剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
事实正是我想的那样
That's exactly what I thought.
这算怎么回事 凯思琳 中年危机吗
What is this, Kathryn, some kind of midlife crisis?
你就要当外婆了
You're about to be a grandmother,
真是不嫌丢人
for God's sake. It's embarrassing.
知道什么事不丢人吗
You know what's not embarrassing?
我们把原本的30%谈到了15%
We settled at 15 percent less instead of 30.
恭喜你啊
Well, congratulations.
你做了什么才谈下来的
What'd you have to do to make that happen?
我们只谈话了
We just talked.
不过你知道吗 那感觉太棒了
But you know what? It was nice.
坐在酒吧里和帅哥喝酒
It was nice to sit in a bar and have a drink with a handsome guy
而不是在我们的客房♥里谈论无常的生活
and not talk about the fugitive living in our guesthouse
还有财务危机什么的
and our financial problems.
婚姻就是如此 你还指望我说什么
Well, that's marriage. What do you want me to say?
我希望你能感激我救了我们俩
I want you to thank me for saving our asses.
-玩得开心吗 -是的
- Hey. Having fun? - Yeah.
我喜欢你的肖像画
I love your portrait.
"僵尸爱好者" "波多黎各人"
"Zombie lover." "Puerto Rican"?
你给我这次实习的机会
You gave me this internship
是因为我能够胜任 对吧
because I'm qualified for the job, right?
有一点我希望能说清楚
I just want to make it perfectly clear
我有男朋友了
that I have a boyfriend.
而且 你要成为我的老板了
Plus, you'll be my boss out there,
我曾将工作和感情混为一谈 真太糟糕了
and I've been down that road, total disaster.
我们之间可不是这回事 对吧
But that's not what this is, right?
你们在聊什么呢
Hey, uh, what's going on here?
我们就是聊聊天
Uh, we're just having a conversation.
好啊 那我们一起吧
Cool, I'll just be joining it, then.
是跟出行有关的 我们俩还要再聊一下
It's about the trip. I just need a minute.
街角有个健身房♥
Yeah, there's a gym around the corner.
你去买♥♥杯蛋白质奶昔怎么样
Maybe you could pick up a protein shake.
你什么意思
Excuse me?
也许是我多想了 但或许她会
Wild guess here, but maybe she's looking
想探讨些更有深度的话题 更复杂的那种
for something with a little more depth. You know, complexity.
我真想照你的脸来一拳
Even though I wanna punch you in the face right now,
不过这事对我女朋友来说至关重要
this is really important to my girlfriend.
所以我走开
So I'm going to walk away.
我觉得这事行不通
I don't think this is going to work out.
-什么事 -去中国的事
- What isn't? - China.
你不想雇我了吗
You're withdrawing your offer?
这事越来越混乱了
This has just gotten really... messy.
不 不 不 不 一点不乱
No! No, no, no! It's not messy.
我很想得到这个工作机会
I just want to do the job.
到了中国这些事就都不是问题了
None of this will be a problem in China.
我可不确定
Yeah, I don't know about that.
奎恩 我在采访中说的都是实话
Quinn, everything I said in my interview was true.
你知道我可以帮助那些人的
You know I could help those people.
我理解他们所经历的
I know what they're going through.
求你了 就让我去工作吧
Please, just let me come and do the work.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
祝贺你 摇滚之星
你为什么一直做这种事
Why do you keep doing this?
做什么
你真觉得我已可怜到
Do you really think that I'm so pathetic
自己什么都做不好了吗
that I can't do anything for myself?
他不该告诉你的
我第一次被耍是一位女士
My first-ever commission was a lady who just wanted
为了把自己孩子拐回来而接近我
to get close to me to kidnap her kid back,
现在我又发现唯一认可过我工作的专家
And now I find out that the only expert
是被收买♥♥来的
who's ever validated my work was paid off?
我的感觉就像一个五岁的小孩知道父母
I feel like a five-year-old who just found out her parents
花钱请小伙伴来参加他的生日派对一样
paid kids to come to her birthday party!
你这一年过得很不容易 我只想让你度过一个美妙的夜晚
但我希望这一切是自己努力得来的
But I want to earn it,
不然就没意义了
or else it doesn't mean anything.
你不明白吗
Don't you get that?
你为什么总要干涉我的生活
Why do you keep interfering in my life?
特拉维斯 我知道你是好意
I know that you mean well, Travis, I do,
但你不能再这样了 行吗 必须停下
But you have got to stop. Okay? You've got to.
我做不到
你做不到是什么意思 怎么就不行了
What do you mean you can't? Why not?
因为我爱着你
真是胡扯
That's ridiculous.
你是一时糊涂
You're confused.
我不糊涂
我们俩同时伤透了心
We both had our hearts broken at the same time.
我们在一起太痛苦了
We were miserable together.
不是那样的
我是第一个你能够对其敞开心扉
And I was the first person you told about something
诉说自己痛苦经历的人
very painful that happened to you,
我很高兴能做你的倾听者
and I'm glad that you did,
但那不代表我们就
but that doesn't mean that you and I are...
也不是那回事
之后我们都和埃米特有了隔阂
And then we both grew apart from Emmett,
那很艰难 真的很艰难
which was hard, which was really hard.
有一天我醒来 突然意识到
我爱上了你
你不该爱我
Well, you can't be.
我第一次见到你时
觉得你是出身高贵 美丽又热心的女孩
和我完全相反 可我越了解你
你发现这全部是假象
You saw that none of that was real.
不 那是真的 但你还有更多
你精灵古怪又勇敢
特拉维斯 我还消化我的假艺术展
Travis, I am in the middle of admittedly my fake art opening.
我知道我最近搞砸了许多事
或许现在我可以说 不会再这样 但我爱你 贝
即使我对你有感觉
Even if I did feel...
我也不能这样对玛丽·贝斯
I couldn't do that to Mary Beth.
可她和我分手了
但我不能这样对埃米特
Well, then I couldn't do it to Emmett.
我和他保证过不再折磨彼此
I made a promise to him that we wouldn't torture each other!
别找这些借口 你来决定对我的感觉
别告诉我这不是真的
我以为你走了
I thought you left.
我是走了 去兜了个风 思考一下
你还好吗
我就坐在这
I was just sitting here...
想过去一年中发生的事
thinking about everything that happened this year.
我可以总结下吗
被艺校拒绝
背别人的黑锅
经历了被强♥奸♥的审讯
被你的白♥痴♥男友甩了
那个你认为会永远陪在你身边的人
对每个人来说都不容易 对吗
That's a lot for anyone. Isn't it?
没错
特拉维斯为我租下了这里
Travis rented the space for me.
一切都是谎言
It was all a lie.
贝 有朝一日你会有自己的艺术展
像弗里达一样 在纽约 巴黎或者墨西哥城
你会成为梦想中的艺术家
有朝一日
但不是现在 还需要时间
特拉维斯觉得他爱上我了
Travis thinks that he's in love with me.
我知道
你怎么想
How do you feel about that?
我不希望你和别人在一起
但这不是我该决定的
我必须放你走
即使是特拉维斯也没关系吗
Even if it's with Travis?
如果那是你想要的
我都不知道自己想要什么
I really don't know what I want.
我真为你骄傲
And I'm so proud of you,
你所做的那些事
for everything that you're doing out there.
我也为你骄傲
从交往的第一天起 你就对我们有所顾虑
Since the day we got together, you've had your doubts about us.
-不是那样的 -先是你的朋友
- That's not true. - First it was your friends,
然后是聋人的事
and then it was the deaf/hearing thing,
再然后你去了墨西哥
and then ever since you went to Mexico,
那个家伙总是冒出来
that guy just keeps popping up.
不是他 而是他所代表的
It's not just him, it was what he represents.
他见多识广 改变别人的生活
He gets to see the world and change people's lives.
他过着我想要的生活
He's living the life that I want.
-那就去做 -他刚刚解雇我了
- Then go live it. - He just fired me!
那就自己去 你有机票
Then go to china without him. I mean, you have a plane ticket.
你不必看地图 去谱写出一个新的
You can not just read a map, but write a new one.
去吧 独自一人
So go, on your own.
去做自己最想做的
Scratch that adventure itch.
-我会去的 -很好
- I'm gonna do that. - Good.
声明一下
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表