剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Dinner...
我可以去裂痕杯接你
七点行吗
七点
Seven. Hm...
嗯 没有啊 好啊 可以
Um... Yeah-- no, no. Yeah, sure.
可以啊 有何不可呢
Yeah. Why not?
到时候见
好啊 到时候见
All right. See you then.
我们的爸爸讨厌对方
Our dads hate each other.
-你觉得是怎么回事 -不知道
- What do you think happened? - I don't know.
但我们不能让这演变成一场灾难
But we're not letting this turn into a disaster.
必要的话我们今晚得各种和稀泥
The two of us will run interference all night if we have to.
收到
Roger that.
两位好 有人饿了吗
Hey, guys! Who's hungry?
梅洛迪一手创办了自己的聋哑计划
Melody started her own deaf program.
她在一所聋哑学校当了十六年的咨♥询♥顾问
She was the guidance counselor at a deaf high school for 16 years.
当然了这在申请里都有写
Which is all in the application.
加布他
"And Gabe has...
这九个月
"Spent the last nine months...
都在一个公益活动做全职工作
"Working full-time for a charity."
你们两位都是很优秀的候选人
You're both very impressive candidates.
我需要单独面谈和双方面谈
So I will set up individual as well as joint interviews,
之后还需要去家访一次
and that's followed up by a home inspection.
好啊
"That's great.
我们很有耐心
"We're very, very patient.
我们理解配对过程时间会很长
"We know how the placement process can take a long time."
我有个朋友等了两年
I have-- I have friends who waited for two years.
他们想要的是白人宝宝吗
Did they want a white baby?
-我不知道 -可能就是这个原因
- You know, I'm not sure. - Well, that's probably why.
健康的白人婴儿的候选名单很长
The waiting list is quite long for healthy white infants.
但你们表示你们愿意
But you've indicated that you're open to
-接受的范围很大 -没错
- a wide range of children. - Absolutely.
当然
"Of course."
就我的经验 这个过程可能会很快
In my experience, this could move along really quickly.
有多快
"How quickly?"
如果你们真如你们所说的那样没有要求
Well, if you're truly flexible as you indicated...
我之前有过几周就配对
Well, I've had some cases where I've placed a child
成功的案例
in a matter of weeks.
那太棒了
That's awesome!
几周 宝贝
Weeks, honey!
真没想到
That's crazy!
这排骨烤的真棒
Those ribs look killer.
堪萨斯最棒的烤肉大♥师♥嘛
Best griller in KC, right?
看着酱料
Watch the sauce.
可别烤糊了
You don't want to burn those bad boys.
拉瑞 我想你给我的建议
You know, Larry, I think I've had enough
都足够我受用终生了
of your advice to last me a lifetime,
非常感谢
thank you very much.
-是吗 要是你能听一次我也 -爸
- Yeah? Well maybe if you took it for once-- - Hey, dad,
我一定得给你讲讲我和达芙妮初遇的事
You've gotta hear this story of how me and Daphne first met.
好啊 那是上学期的宿舍三项全能活动
Yeah! It was last semester at the dorm triathlon.
这么说吧 我们当时关系可真是不好
Let's just say, we did not get along.
你儿子当时就是想叛逆一下
You see, your son was trying to bend the rules just a bit.
有其父必有其子嘛
I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
你自己还好意思说呢
That's rich coming from you.
拉瑞 你一直都嫉妒我们球员
Larry, you were always a little jealous of us ball players,
-对吧 -我不知道
- weren't you? - Oh, I don't know.
我记得当年好像
I seem to remember back in the day
是我在篮球场上
it was me carrying you up and down
把你晃的团团转吧
the basketball court at the club.
我也爱玩篮球
I play basketball!
你们一起玩过球
You guys played together?
是啊 拉瑞和我当时都在城乡俱乐部队
Yeah. Larry and I were on the country club team.
-不会吧 -真的
- No way! - Yeah.
我们有年还赢了二对二锦标赛呢
We even won the two-on-two tourney one year.
-我们也来二对二吧 -好啊
- Hey! Let's play a little two-on-two, huh? - Yeah!
你们俩可以重新组队
You guys can get the old team back together
和我和达芙妮比赛
and play me and Daphne.
好啊
Yeah.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
上就上
I'm game.
母亲年龄多大
And-- and how old is the mother?
他们健康吗
And-- and are they healthy?
我马上就告诉她
Yeah. I'll talk to her right away.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的神啊
Oh, my god.
芝加哥的一个母亲看到了我们的资料很喜欢
A birth mother in Chicago saw our profile and loved us.
什么意思
她有一对双胞胎 两个月大
She has twins. Two months old.
一个女孩一个男孩
A girl and a boy.
一个失聪 另一个没有
One is deaf, the other's hearing.
他们是非裔美国人 而且很健康
They're African-American and healthy.
她已经有两个孩子了
She already has two kids,
所以没办法再照顾这两个
which is why she can't take care of these.
她要把双胞胎分开吗
这是不是有点不太好
不 她希望他们能待在一起
No. She wants them to stay together.
等等 两个都给我们啊
你不是总说你很遗憾
How many times did you say that you felt bad
埃米特是独生子吗
that Emmett was an only child?
我也很希望我们的孩子能有兄弟姐妹啊
I would love for our kid to have a sibling.
我以为我们想收养的孩子更大些的
是 但这样的话
No. But this way,
我们就有了接触他们生命的每个阶段的机会
we would get to really bond with them through every phase.
宝贝 我做过这样的事
双胞胎需要很多照顾
我知道 我知道
I know, I know,
但我们可以成为一个很好的国际家庭
but we would be a great bi-racial family.
我们混搭着失聪 正常 黑人白人
This patchwork of deaf, hearing, black, white...
他们的名字
Their names...
叫吉吉和奥提斯
are Gigi and Otis.
她今晚就会给我们发来照片
And she's sending us pictures tonight.
我们先看看再说行吗
Can we just look at them?
求你了
Please?
当然
可以
吉吉和奥提斯
Gigi and Otis.
我居然是第一个带你去艺展的人 太棒了
It's so cool that I get to take you to your first art opening.
是的
我觉得我可能没都看懂
但有些看起来真的很好玩
好玩就好
Fun is good.
别问自己 它是什么意思
Don't ask yourself, "What is this about?"
只要想它给了我什么感觉 想到了什么
Ask yourself, "What does this make me feel or think of?"
你觉得艺术家在创造它时是什么感受
What do you think that the artist felt while making it?
至少
Or at least...
我是这么想的
that's what I do.
你好聪明
要我谈艺术连说一晚上都行
I could talk about art all night.
跟你说
我还是现在跟你说了吧
如果可以的话
可以啊
Okay.
我想现在就吻你一下
这样之后就不会尴尬了
抱歉让你们久等了
Sorry to keep you guys waiting.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
加勒特 这位是
Garrett, uh... This is...
坦克
Tank.
迈尔斯
Miles.
我不玩橄榄球了
I don't play football anymore.
没错
Right.
对不起
Sorry-- um...
迈尔斯 迈尔斯
Miles. Miles.
迈尔斯 这是加勒特
Miles, this is Garrett.
我不知道你在这里工作
I didn't know you worked here.
没错
Yeah.
我就在这
Here I am.
你还好吗
How are you?
很好
I'm good.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表