剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
and I can guarantee we will go through a lot,
而且我保证这经历一定异常丰富
we are in this together.
我们都将荣辱与共
It's like one impulsive decision after another with you two.
你们俩简直是一波未平一波又起
I don't understand what happened. And did you tell Gallaudet?
我不明白 你跟加劳德特大学♥联♥♥系♥了吗
I told them that I got another offer.
我跟他们说我有了别的选择
And I already spoke to Melody.
我也跟梅洛迪说过了
She said that she has space in her program
她说她的项目还有名额
and she's excited that I'm staying.
她也很高兴我留下
Did you tell Regina?
你跟芮佳娜说了吗
She said that as long as I'm in college somewhere,
她说只要我能进大学
she's fine with it.
她就能接受
We had a plan, okay? The plan was
我们有计划的 好吗 计划是
you go to Gallaudet and you take pre-med classes.
你去上加劳德特的医学预科班
I can do that here, too.
我在这儿也能上医学预科班啊
Core classes in the deaf program
聋哑计划中的核心班级
and one or two pre-med classes at the regular school.
还能上一到两个普通学校的医学预科班课程
Bay is gonna be gone in a couple of months.
贝要几个月不能回来的
You understand that, right?
你知道的对吧
I'm doing it to be around for her, but also for me.
我这么做是为了陪她 也是为了我自己
You guys, I lost my mind last year.
两位 去年我简直走火入魔了
I look back at the things that I did,
现在回想起我的所作所为
and I don't even know who that was.
我都不知道自己怎么回事
I'm not ready to be thousands of miles away from home right now.
我现在没法去远走他乡去千里以外求学
I should've said that weeks ago, but...
我知道我该早点说 但是
I was just afraid of letting you guys down.
我是怕让你们失望
**I've been working on the railroad*
*我生活在大路上
**All the live-long day*
*从早上到晚上
**I've been working on the railroad...*
*我工作在大路上
Hey! Are you, uh, on the...
你是 在
Office of corrections community work crew? Yeah, I am.
劳♥改♥义工吗 我是
Do you know a guy named Robbie? I'm not sure.
你认识罗比吗 我不知道
Six-two, curly hair, goatee?
一米八八 卷发 山羊胡子
Yes. I know who you're talking about.
我知道你说的是谁了
I think he's over there, somewhere.
我想他在那边
He's my brother. He ran off this morning.
他是我弟弟 今天早上匆匆忙忙就走了
Guy drives me nuts. Worst roommate ever.
那孩子简直让人抓狂 是最差的室友
But I saw he left his lunch on the counter this morning.
我见他把午餐落下了
I got siblings. Sometimes you don't want to help,
我也有兄弟 有时候你简直不想管他们
and then you think about it, and you've got to.
但是仔细想想 还是没法不帮忙
Exactly. Is there somewhere I can leave this for him?
就是 我能把这东西给他放在哪里吗
Like a central, I don't know... Uh, not really.
员工中心什么的 其实没有
I really gotta go.
但我真的赶时间
You know what?
要不这样
Why don't I just give it to him? What's your name?
我帮你给他吧 你叫什么名字
Marci. Thank you. Or he should thank you.
马尔琪 谢谢 他也会谢谢你的
Tell him he owes me! Will do.
跟他说他欠我个大人情哦 好的
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Your sister, Marci, she dropped off your lunch.
你姐姐马尔琪 刚送来了你的午餐
No kidding. This is really nice of her.
真的呀 太感谢她了
Hm. Look at that. Chips, too. Yep. Barbecue.
瞧啊 还有薯片 烧烤味的
This is very cool of you. What's your name?
真谢谢你 你叫什么名字
Bay.
贝
I'm Robbie,
我叫罗比
And I appreciate this.
非常感谢
We're all in this together, right?
互相帮助嘛
What was that?
你搞什么
I was just delivering his lunch.
只是给他送午饭
Didn't I make it clear that I'm with him?
我没告诉你他是我的人吗
Look, I have a boyfriend. A serious boyfriend.
我也有男朋友的 很认真的
I'm not interested Just stay away from him.
我不是想要 你给我离他远点
Is that so hard to understand? Stay away.
这很难懂吗 离他远点
Got it. Good.
好的 很好
Shut up.
闭嘴吧你
You re-did it.
你重画了一遍
Losers.
一群傻瓜
Nice!
不错哟
You are making it really hard to let me go.
你让我越来越不舍得了
Hi. Hello.
你好 你好
I need to sign up for core classes for the deaf program.
我想要申请主修课的聋哑项目
What deaf program?
什么聋哑项目
The new...
新的...
Do we have a deaf program?
我们有聋哑项目吗
Okay, someone's coming down. Just step aside and wait.
负责的人要下来了 坐那边等会儿吧
Actually, I need to sign up for a class
我还需要去学校另外一个地方
In the other part of the school as well.
去申请一个课
Chem 1 with Professor Marillo?
玛利罗教授的基础化学课
Filled. How do you know that?
满员了 你怎么知道
Because it fills up every year weeks before classes even start.
因为这门课每年都在开学前几周就满员了
Those pre-med students are on it.
那些医学预科的学生真的很拼
Next!
下一位
Professor Marillo?
玛利罗教授
Yes. Hi. I'm Daphne Vasquez, freshman.
我是 我是达芙妮·瓦斯克斯 新生
And I heard that your Chemistry 1 class was filled,
我听说你的基础化学课已经满员了
and I was hoping to persuade you to let me in.
我想说服你让我有机会上你的课
Well, you know, with the first hundred, I get absolutely no say.
已经选上课的那一百个人 由不得我拒绝
But with add-ons,
但是对于扩招生
I get to decide if you're worth the extra trouble.
我得看你是不是值得我花功夫处理
I think I am, ma'am.
我觉得我可以的 教授
So... tell me something about yourself.
那么...你自我介绍一下吧
Well, I'm Puerto Rican. And I grew up in East River- -
我是波多黎各人 在东河区长大
Puerto Rican and red-headed?
波多黎各人却是红发吗
That's not even the most interesting thing about me.
那还不是我最神奇的地方呢
I had a red-haired Chinese student once.
我曾经有过一个红发中国学生呢
Do you know what the odds of that are?
你知道几率有多大吗
I'd imagine pretty small.
我猜很小吧
Maybe one in 100,000 people. It requires a genetic mutation.
大概十万分之一吧 还得是基因突变
Never seen it before or since.
之前和之后都没再见过
The reason I have red hair is completely different.
我有红发的原因完全不同
Do you know what the gene
你知道什么基因
that causes red hair is called?
导致了红色的头发吗
I do.
我知道
The melanocortin 1 receptor, or MCR1.
黑素皮质素1受体基因 简称MCR1
Also considered a mutation. That's right.
也是一种变异 是的
There are studies saying that
还有研究表明
redheads are more sensitive to thermal pain, but- -
红发人对热疼痛比一般人敏感 但...
Less sensitive to electrical pain.
对电疼痛比一般人不敏感
Okay, so you either just got very lucky with that question,
好吧 要么你刚好蒙对这个问题
or you know a whole lot about pain management.
要么你就对止痛治疗了解颇深
Well, if you grew up the only redhead in your entire family,
如果你是全家上下唯一一个红发
with everyone commenting on it constantly,
大家还一直不停地说起来
you'd learn everything you could about it, too.
你也会知道很多关于红发的知识
You're hard of hearing?
你的听力不好吗
Fully deaf. But I read lips really well.
完全听不到 但我读唇语很快
Give me that form.
把那张表格给我吧
Thank you so much, professor.
太感谢你了 教授
Now, I assume you have an interpreter.
我想你有译员吧
Yeah, there are lots of interpreters available to us.
是的 有很多译员供我们使用
I just have to check their schedules.
我只需要弄清他们的日程表
No, no, no.
不不不
You're going to need someone who is fluent
你必须要找一个
in the basic concepts and the vocabulary of Chemistry.
对化学的基本原理和词汇都精通的人
Professor, the venn diagram of
教授 要找到一个
people who are fluent in American sign language
会美语手语
and know Chemistry and are available
还精通化学 而且在讲课时间段
at the exact time that we have lecture has got to be minute.
正好有空的人实在是太少了
This is not discouragement.
这不是在打击你
This is a reality check. We go 90 miles an hour.
这就是现实 我们一节课内容很多
Now, get someone who knows what the hell they're talking about
要么找到一个懂化学的
or you will drown.
要么你就死定了
Someone fluent in ASL and Chemistry, before Monday.
在周一前 找到精通美语手语和化学的人
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表