剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
把这地方低价让给他做生意了之后
out of a fair price for their businesses.
他不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
你觉得之前情况很糟糕吗
Do you think things were bad before?
现在就更糟糕了
They are a lot worse now.
我在向他兜售布朗尼蛋糕
I'm asking this man if he will buy my brownies.
真的对不起
I am so sorry.
这个项目的失败让我也失去了很多
When the project folded, I lost too.
得了吧
Oh, please.
瞧瞧你背的高级包
Look at you with your fancy purse
还有你的高档夹克
and your fancy jacket!
你能失去什么
What did you lose?
胡安妮塔 冲我喊没有...
Juanita, yelling at me...
去死吧 马林琪
Go to hell! Malinche.
好吧 我刚刚知道了你的真实身份
Well, I just figured out who you are.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
信息都填好了吗
You all done writing down your info?
那你就可以拿着这个
And you can take this...
走人了
to go.
听着 虽说我不清楚真实的情况
Look, I don't know all the facts,
但是我还想做生意呢
but I'm trying to start a business here.
而且作为一个外地人
And as a guy from the outside,
我已经招人怀疑了
I'm already suspect.
我可不想出师不利
I can't afford to start out on the wrong foot.
知道了
Got it.
下面也是一样的道理
And then same thing...
如果你加上5个氧元素
if you add an "O5,"
你就能得到分子式为H2-C2-O5的物质
you get "H2-C2-O5,"
它也被称作过草酸
or peroxalic acid.
好了 今天就到这吧
Okay, you know what? Let's just stop there.
恭喜大家成功熬过第一课
Congratulations, you survived your first class.
既没有人昏过去
Nobody fainted,
也没有人把早上吃的有机燕麦吐出来
nobody lost their organic granola breakfast.
来吧 给自己点掌声
Come on, give yourselves a hand.
非常好
Very good.
可以走了
Get out of here.
我建议你们结成四人小组
Oh, I advise forming study groups of four.
这能督促你们好好学习
That will keep you honest, okay?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你们看着挺聪明的 我们能结组吗
Hey, you guys look smart. Can I be in your group?
-当然了 -好啊 那太棒了
- Yes. - Yeah, that'd be awesome.
-你在这有熟人吗 -没有
- Do you know anyone here? - No.
你需不需要让我帮你问
Do you want me to ask if--
不用 我可以的
No, I got it.
我叫达芙妮
I'm Daphne.
我是维姆拉
Vimla.
-你们三个准备结组吗 -是的
- Is this your study group? - Mm-hmm.
看来你们还缺一个组员
It looks like you need one more.
能加上我吗
Can I be your fourth?
当然可以
Sure.
如果你们没意见的话
Um, if it's okay with you guys.
-当然没意见 -为什么不呢
- Of course. - Yeah, why not.
太谢谢了
Thanks so much.
当然我们也会包括球星
Of course we'll have the ball players,
狂热粉丝 以及性不忠的元素
and the groupies, and the sex-capades.
但是这些都只是表面
Those are just the fireworks,
重要的是 这些元素要通过一些
but it all needs to be grounded in
私人的 感性的方式表现出来
something personal, emotional.
对我来说这是关于女人失去纯真的故事
Well, to me, it's a story of a woman who loses her innocence.
这就是我的意思
That is exactly what I was going to say.
我很高兴你同意
Good, I'm glad you agree.
所以你在写剧本的时候
So just make sure you don't lose sight of that
一定不要忘了在这里多多下笔
when you're writing the screenplay.
等等
Um... wait.
你想让我写剧本
You want me to write the screenplay?
我是说 你知道我以前没写过这东西吧
I mean, you know I've never written one before, right?
那又如何
So what?
你不找个更有经验的人来写吗 我是说
Don't you want someone with more of a track record? I mean--
我问你个问题
Let me ask you something.
你在写书的时候
When you were writing the book,
故事情节是不是像一幅幅画一样
did you see the story as...
在你脑海中浮现
pictures in your mind?
那是当然了
Oh, yeah, of course I did.
那说明你其实已经写过剧本了
Well, then you've already written it.
剩下的只不过是个形式罢了
The rest is just a format.
洛杉矶随便一个代笔作家都能教你写
Any valet parker in L.A. can teach you that.
我们雇一个人给你做助手
We'll hire one, a few bucks a week,
一周花不了多少钱的
as your assistant,
剧本分分钟搞定
boom. Instant screenplay.
分分钟搞定
Boom.
-谁来出钱呢 -制♥作♥单位出
- Who pays for that? - Oh. Production.
这钱直接从预算里扣
Comes right out of the budget,
像这样一部电影的总预算大概是600万
which, for a film like this, is about $6 million,
而现在400万已经到位
and I've got four of it lined up already.
不好意思 是我的编辑打来的
Oh, I'm sorry. It's my editor.
我跟她说了我要来见你
I told her I was meeting with you,
我现在就想告诉她
and I just want to tell her
我是个要当编剧的人了
that she might be talking to a new screenwriter.
告诉她你做到了
Let her know you got a hit here!
而且我相信她有那个能力
And I do believe that.
我若不信 就不可能大老远地从洛杉矶
I would not have flown all the way out here from L.A.
飞过来见你们俩了
to meet with the two of you if I didn't.
谢谢你 我跟这事没什么关系
Thank you. I had nothing to do with it.
都是凯思琳一个人的功劳
It's all Kathryn.
但是你确实相信她的书
But you do believe that her
能翻拍成一部好电影 对吧
book would make a great movie, yes?
-当然了 -那很好
- Absolutely. - Great.
我很高兴你也这么觉得
Good, I'm glad you think so.
因为这部电影...
Because this film...
也能算是有你的功劳
it can be your success, too.
真的吗
Really?
-别烦我 -听着
- Leave me alone. - Look.
我说了 我很抱歉
I said I was sorry.
说这个有用吗
Does that help me?
我能补偿你
Let me make it up to you.
怎么补偿
How?
你能坐上时光机回到过去
Can you get in a time machine, go back, and stay the hell away
然后听我早就说过的话 离罗比远点吗
from Robbie like I told you to in the first place?
我倒希望这样
I wish that I had.
我在这也很不好过 我男朋友在加州
I'm screwed here, too. My boyfriend's in California,
没准他正给我打电♥话♥呢 我却没法接
and he's probably calling me right now, and I can't answer
-因为我手♥机♥ -你没法跟男朋友说话
- because my phone's-- - You can't talk to your boyfriend?
我的宝贝可是差点被送到寄养家庭去
I am this close to losing my kid to foster care.
我知道你的遭遇比我更糟
I know you have it way worse.
你竟然觉得没法跟男朋友说话就是受罪
And you can't talk to your boyfriend?
你们俩怎么回事
Hey, hey, hey! What is it with you two?
我都说了你们俩不要再吵了
I told you to cut out the bickering.
我好好地坐着呢 她来招惹我的
I was just sitting here. She started in on me.
不是我挑头的
I did not start in on you.
跟我来
Eh, eh, eh. Come with me.
我有个能让大家都高兴的办法
I know how to make everyone happy.
什么味啊
What's that smell?
我猜是只死老鼠
My guess is a dead rat.
这不卫生吧
I don't think this is safe.
所以你们要用上这个
That's what these are for.
现在 等你们找到这个"大奖"以后
Now... when you find the jackpot,
把它包起来 扔到垃圾堆里
bag it, put it with the rest of the garbage.
你不是说让每个人都高兴吗
I thought you said this was gonna make everyone happy?
其实 我是想说让我高兴
Oops, I meant it was going to make me happy.
这不公平 我刚才只是自己在想事
This is not fair. I was minding my own business.
给我一个理由 苔丝
Give me a reason, Tess.
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表