剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
I met a red-haired Chinese girl once.
我见过一个红发的中国女学生
Just because it's rare doesn't mean it's impossible.
稀少并不代表不可能
23 minutes.
23分钟
Ugh! Okay, I have to get home!
好吧 但我要回家
I'm gonna have to call somebody to pick me up.
我必须打电♥话♥找人送我回去
Okay, you keep saying that,
你一直这么说
and it keeps making that awful noise
但它一直在乱响
and I really have to go!
而我真的得走了
Well, try harder, please!
你再努力一点啊
Emmett!
埃米特
What? Where were you?
怎么了 你去哪儿了
We were calling! Did they call?
我们一直打电♥话♥呢 他们打电♥话♥来了吗
Yes. You have to see your probation officer tomorrow.
是啊 你明天要去见缓刑官
Damn it! What happened?
我去 发生什么了
When does that thing shut off?
这东西什么时候会关掉啊
It's supposed to as soon as I get into the house!
我回到家就应该会关掉了
It's like they're trying to torment me! Don't do that!
他们是要折磨我啊 别这样
You're not supposed to mess with it!
你不该弄那个的
First Emmett's motorcycle wouldn't start.
埃米特的摩托车开不动了
and then there was construction on Anson.
然后在安森街又遇到施工
So we went a little bit faster.
我们就超速了点
You were speeding? On a motorcycle?
你们超速了 在摩托车上
He was doing it to get me home on time!
他这样做是为了能让我准时回家
I don't care! You're not allowed to
我不在乎 如果他超速
ride on that bike if he's speeding!
你就不该坐在后面
Well, he got a ticket,
他拿了罚单了
so that should make you happy for 200 dollars!
两百块钱呢 你开心了吗
Is that thing gonna turn off or not?
那玩意儿到底会不会关掉
I just want to take it off for five minutes. Just five minutes.
我就想把它拿下来五分钟 就五分钟
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I'm Iris. Iris. My name sign is- -
我叫艾莉丝 艾莉丝 我名字的手语是
I've had glasses since I was four. Worst eyes on the planet.
我四岁就戴眼镜了 史上最深的近视
Daphne. Hi. I'm her mom, Regina.
我是达芙妮 我是她妈妈 芮佳娜
I'm her other mom, Kathryn.
我是她另外一个妈妈 凯思琳
Hi. John Kennish. Nice to meet you.
我是约翰·肯尼什 很高兴认识你
You're all hearing.
你们都能听到
Yep. Only deafie in the family.
对啊 我是唯一一个听不到的
Well, I'm hearing, too. I'm in the interpreter program.
我也能听得到 我还是手语翻译呢
Oh, cool. I'm so sorry,
厉害哦 抱歉
I didn't think I was getting a roommate,
我没想到会有室友来
so I sort of spread out. Let me clean up.
所以我都放得乱七八糟了 让我整理一下
Are your parents here, Iris? God, I wish.
你父母都来了吗 艾莉丝 我也想
They're back home--Alaska.
他们都在家呢 阿♥拉♥斯加州
So, Iris, what are you doing all the way here?
艾莉丝你怎么会跑这里来呢
My cousin goes here.
我表亲在这里上学
He's the one that told me about the deaf program.
是他跟我说的聋哑项目
Oh, is he deaf? No. But his parents are.
他是聋哑人吗 不 但他父母是
Well, it's a great school.
这学校真棒
My cousin had a really hard time last year.
我表哥去年过得很不好
I mean, he kind of had, like, a mini nervous breakdown,
他有点轻微的神经衰弱
so my parents were slightly freaked out about me coming here.
所以我父母对我来这儿上学有点抓狂
But that's probably 'cause he was pre-med.
不过也许是因为他是医学院预科生
I mean, the pre-med program here
这儿的医学预科项目
is legendary for messing with your head.
一向以毁人不倦著称
Daphne's pre- med.
达芙妮就是医学院预科生
Oh, god!
天哪
I'm sure you'll do great.
我相信你会做得很好
He's really intense. He's too intense for his own good.
他太紧张了 对他自己太严苛了
I... I wouldn't worry about it.
我的话就不担心
Honey, you're gonna do fine.
亲爱的 你会很好的
Absolutely.
当然
And then his motorcycle wouldn't start,
然后他的摩托车发动不了
which has literally never happened before.
之前从未发生过
And then he got pulled over, and he got a ticket,
然后他停在路边 被开了罚单
and I tried explaining to the cop that I have a curfew,
我试着跟警♥察♥解释我有宵禁
but that didn't go over so well.
可是进展得不大顺
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I'm...I'm talking about why I was late last night.
我在解释昨晚为什么晚归
You think you were called in to see me because you were late?
你以为你被叫来见我是因为你晚归
Why was I called in to see you?
我为什么被叫来见你
Did you hand a turkey sandwich and a bag of chips
你昨天给工作队里的人
to someone on your work crew yesterday?
递了一个火鸡三明治和一包薯片吗
A guy named Robert P. Nicholson? Yeah.
一个名叫罗伯特·P·尼科尔森的人 是
Were you aware that Mr. Nicholson
你知道尼科尔森先生是
is an inmate in the Kansas State Prison?
堪萨斯州立监狱的犯人吗
What? He does his work detail during the day
什么 他白天工作
and serves his time at night.
晚上服役
There are four offenders on the work crew
目前工作队里有四名罪犯
who are serving prison sentences concurrently with their work hours.
在监外服刑
Didn't you notice the sheriff?
你没注意到警长吗
I guess I noticed him--
我想我看到他了
What do you think he was doing there?
你以为他在那干嘛
I have no idea.
我不知道
How am I supposed to know that there--there's criminals there...
我怎么会知道那儿有罪犯
And I suppose you're telling me that you didn't know that
我想你要告诉我你不知道
the turkey sandwich that you so stupidly handed over to an inmate
那个你傻傻递给狱友的火鸡三明治里
had a bag of heroin stuffed inside it?
塞了一包海♥洛♥因♥吧
Oh, my god. Congratulations, Ms. Kennish.
天哪 恭喜你 肯尼什小姐
You just became an accessory to a felony drug deal.
你已经成为重刑毒贩的同伙了
I am so pleased to know that my daughter
知道我女儿和老练的罪犯一起工作
is working next to hardened criminals
而没人告诉我们
and no one thought to tell us.
我可真高兴啊
My probation officer said that
我的缓刑监督官说
she could've thrown my case back to court,
她本可以把我的案子呈到庭上
rescinded my probation and then tossed me in prison.
撤销我的缓刑 再把我扔到监狱里
What?! But she did me a favor
什么 可是她帮了我一把
and just gave me a hundred more days on probation.
只加了一百天的缓刑期
Thank God it wasn't any more house arrest.
谢天谢地不是软禁
I'm just grateful for that.
想到这儿我就感激不尽
But if you're on probation...
可如果你在缓刑
Yeah. There goes my LA plan.
是啊 洛杉矶计划泡汤了
You'll just join Emmett a hundred days later.
你只是一百天后就能去跟埃米特汇合了
Which I can't wait to tell him.
我迫不及待想告诉他呢
But this is absurd.
可这太荒谬了
They can't actually believe that you were part of a drug ring.
他们不会真♥相♥信你是贩毒链的一环吧
Why wouldn't they believe that?
他们为什么不信
I pled guilty to felony property damage with a crowbar.
我认了用撬棍所犯的刑事毁坏重罪
To her, I'm just a criminal.
在她眼里 我只是个罪犯
他们毫无顾虑 照单全收
一切都用他们的语言
失败化学家或医学生来普撒月光
我在找一个想做手语翻译的
There is my cousin. Josh.
这是我表哥 乔希
I told you I'm not going to that freshman party with you.
我说过我不会跟你去新生派对的
I'm a sophomore now.
我现在大二了
Find someone else to babysit you.
找别人照看你去
Josh, this is my roommate, Daphne.
乔希 这是我室友 达芙妮
Daphne has a favor she needs to ask you.
达芙妮想找你帮忙
So I have a proposition for you.
我有个提议
How would you like to make a whole lot of money this semester?
这学期你想不想大赚一笔
I just signed up for Professor Marillo's Chem 1 class.
我刚报了玛利罗教授的基础化学课
Why? Because I'm premed.
为什么 因为我是医学预科生
But why do you want to be a doctor?
可是你为什么要做医生
Do you even know the satisfaction level of doctors today?
你知道今时医生的满意度吗
It's like 5%. That can't be right.
大约5% 不可能
Where did you get that number?
你从哪得到那个数字的
They are prisoners of the insurance companies,
他们是保险公♥司♥的囚徒
malpractice lawsuits,
屡因医疗事故被告
and let's not even get started on the pharmaceutical companies.
更别提制药公♥司♥了
Things have changed, yes and the people in premed?
情况变了 是 医学预科的人呢
They're self-absorbed, grade-grubbing freaks.
他们是视分如命的自恋狂
Josh, just listen to her. Here's the deal.
乔希 听她说 这样行吗
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表