told me you and Emmett were gonna break up.
-我没这么说 -你还亲了我
- I did not. - You kissed me.
什么
What?
你连这也不记得了吗
You don't remember that either?
他回来了
Oh, he's back.
我还带了水回来
And I come bearing hydration.
你得来瞧瞧这个 过来
Wait, you gotta see this. Come here.
漂亮
Cool.
你很厉害 知道吗
You're so awesome. You know that?
为什么这么说 谢谢
Oh, why, thank you.
我也觉得你很厉害
I think you're pretty awesome, too.
我应该多给你一点机会
I should have given you more of a chance.
我举双手赞同
Yeah, well, I wholeheartedly agree.
我不知道我和埃米特会怎么样
I don't know what's gonna happen with me and Emmett.
真的吗
Really?
我和他不在同一个地方
He's so far, and I'm so far.
我们的距离太远
We're both so far.
我一直忘不掉你 知道吗
I never got over you. You know that?
坦克
Oh, Tank.
你实在太漂亮了
You're so beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
我现在真的很醉
I'm really drunk.
我也是
Me, too.
我说了我和他之间出现了问题
I said we were having problems.
我可没说要和你复合
I did not say I wanted to get back together with you.
你伸手摸我
You were touching me.
我当时睡着了
I was falling asleep.
我没在脱你的衣服
I wasn't undressing you,
我很肯定我没亲你
And I definitely didn't kiss you.
你亲了我
You kissed me,
然后我阻止了你
and I stopped you.
事情完全不是这样的
That is totally untrue.
他回来了
He's back.
我还带了水回来
I come bearing hydration.
等等
Oh, wait.
你得来瞧瞧这个 过来
You gotta see this. Come here.
漂亮
It's cool.
谢谢你今晚把我当朋友
Thanks for being my friend tonight.
为什么我们俩又一次没戏
How come it didn't work out with us again?
我不知道我和埃米特会怎么样
I don't know what's gonna happen with me and Emmett.
真的吗
Really?
我和他不在同一个地方 我们的距离太远
He's so far, and I'm so far. We're both just so far.
我一直忘不掉你 知道吗
I never got over you. You know that?
坦克
Tank...
你实在太漂亮了
You're so beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
我现在真的很醉
I'm really drunk.
我也是
Me, too.
你没把我推开 你乐在其中
You did not push me away. You were into it.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我没断片
Because I didn't black out.
难道我就应该
And I'm just supposed to just
相信你所描述的事情经过吗
believe that it happened the way you said it did?
贝
Bay...
如果你那时拒绝了我 我肯定不会继续
If you had said, "No" at any point, I would have stopped.
那我同意了吗
Did I say, "Yes"?
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
那你说我该怎么做 每一刻都停下来问
What was I supposed to do? Stop at every single point and ask,
你想这样吗 你想那样吗
"Do you want this? Do you want that?"
没人这么做
No, no one does that.
此事引彼事 你疯了
One thing leads to another. You're being crazy.
不要说我疯了
Do not call me crazy.
当时你看起来乐在其中
You seemed into it.
可如果我不记得
But if I don't remember it,
难道就可以吗
how can that be okay?
今天你醒来都抓狂了
You woke up today all freaked out
是因为你背叛了你的男朋友
because you cheated on your boyfriend,
但是别把矛头指向我
but do not turn around and try
而且颠倒是非黑白
to make what happened something that it wasn't.
我们上了床 贝
We had sex, Bay.
我可没侵犯你
It was not assault.
她怎么气冲冲地走了
What the hell was that?
这是一项实验
This was an experiment.
和所有实验一样
And like all experiments,
以前假设开始
it began with a hypothesis.
假设是什么
What was the hypothesis?
别用和冰淇淋有关的单词来回答我
And don't anyone say a word about ice cream.
假设
The hypothesis
就是满屋子的年轻科学家
was that a room full of young scientists
能聚在一起解决问题
could come together to solve a problem.
我从来没说过
I never told you
要你们独自完成
that you had to work alone,
但是你们每个人都选择独♥立♥完成
but that's what each of you chose to do.
你们把屋子里的其他人看成是一种威胁
You saw everyone else in this room as a threat.
发生争吵 拒绝分享新的方法
You squabbled, you refused to share innovation,
相互攻击
you turned on each other.
你们不及格
You failed.
今晚你们聚集在这里 是因为...
You're here tonight, because...
你们是这个国家
you're members of a...
可怜的小群体
pathetically small group in this country.
你们是STEM女性
You are S.T.E.M. women.
我所说的STEM全称是什么
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表