剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
在性吸引中尤为重要
plays a big role in sexual attraction."
我还是觉得该从蚕蛾性诱醇的发现开始讲
I still think we should start with the discovery of bombykol.
那是在自然界中发现的第一种费洛蒙
It's the first pheromone identified in nature.
那交代了历史
It's history.
但我们只有15分钟
But we only have 15 minutes.
必须把重点放在跟人类相关的内容上
We have to focus on what's relevant to humans.
今天放假
我打算去玛雅遗址
会给你发照片的
又是你墨西哥的朋友吗
太没礼貌了 好像你们在说悄悄话
That's rude. It's like whispering.
我在跟我的客户交流
I'm communicating with my client.
如果是跟作业有关的 就大声说出来
Well, if it's about the assignment, say it out loud.
其实不是
Actually, it's not.
我是可以有私人沟通的
I'm allowed to have a personal conversation.
我得提醒你们 我们可还有工作要做
We have work to do, in case you haven't noticed.
能请你们别再吵了吗
Can you two stop bickering, please?
我得离开这儿
I'm out of here.
等等 什么
Wait-- what?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
别担心好吗
Don't worry, okay?
正式陈述报告时我会到场的
I'll be there for the actual presentation.
乔希
Josh!
你们俩怎么了
What is going on between you two?
你们俩一整天都在呛声
You guys have been at each other's throats all day.
我们明显有了矛盾
We're having problems... obviously.
他跟你说什么了吗
Has he said anything to you?
没有
No.
他比以前更易怒了
He has been moodier than usual.
所以不是因为我了
So it's not me...
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们必须集中精力
But we have to focus.
在陈述报告前你们俩能和气点吗
Can you guys keep the peace until after the presentation?
-再忍♥两天就行了 -问题不在我这儿
- It's just two more days. - I'm not the problem.
你可以跟他谈谈
Maybe you can talk to him.
搞清楚发生了什么
Find out what's going on.
我不想介入你们
I don't want to get in the middle.
你希望我们大家的研讨会变成这样吗
You want all our study sessions to end like this?
那好吧
All right.
我看看能帮上什么
I'll see what I can do.
她肯定在怪我
Of course she's blaming me.
她不怪你
She's not blaming you.
我不知道她为什么把你扯进来
I don't know why she brought you into this.
因为你们俩吵架影响了我们的进度
Because your fighting is affecting our work
而且你们都是我的朋友
and you're both my friends.
你们之间出什么事了吗
Is there something going on with you?
那事太蠢了
It's stupid.
什么事
What?
我对别人动心了
I'm having feelings for someone else.
什么都没发生 我也确定不会发生什么
Nothing's happened and I'm sure that nothing will.
告诉维姆拉会让她不好受的
So telling Vimla will just make her feel bad.
我能
Do I...
你能告诉我是谁吗
Can you say who it is?
我不想聊这个
I don't want to talk about it.
行吗 没可能的
Okay? It's hopeless.
嗨 闲人们
Hey, hey! Party people!
我以为你们在工作呢
I thought you guys were supposed to be working.
-还好吗 老兄 -我正打算走呢
- What's up, man? - I was just leaving.
等等 别走 能让我们单独呆会吗
Wait, no. Can you give us a second?
没事的
It's okay.
回见 好吗
I'll see you later, all right?
回见 明戈
I'll see ya, Mingo.
出什么事了
What was that about?
他和维姆拉吵架了
He and Vimla just had a fight.
他说他对别人动心了
He told me he has feelings for somebody else.
谁 你吗
Who? You?
真搞笑
Very funny.
我问他是谁 但他不说
I asked him who, but he got evasive,
真是奇怪 因为我们无话不谈
which is weird because we talk about everything.
怎么了 为什么这么看着我
What? Why are you staring at me like that?
我觉得那人是你
I think it is you.
太扯了
That's ridiculous.
不 他总是问我我们俩的关系多认真
No, he's always asking me how serious we are,
打不打算同居 类似的问题
and if we plan on moving in together, stuff like that.
他是我的口译 不能喜欢我
He's my interpreter. He can't like me.
要么我炒了他 要么他自己辞退
I'll have to fire him or he'll have to quit.
太可怕了
This is a disaster.
我该跟维姆拉说什么
What am I gonna tell Vimla?
-要来点大麦气泡酒吗 -你真懂我
- Barley pop? - My man.
你把洗手间地上的裂瓷砖补好了
You patched up the broken tile on the bathroom floor.
你不用干那个的
You didn't have to do that.
没关系
It wasn't a problem.
有什么工作找你吗
Any more offers?
不值一提
Nothing to speak of.
我可以缓一缓
You know, I bought some time.
兑现了些要到期的债券
Cashed in some bonds that were coming due.
情况在好转
Well, things are looking up.
不过不能坐吃山空啊
Can't sit in the cash though.
明智的做法应该是
You know, smart thing would be to...
用我眼下不需要的换些新东西 懂吗
Roll what I don't need right away into something new, you know?
这我可不懂
Not a problem I'm familiar with.
好
Well...
这么说吧 大家都很想做人上人
Let's just say everybody wants too much up front.
房♥地♥产♥生意就是赌博 所以
Real estate is a total gamble, so...
我一个开咖啡馆的回头客
You know, one of my regulars
说过些事
at the coffeehouse mentioned something.
一个生意不错的地方
A place that's up and running.
已建好的
Established.
重点是什么
So, what's the catch?
那是个
It's a...
绅士会所
Gentlemen's club.
白兰地玫瑰
The Brandy Rose.
是那个在镇上竖了一堆
Is that the strip club
广♥告♥牌的脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥吗
with all those billboards around town?
对
Yeah.
那地方时刻都爆满 男人总想
Hey, it's packed at all hours, and men always gonna wanna
-喝酒 看漂亮姑娘 -没错
- drink and look at pretty women. - Yeah, they are.
我只是把这事跟你提一下
Hey, look, I'm just putting it out there.
剩下的你知道怎么做的
Do with it what you will.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
这对有些人来说可能是个很好的机遇
It sounds like a great opportunity for somebody,
但对我不是
just not me.
知道了
I hear you.
我以前是共和党州参议员 而且
Being an ex-republican State Senator and all...
对 我明白
Right. Of course.
再有10分钟就完事了
Look, give me about 10 more minutes here and I'm done.
不用着急
Hey, no rush.
还有 非常感谢
Thank you very much, by the way.
他什么也没说吗
He didn't say anything?
他避而不谈
He was evasive.
-现在我们继续吧 -逃避什么
- Can we get back to this? - Evasive how?
他到底说了什么
What were his words exactly?
他跟你说的一样 你们俩在吵架
He said what you said. That you guys were fighting
他不想把我扯进来
And that he didn't want to get into it with me.
现在是你在逃避
Okay, now you're being evasive.
或许你该跟他谈谈
Maybe you should talk to him.
好 我会的
Okay, I will.
等等 不是现在
Wait! Not right now.
现在我们有工作要做
We have work to do.
达芙妮
Daphne...
他
He...
喜欢上别人了
has feelings for someone else.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表