剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
I know a lot of "Q" Words.
我都不知道你们一起玩接龙呢
I... I didn't know you were word friends.
我应该做顿晚饭给你们庆祝一下
Oh, I should make dinner for the two of you to celebrate.
别急呀 我还在考虑呢
Well, hold on. I'm still thinking things through,
而且也没什么好庆祝的
and there's nothing to celebrate yet.
好吧 那就光是顿晚餐好了
Okay, fine. I'll just make dinner.
我的每道菜都要
I'm gonna make all dishes
是以Q开头的 气气他
that start with "Q" just to torment him.
好吧
Okay, sure.
-好的 再见了 -好
- All right. See you soon. - Okay.
他还是个21岁的孩子 凯思琳 21
He's a 21-year-old kid, Kathryn! Come on! 21?
我知道
I know.
要养一个智障儿童
Raising a mentally-retarded child?
约翰 现在是二十一世纪了
John, walk in to the 21st century.
这叫唐氏症
You say down syndrome.
叫什么都无所谓
Whatever you wanna call it.
这是一个需要大量医疗护理的孩子
It's a kid that's gonna require extensive medical care,
医疗护理要钱的
and that costs money.
我真不敢相信你想到的第一件事居然是
I cannot believe that the first thing you think of is
会花多少钱
how much it's gonna cost.
这可是你孙子啊
This is your grandchild.
他都没考虑让人收养的事
He didn't even bring up adoption.
我相信世界上有很多
I am sure that there are tons of people out there
比我们失业在家 吊儿郎当的儿子
who are better-equipped to raise a kid like that
更有能力养育这个孩子的人
than our under-employed, flip-flop-wearing son.
你真的想要陌生人来养我们的孙子吗
You seriously want our grandchild raised by strangers?
提醒你一句 其实我们和贝也是陌生人
May I remind you that, technically, we are strangers to Bay,
而我们的女儿也是陌生人养大的
and that a stranger raised our daughter?
那是意外
Not by choice.
我们的退休生活你要这么过吗 养孩子
Is this how you imagined spending our third act, raising a baby?
不知道你怎么想 但是我太老了
I don't know about you, but I am too old for that.
我们可以帮他
We would help him.
不是要我们来养啊
Not raise the baby ourselves.
不用算上我了
Well, you can count me out.
-约翰 -我要走了
- John. - I'm going.
家里总得有人挣钱吧
Someone around here has gotta earn a living.
-你听说了 -是 意外知道的
- Have you heard? - Yeah, I found out kind of by accident.
J.K.完全发飙了
J.K. freaked on him.
我相信等孩子生下来他能想通的
Um, I'm sure he'll come around by the time the baby arrives.
你开玩笑的吧
You're joking, right?
你真觉得托比现在能为人父母吗
You think that Toby should become a parent right now?
很多人都是他这么大为人父母的
Lots of people become parents at his age.
然后他们的生活也因此毁了
And it ruins their lives.
我妈妈就是这么大生的我啊
My mom had me at that age.
她生的其实是我
She actually had me.
你知道我的意思啦
Okay, well, you know what I mean.
生孩子并没有毁掉她的生活啊
Having a baby didn't ruin her life.
我只是说他们并不只有这一个选择
I'm just saying they have a lot of options available to them.
事实上 我现在就能想到两个办法
In fact, I can think of two other ones off-hand.
其实只有一个吧
You mean one other option?
你是说你不
Are you telling me that you're pr-...
好吧
Wow. Okay. Um...
可能是我们之前从来没谈过这件事
I guess we've never had this conversation.
确实
I guess not.
我只是很惊讶
I'm just surprised.
为什么
Why?
我吃素 而且反对死刑啊
I don't eat meat, and I'm against capital punishment.
那你怎么又接受避孕药呢
What about the whole chip coto abstinence bill thing?
我赞成避孕的啊
I'm for contraception.
是你让我吃了事后避孕药
You drove me to get the morning-after pill.
事后避孕药不等同于堕胎药的
The morning-after pill is not an abortion pill.
所以你认为法律规定是错的吗
So you think that the law should be overturned?
不 我只是认为所有生命都有价值
No, I just think that we should value all forms of life.
等等 抱歉 这是芮佳娜的理念吗
Wait. I'm sorry. Is this from Regina,
因为我觉得她肯定
because I for sure thought that she would be--
她是的 我和妈在这事上意见并不统一
She is. My mom and I disagree.
我和我妈也是
So do my mom and I.
我们就不该辩论这事
We shouldn't get into this.
没错
You're right.
说来说去
Anyway...
最后决定的其实还是托比和莉莉
It's Toby and Lily's decision.
没错
Exactly.
我只是觉得在他做出一个需要
And I just want him to be fully-educated
背负一生的决定前应该先想清楚
before he makes a decision that he has to live with forever.
这点我也同意
Well, we can both agree on that.
所以他们
So, they're...
想留下这个孩子了
gonna keep it?
不知道
I don't know.
我也有想法
I have my feelings about it,
但托比也没来问过我
but Toby hasn't asked my opinion.
也许是因为他知道我的想法
Probably because he knows how I feel about it.
不管怎样 都是很难接受的
It's a lot to deal with, no matter what.
天哪 约翰他 直接发飙了
Oh, my god. John, he just-- he lost it.
我知道很难接受
I know it's a lot,
但我都担心他会犯心脏病了
but I'm actually afraid he's gonna have another heart attack.
他
He...
最近确实看起来压力很大
does seem to be under a lot of stress lately.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我本来想跟你说的 但又不想太多事
Well, I was gonna say something, but I didn't wanna seem nosy.
说吧
What?
达芙妮的学费该交了
Well, Daphne's tuition was due,
他显得有点不对劲
and he seemed a little off.
还有他的车的事
And then his car, and...
他最近好像对钱的事特别敏感
He seems sensitive about money lately.
他没跟我提起什么啊
He hasn't said anything to me.
也许是我想多了
You know, I am probably wrong.
当我没说过吧
Just forget I even said anything.
洛杉矶市
你好啊 哥们儿
谁想去看酋长队
明天秒杀电光队
你真来了 旅程怎么样
不可怕吧
确实 你说的没错
但是洗手间真是要把人逼疯了
那么小的空间真的是给人类设计的吗
但现在 洛杉矶天气 洛杉矶沙滩
还有洛杉矶的美女们
希望你有不这么体育迷的衣服
能穿出去见美女
比如上面没印着酋长队的衣服
没有
所以是去圣地亚哥的列车上就有美女
还是得在当地的美女聚集地才有
你好 你肯定就是特拉维斯吧
Hi. You must be Travis.
我是丝卡
I'm Skye.
很高兴见到你
So nice to meet you.
埃米特总跟我提起你呢
Em has told me so much about you.
我也很高兴见到你
真等不及这周末跟你们一起玩了
I can't wait to hang out with you guys this weekend.
丝卡最了解洛杉矶好玩的地方了
不是游客挤游客的地方
好啊 一定很棒
真不敢相信这一切
I can't believe this is happening.
我不知道她打算怎么做
And I have no idea what she's gonna do,
所以我也没法提前做准备
so I don't even know what to prepare for.
我们管不了莉莉
Well, we can't control Lily,
但是可以帮你做决定
but we can help you make a decision about what you want.
我之前觉得近十年
I didn't think I was gonna
都不会有这样的谈话
be having this conversation for 10 years.
在你做如此重大的决定之前
Look, before you make a decision that's this big,
你得做做功课
you gotta do your research.
这个建议不错
That's really good advice.
我去预约一下参观特殊学校
So, I'm gonna go make an appointment to visit a school.
好莱坞
你想徒步去蝙蝠洞吗
上世纪六十年代的蝙蝠侠系列在那里拍摄过
每天我都能找到新的著名拍摄点 太赞了
当然
她能放下手♥机♥吗
我是说 面前的景色 看看这些山
丝卡在社交方面做得很棒
哦 明天吗 好的
Oh, tomorrow. Yeah.
我原来也很讨厌那些
但是她帮了我很多
老兄 你为什么不告诉我你和丝卡的事
毫无疑问
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表