剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
How's next week?
我现在就跟他联♥系♥
I'll call him right now.
好顺利
Well, that was easy.
我要在堪萨斯分校张贴广♥告♥
Okay, I'm gonna put up fliers at UMKC,
这周每天晚上都得排练
and we have to rehearse every night this week.
好 但周四不行
Yeah, uh, except Thursday.
我要带莉莉去维苏威火山
I'm taking Lily to Vesuvius.
好地方哎
Whoa, fancy.
我打算请她和我一起住
Yeah. I'm going to ask her to move in with me.
希望她的反应你比的好点
And I hope she reacts better than that.
我很喜欢莉莉
I love Lily,
但你不觉得你和尼基的事刚过去没多久
but don't you think it's a little soon after Nikki
现在是不是有点快
to get so involved with someone?
我和尼基的问题就在于
One of the problems with me and Nikki
我们婚前并没有
was we never had the chance
先试着住在一起
to live together before we got married.
而且老实说 我不是在问你的意见
And honestly, I wasn't asking for your opinion.
你是对的 别在意我的话
You're right. Forget I said anything.
好的 我们继续练习吧
I will. Can we get back to work?
你还好吗
So, how are you doing?
我理解 分手最痛苦了
I get it. Breakups are the worst.
我没和贝分手 我们在给彼此空间
如果你想找人聊聊 可以找我
Well, I'm here if you ever want to talk.
谢谢
我报名参加了艾普斯坦教授的电影制♥作♥
制♥作♥你自己的学生电影吗
To make your own student film?
你知道他们不太让大一的学生担任导演吧
You realize they don't usually let freshman direct, right?
其实 我很肯定
In fact, I'm pretty sure
乔治·卢卡斯 著名导演
目录从头至尾都是围绕着乔治·卢卡斯的
the list begins and ends with George Lucas.
我知道希望渺茫 但这就是我来这里的原因
你会找到捷径的
You'd knock it out of the park.
谢谢 能帮我制♥作♥电影吗
我很乐意
I'd love to.
堪萨斯分校 招新周
怎么感觉像是走进了选美比赛
Why does it feel like we've walked into a beauty contest?
好 也许你是对的
Okay, maybe you were right?
也许这不是为了我
Maybe this isn't for me?
别说傻话
No, that's ridiculous.
任何一个联谊会都感到很幸运有你的加入
Any sorority here would be lucky to have you.
那个女孩子是我地理课上的同学
I know that girl from my geology class.
太有趣了
That's hilarious!
去打招呼吧
Go for it!
一起来 我介绍你们俩认识
Come. I'll introduce you.
去做你的事吧
Do your thing.
我不会走远 有需要就来找我
I'll be here if you need me.
你好 我叫艾琳
Hi, I'm Erin.
θδπ姐妹会的
Theta. Theta Delta Pi.
我叫达芙妮
Daphne.
我看到你打手语
I saw you signing.
我的其中一个学伴也参加聋哑项目
One of my study partners is in the deaf program.
你是来参加联谊会的吗
Are you rushing?
我只是来这支持朋友的
I'm just here supporting a friend.
我读医学预科 没时间参加这些活动
I'm pre-med. I don't think I'll have time.
我去年也这么说
Yeah. I said the same thing last year.
什么意思
What do you mean?
当时我跟不上课程
I was drowning.
但是大四的姐妹会成员帮我制定了计划
But the senior Thetas helped me pick my schedule,
他们给我建议了最好的教授
they gave me advice on the best professors.
但是我要告诉你
But, I'm telling you,
就算只为试题库而加入也是值得的
it's worth joining just for the test banks alone.
前几年的试题吗
Tests from all the previous years?
而且自从θδπ社团成功以来
And since Thetas tend to be over-achievers,
交流更加广泛
the networking is pretty insane.
我以为这只是一堆愚蠢的派对
Wow. I thought it was just a bunch of dumb parties.
首先 他们不仅不蠢 还很厉害
First of all, they aren't dumb, they're awesome.
就和任何事情一样
And, like anything,
如果你有偏见 那你总会听见陈词滥调
you can find the cliches if you're looking for them.
说得对
You're right.
并且就像是有望找到你的部落那样
And hopefully, it's like finding your tribe.
到时你就知道了
When you know, you know.
想过来结识些朋友吗
So, you want to meet a few people?
好的
Yeah, I do.
我要你从第三垒的这个位置
I need you to make a very straight line
沿着直线方向一直到达本垒位置
from third base here, all the way there to home plate.
好吗 笔直的线路 明白吗
Okay? Very straight. Got that?
明白 现在和你说话的可是位艺术家
Yep. You're talking to an artist here.
画直线可是我的强项
Making lines is kind of my thing.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Okay, thank you, sweetie.
我现在去看看特拉维斯
I'm checking in with Travis now.
埃米特来电
你好啊
Hey! Uh, hey?
埃米特 你怎么
Hey, hi, Emmett? What...
贝
你好啊
Hey.
很开心你打电♥话♥给我
Oh, I am so glad that you called.
真的很高兴看到你
It's really good to see you.
不是你打给我的吗
肯定是屁♥股♥不小心压到拨出去了
这样啊
Oh.
你最近怎么样
So, how have you been?
很忙
我正在制♥作♥学生电影
太好了
That's great!
真的很棒
That's really great.
市里委托我做一个艺术项目
I got commissioned by the city to do an art project.
不错嘛
恭喜你
瞧瞧我俩
Look at us.
还是强大的一对吧
Still a power couple, right?
当然了
我要挂了 晚点再和你聊
好的
Oh, uh, sure.
我想...你
Hey, I miss... you...
这是你今天的第三次触地球了
It's your third bounce today.
我今天没状态 我和玛丽·贝丝
不不不 不管发生了什么事
Okay, no, no, no. Whatever is going on,
先暂时放在一边
leave it in the locker room, okay?
站在球场上时 我要你专注在棒球上
When you're here, I need your head in the game.
明白吗
You understand me?
贝 贝呢 贝
Bay, where's Bay? Bay!
过来这里
Get over here!
手♥机♥在身上吗
You got your phone?
在 怎么了
Yeah, why?
好 我要你把这段投球录下来
Okay, I need you to video this young man
然后我给他看看
so that I can show him
他今天出现的一切错误
everything that he's doing wrong today.
好吗
Okay?
我要去找内场手 祝你好运
I'm gonna go work with the infielders. Good luck.
有人需要阿普唑仑
Someone needs a xanax.
镇静剂
他只是希望我们能赢
你没事吧
You okay?
玛丽·贝丝不搭理我
说吧 你都干了什么
All right, what did you do?
你为什么觉得是我的错
因为你是男生
Because you're the guy
而她是世界上最善良的人
and she is the nicest person on the planet.
我可能暗示了她在拖累我
向她道歉 再三道歉 即刻就去
Oh, apologize. Profusely and immediately.
如果我们就这样结束了怎么办
不不不 不会结束的
No! No, no, no, no! This is not the end.
你怎么知道
你还爱她吗
Do you still love her?
当然了
那你们就得继续相互沟通
Then you have to keep talking to each other.
你们俩是注定要在一起的
You two are meant to be together.
不争取一番 我是不会放过你的
There is no way that I am letting you go down without a fight.
小红发 等等
Hey, red, wait up!
别走 别走
Whoa, hey, hey.
你生什么气呢
Hey, where is the fire?
我没时间闲聊
I can't talk.
首选周期前我有太多东西要学习
I have way too much studying to do before pref day.
你在参加联谊会吗
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表