剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
I found her in the bathroom, really upset.
她真的没有别人可以说了
She doesn't really have anyone else to talk to about it.
你们什么打算
What are you guys gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
她不理我了
She won't talk to me.
为什么
Why not?
她告诉我的时候 我一点准备都没有
When she told me, she totally caught me off guard and...
我的反应 不是很好
I may not have reacted in-- in the best way, so...
也别太自责了
Don't beat yourself up.
这种事谁都不容易接受
It's huge news for anyone to get.
我是说 先是怀孕 然后又
I mean, first that she's pregnant and then...
还有然后
And then?
还有别的事吗
There's something else?
什么事
What else?
不应该由我来告诉你
It's not my place to say.
到底怎么回事啊
What's going on?
你应该和她谈谈
You should talk to her.
但她不愿意告诉我
But she didn't tell me.
我需要知道
I need to know.
现在就告诉我
Right now.
怎么样
So what do you think?
-保修期过了吗 -过了
- Has your warranty expired? - Yep.
我说实话 不乐观
I gotta be honest. It doesn't look good.
多不乐观
How not good?
发动机都裂口了
Well, your engine block's cracked.
从德国订个新的的话 得一万五左右
And getting a new one in from Germany-- about $15,000.
-一万五 -天哪
- $15,000? - Yikes.
你可以先考虑考虑
Well, you can take it in if you want,
这只是我的建议
that's just what I'm seeing.
也许是时候该让这个老伙计退休了
Might be time to put this old friend out to pasture.
考虑过换辆特斯拉吗
You ever thought about a Tesla?
特斯拉
Tesla.
你真的假的 让他开电动车
Are you kidding? This guy in an electric car?
那要被无休止的延长线的笑话烦死了
The extension cord jokes would never end.
你可一定得试一次 哥们儿
Ah, you gotta test drive one, man.
嗯 我考虑考虑 谢谢
Yeah, I'll-- I'll think about it. Thank you.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我是想跟你谈来着
Well, I needed to talk to you.
你却侮辱了我 所以
And you insulted me, so...
对此我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about that.
你想好就好想不好就不好
You can come and go as you please.
但这事发生在我身上
But this is happening inside of me.
我没法睡觉 不停地哭
I can't sleep, I can't stop crying,
而且还吐得一塌糊涂 边哭边吐
or puking, or crying while puking,
-挺好玩的呢 -我知道检验的事了
- That was fun-- - I know about the test.
好的 这次 我们需要个地点
All right, this time, we need a place.
-有谁有主意吗 -银河系空间站
- Does anybody have a place? - Intergalactic space station!
好的 那就银河系空间站
All right, intergalactic space station it is!
绝对超赞
This is gonna be great.
或者说不忍♥直视
Or like, so terrible.
状况如何 上尉
How's it looking, lieutenant?
方位不受控制了 我们在漂移 长官
I can't keep our bearings. We're drifting, sir.
我的神啊 想办法啊伙计
Good God! Get a grip, man!
别跟丢了那艘战舰
Just keep us focused on that battleship.
但是长官 我都好几年没见你妻子了
But sir, it's been years since I've seen your wife.
你和莉莉谈了吗
你想说明什么 伙计
What are you trying to say, man?
你没兴趣吗
Are you not into this?
即兴表演不适宜心脏脆弱者
Improv is not for the weak of heart.
我读不懂他的唇语
I can't read his lips.
八字胡挡着很难认
The mustache makes it hard.
-六十四亿公里 -那都是多久以前了
- Four billion miles. - Oh. That's a long time ago.
看来该让他把胡子剃掉
Guess we'll have to shave him then.
没什么了 我还是能懂一点的
It's not a big deal. I can follow a little.
抱歉 我哥哥最近有点麻烦
Sorry. My brother's going through some stuff.
所以问问情况
Just checking in with him.
没什么事吧
Is everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
其实 有事
Actually, no.
走 我们别待这儿了
Come on. Let's get out of here.
我的反应太差 我很抱歉
I reacted badly. I'm sorry.
-只是 -没事的
- It's just-- - It's okay.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我都不知道拿什么抚养他
I don't even know how we'd afford it.
你确实连自己的房♥租都快付不起了
And you can barely pay your rent, as it is.
谢谢你说出来
Yeah. Thanks for that.
而且它也不是个一般的小孩
And it's not just any baby.
我哥哥的需求决定一切
My brother's needs dictated everything.
假期 住处
Vacations, where we lived...
一切都要以他为中心
Everything revolved around him and his care.
对我父母的婚姻来说也是巨大的压力
And it was a huge strain on my parents' marriage, too.
可以想象
I bet.
但他是我学习手语的原因
But he's the reason I learned sign language.
他也是我在卡尔顿教书的原因
He's the reason I taught at Carlton.
他将我领上这条路
He put me on this whole path...
我爱他
And I love him.
但这和他无关
But this isn't about him.
这是我们之间的事
This is about us.
我觉得我们还没有准备好
And I don't think we're ready for this.
我知道
I know.
尽管非常艰难
As hard as this is,
但我们必须这么选择
I think we know what we have to do.
我知道
I know.
实在是太沉重了
Wow. That's so heavy.
是啊 非常沉重
Yeah. It's a lot.
我的叔叔阿姨也经历过
Happened to my aunt and uncle, too.
但他们 你知道的
But they um... you know.
那时候大多数人都会这么做
Well, that's what most people do these days.
是的 别无他法
Yeah. It makes sense.
我觉得这并不是唯一的选择
I don't think that's the obvious thing to do.
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
我是说这个孩子的生活会很艰难
I am saying that that kid would have a really hard life.
这点我们必须承认
I think we can agree on that.
不
No.
你难道不承认有唐氏综合症孩子的家庭
You're not willing to admit that a family with a down syndrome
会比其他的家庭生活的更艰难吗
kid would have a tougher life than other families?
我认为家人需要适应和调整
I think that it requires more adjustments,
甚至需要牺牲一些事 但是我相信
maybe even sacrifice, but I am sure that they have
他们会和其他家庭一样
as much love and affection and happiness
-幸福美满 -好吧
- as any other family. - Okay.
你觉得我生活得比正常人艰难吗
Do you think that my life is harder than a hearing person's?
嗯 是的
Well... yeah.
你错了 我没有
But-- but you're wrong. It isn't.
你亲口说的
Y-- you said yourself
这是你化学得D的原因
that's maybe why you got a "D" in chemistry.
我只是一时软弱
I was just having a moment of weakness.
达芙妮 肯定会艰难一些
Daphne, of course it is harder.
比如 你听不了音乐
I mean, you can't hear music.
我当然可以 用我自己的方式
Of course I can. In my own way.
你去不了黑暗的地方
You can't go places where it's dark
因为天黑你没办法读唇语
because you have to read lips.
那我就去明亮的地方
So I go where it's light.
或者和会手语的人一起
Or go with people who can sign.
但还是会艰难一些
But it's harder.
不 没有
No. It isn't.
你只需要适应 然后你会发现没什么
You just adjust, and then it's not a big deal.
真的没什么
It really isn't.
不不 如我们要在一起
No. No. If we are going to be together,
你必要理解这一点
I need you to get that.
真正理解
Like, really get that.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表