剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
-需要帮忙吗 -嗨 小达
- Need any help? - Hey, D.
雪莉 天哪
Sharee! Oh, my God!
-真高兴见到你 -我也是
- It's so good to see you! - You too.
-你来这里干嘛 -工作
- What are you doing here? - Working.
在我们拐到这条街之前
I didn't even know we were coming here
我还不知道要来这里
until we turned down the street.
你这该死的 我们早点出去玩
Damn, S.L.U. Lets out early!
-你回家多久了 -没多久
- How long have you been home? - Not long.
那你就已找到暑期工作了 真有你的
And you already have a summer job? Good for you.
报酬不错 同事和善 所以
Money's not bad and the people are nice, so...
快告诉我一切 陆上曲棍球怎么样
So tell me everything. How was field hockey?
我听说你们把印第安纳队打得落花流水
I heard that you guys kicked Indiana's ass.
-对 我们大获全胜 -你上场了吗
- Yeah, it was a big win for us. - Were you a starter?
其实 我 不得不退队了
Actually, I, um... I had to quit the team.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我肩膀伤了 这个赛季没法参加
Hurt my shoulder. Took me out for the season.
不 我太遗憾了
Oh, no! I'm so sorry.
-你奖学金的事怎么样了 -有所收获吧
- What about your scholarship? - We worked something out.
-那是个安慰 -对 我该
- That's a relief. - Yeah. I better...
妈妈 我们来了
Mom! We're here!
我们没来太早吧 抱歉
Hey, we're not too early, are we? Sorry.
天哪 你太美了
Oh, God, you look so beautiful!
-布置的真棒 -谢谢夸奖
- Oh, wow, place looks great. - Thank you.
但我们还没布置完客厅 别偷看
But we're not finished in the living room, so no peeking.
洗手间应该可以进吧
Oh, hopefully the loo's not off limits?
当然可以 快去吧
Of course not. Go ahead.
我听说裂痕杯出了点紧急状况
I heard there was a plumbing emergency at the Cracked Mug.
对 是的
Yes. Uh... Yeah.
-管道爆了 -糟糕
- It was this pipe that burst. - Oh, no.
她现在正跟水管工在一块
Yeah, so she is with the plumber right now.
所以 我来代替她
In the meantime, I will be your substitute
尽我所能当好迎宾
hostess with the mostest.
宝贝 你一直都在忙艺术展还有别的事
Oh, honey, you've been so busy with the art show and everything.
-我能帮忙的 -当然不行了 妈妈
- I can help. - Absolutely not, mom.
这次洗礼您也是主角之一 好吗
This shower is in your honor too. Okay?
赶紧坐下放松一下
So just sit back and relax.
好吧
All right.
还没来得及跟我的朋友们庆祝呢
Well, I haven't had a chance to celebrate with my friends.
今天会是愉快的一天
It's gonna be a nice day.
托比 准备好18杆进洞了吗
Toby, you ready to conquer 18 holes?
女士们 尽情玩 回见
Ladies, have fun. See you later.
-祝我好运吧 -拜拜
- Wish me luck. - Bye.
好 那我要
Okay. So I just have to
用宝宝的照片布置画架
set up the easel with all the baby photos,
然后摆出写妈咪寄语的纸和笔
And then I'm gonna put out some pens and paper for motherly advice.
我真得换件衣服 好
I definitely need to change. Okay...
你确定我
Are you sure that I...
不用 妈妈 我完全搞得定
No, mom, totally got this.
-好的 谢谢 -有什么消息吗
- All right. Thanks. - Anything?
不让警方牵涉进来也许会更有利
Well, on the plus side, hope hasn't involved the police.
我不确定算不算是有利
I'm not so sure that's a plus.
她肯定谋划过了
Look, she's definitely working an angle.
如果她只想要回威尔
If all she wanted was Will back,
就不会报♥警♥找我的麻烦
she would've called the cops on me
现在应该在回亚特兰大的路上了
and been halfway back to Atlanta by now.
这里是裂痕杯咖啡馆
Cracked Mug.
我儿子在哪 他还好吗
Where's my son? Is he okay?
让我跟他说话
Let me speak to him.
快让我跟他说话
Just let me speak to him!
对 对 我在听
Yeah. Yeah. I'm listening.
不 这是你我之间的事 不
No. This is between you and me. No!
-她想跟你见个面 -我吗
- She wants to meet with you. - Me?
一小时后弗雷泽公园见 我去她就报♥警♥
Frazier park, one hour. If she sees me, she'll call the cops.
当然可以
Of course.
告诉她我会去的
Tell her yes. I'll go.
她会去的
She'll be there.
-为什么见我 -我不知道
- Why me? - I have no idea.
-但你不需要这么做 -我需要
- But you don't have to do this. - Yes, I do.
这件事上我和你同进退
I'm in this with you.
有威尔的消息吗
这些该放哪儿
Hey, where should I put these?
放这里
Uh... In here.
你不会相信的
Okay. So, you're not gonna believe this.
威尔的妈妈还活着
But Will's mom is actually alive.
我知道了
Yeah, I know that.
什 你知道吗
W... you know?
-为什么不告诉我 -不该是我来说
- Why didn't you tell me? - It wasn't my secret to tell.
这是芮佳娜的秘密 确切说是艾瑞克的
It's Regina's. Well, Eric's, technically.
就没人觉得该让我知道吗
And none of you thought that I should know.
不是这样的
It wasn't like that.
芮佳娜发现这件事后 她找艾瑞克对质
Look, when Regina found out, she confronted Eric
艾瑞克把事情全盘托出
and he told her the whole story.
但是她想确认事情的真伪
But she wanted to make sure that it was all true.
所以我们去了亚特兰大看她
So we actually went to Atlanta to check her out.
你们干了什么
You did what?
我们去俄亥俄州探亲戚的那个周末
That weekend we went to Ohio to visit our cousins?
你们真的去了亚特兰大 可你们俩却骗我
You were actually in Atlanta? You lied to me? Both of you?
-对不起 我只是不想 -有人吗
- I'm sorry. I just didn't-- - Hello?
-她来这干什么 -先别走
- What is she doing here? - Hey, hey, hey!
-这事儿没完呢 -晚点再说吧
- We are so not done. - We'll talk later, okay?
玛利罗教授
Professor Marillo.
-达芙妮 -你怎么来了
- Daphne? - Hi. What are you doing here?
我是来参加婴儿派对的
I'm here for the baby shower.
我 我是说你怎么认识莉莉的
I-- no, I mean, how do you know Lily?
我们在女子学术午宴上认识的
We met at a women in academia luncheon.
我猜你们俩
I'm guessing that you two
是在残疾人办公室认识的吧
know each other through the disabilities office?
宝宝的爸爸是我哥哥
Yeah. And the baby's father is my brother.
-世界真小 -没错
- Small world. - Yeah.
其实我很高兴能遇到你
You know, I'm actually glad that I ran into you.
我们的谈话那样结束 我觉得很抱歉
I felt bad about how our conversation ended.
没事 我们真的没必要谈这个
It's okay. We really don't need to talk about it.
当时你不开心 我完全明白
But you were upset, which is completely understandable.
我只是认为现在面对现实
I merely thought that it was better for you
对你来说更好
to face reality now, before...
-亲爱的 -凯思琳
- Honey? - Kathryn, hi.
这位是我的化学课教授贝丝·玛利罗
Um, this is my chemistry professor, Beth Marillo.
这是我的亲生妈妈凯思琳·肯尼什
This is my biological mom, Kathryn Kennish.
欢迎欢迎
Oh, welcome! Hi.
原来失聪不是遗传的
So the deafness, not hereditary.
-不是 -失聪的原因是什么
- Uh, no. - Do you know what caused it?
达芙妮三岁时患了脑膜炎
Um, Daphne had meningitis when she was three.
请进 要喝点什么吗
Uh, come on in. Do you want something to drink?
-这边请 -好 谢谢
- Here. - Yes, thank you.
-艾瑞克没来 -最好没来
- Eric's not here. - He better not be.
威尔怎么样 他没事吧
How's Will? Is he okay?
你是说基翁吧 他没事
You mean Keon? He's fine.
在边吃匹萨边看电视呢
He's eating pizza watching a show.
-观什么来着 -观天者
- "Sky something." - Skywatchers.
你知道他爱看的节目名字
Just because you know what
并不代表你就是他妈妈
show he watches doesn't make you his mama.
-我才是他妈妈 -你想怎么样
- I'm his mama. - What do you want?
孩子已经回到你身边 你也还没报♥警♥
You've got your kid, you haven't called the cops.
为什么还叫我来
Why am I here?
我要和基翁开始新生活 那需要一笔钱
I want me and Keon to start a new life. And that takes money.
你和杰瑞德贩卖♥♥毒品还赚得不够多吗
What, you and Jared don't make enough selling drugs?
我说了新的生活
I said a new life.
杰瑞德已成过去了
Jared is in the past.
我向警方指正了他 他现在在坐牢
I turned state's evidence on him. He's in prison.
如果你不相信我的话 这是检察官的名片
That's the prosecutor, if you don't believe me.
我再也不会贩卖♥♥毒品了
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表