剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
The fact that your husband put us close to financial ruin.
什么 约翰这么告诉你的吗
Oh? Is that what John told you?
他说都是拉瑞的错
That it was Larry's fault?
是他判断失误犯了错...
We have been told that he made terrible errors in judgment--
违法注销债务
writing things off that the government would never allow,
大量折旧资产
depreciating assets massively,
隐瞒收入...
understating income--
都是你丈夫逼他那么做的
Which your husband directed him to do.
才不是
No.
拜托
Oh, please!
拉瑞因为约翰的无理请求痛苦了好几年
Larry anguished for years about John's demands.
他一直想离这些事情远一点
He was always trying to stay one step ahead,
害怕被发现
always in fear that he would get caught,
直到我终于说 够了 摆脱约翰吧
and finally I said, "Enough. Get rid of John.
就说你要缩减规模 随便什么 反正要摆脱他
Tell him you're downsizing. Whatever. Just get out."
约翰才不会那么做 他不是骗子
John would never do that. He is not a cheater.
然后他就告诉他所有朋友
Uh-huh. And then he told all his buddies with the royals
不要再跟拉瑞一起工作 他工作能力很差劲
to stop working with Larry because Larry was the incompetent one?
你知道吗 南希
You know what, Nancy?
这中间一定有什么误会
There must be some misunderstanding here.
或者是有人被骗了
Or someone's being lied to.
平局
Yes! Tie game.
无效进球 无效 界外球
No basket! No basket! You were out of bounds.
行了 我没出界
Oh, come on. I was not.
你出界了
You stepped over the line!
你是说我作弊吗
Are you accusing me of cheating?
-你自己说的 不是我 -算了
- You said it. Not me. - Come on, guys.
-只是个游戏而已 -我们重新计分好了
- It's just a game. - Let's just play the points again.
我才不作弊
I don't cheat.
是吗
Oh, really?
每到4月15日报税日你就是专家
Every April 15th you're kind of an expert on the matter.
而我却被你搞得几乎破产
And because of that, I'm pretty much broke.
谢谢你 拉瑞
So thank you, Larry!
谢谢你的专业意见
Thank you for all your expert advice.
如果你破产了
Hey! If you're broke,
那也是你自己的错 跟我无关
that's your fault, not mine!
约翰 怎么回事
John, what's going on?
你告诉我你有办法改换角度来申报
You told me you had ways of working the angles
你可以钻空子弥补损失
and you could cover losses by working the gray area.
-记得吧 -约翰
- Remember that? - John?
没错 就因为你 我丢掉了一大批客户
Yeah. And because of you, I lost a whole bunch of other clients!
我只是善意提醒我的朋友们
I was just warning my friends!
至少 拉瑞没在背后
You know, at least Larry had the decency
诋毁你的名誉
not to trash your name to them.
约翰绝对不会做非法的事
John would never do anything illegal.
肯定是有什么误会
There must be one misunderstanding.
-没有误会 -不不不
- There's no misunderstanding. - No, no, no.
你20年来都是清白的
You were crystal clear for 20 years.
-20年 -你告诉我你能做好的
- For 20 years! - You told me you could make it work!
难道就跟你一点关系都没有吗
You would have nothing to do with it?
我的手是脏的 你就是干净的吗
My hands are dirty, you're clean, ha?
你从来没说过我们这样做就违法了
You never once told me that we crossed the line!
行了
Stop!
到底怎么回事
What is happening?
今晚本来应该是很美好的
This is supposed to be a great evening
你们却一直在冲对方大喊大叫
and you're all just yelling at each other.
也许今晚我们应该到此为止了
Maybe we should end the night
以防事情变得更糟糕
before things get any worse.
我同意
I agree.
你的烤排骨糊了
Your ribs are burning.
晚点给你发信息
I'll text you.
-约翰 -这里不欢迎那家伙
- John... - That man is not welcome in this house.
同时 也不欢迎他儿子
And for that matter, neither is his kid.
是你让拉瑞瞒♥报♥的吗
Did you ask Larry to cheat?
我从没让他做违法的事
I never asked Larry to do anything illegal.
但是...
But...
但是什么
But what?
我们的生活很富足 对吧 凯思琳
We have a great life, Kathryn. Okay?
这是有代价换来的
And that comes at a cost.
我当时只是想让事情进展顺利
I was just trying to make things work.
不 我不能接受你的说法
No! I won't accept that.
我们想生活的好一点
We wanted nice things,
你就要为了能过的开心而违法吗
so you had to break the rules to keep us happy?
你难道以为这个国家就没有其他人
You don't think every single person in this country
为了更多的利益而注销一些债务吗
doesn't write off an extra thing here or there?
或者为了利益而稍微违规操作一下
Or bend the rules just a little bit in their favor?
你难道就想这么告诉我们的孩子吗
Would you really want our kids to hear you say that?
可以进行欺诈因为别人也这么干
That cheating is okay because everyone else does it?
拉瑞是这方面专家
Larry was the expert.
如果我的要求过分了
If what I was asking for was so bad,
他是应该拒绝的 对吧
he should've just said no, okay?
是 我是给他施加压力了
And yeah, maybe I pushed him a little,
但是他也可以反过来给我施压啊
but it was up to him to push back.
不是所有人都愿意跟你玩这套的 约翰
Not everyone is comfortable pushing you back, John.
我觉得那不是欺诈
I didn't think of it as cheating.
我真觉得不是
I really didn't.
我们得告诉贝和托比
We have to tell Bay and Toby.
我不希望他们像达芙妮那样发现真♥相♥
I don't want them finding out the way that Daphne did.
他们得从我们口中知道真♥相♥
They have to hear it from us.
对了 还有
Oh, and one more thing.
只要我们的女儿还跟那男孩交往
As long as our daughter is dating that boy,
这里就欢迎他
he is welcome in this house.
妈妈
Mom.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我该怎么办
How is this gonna work?
我该怎么跟一个我父母都讨厌的男孩交往
How do I date a guy that my parents hate?
你♥爸♥爸跟拉瑞的恶劣关系
You father's relationship with Larry
与你们俩无关
has nothing to do with you two.
这不是问题
We'll work it out.
而且
And by the way,
我挺喜欢明戈的
I really like Mingo.
我也是
Me, too.
你和约翰真的面临...
Is it true that you and John are having...
破产吗
financial issues?
是的
Yes.
我们没告诉你是怕你担心
We didn't see the point in worrying you.
我感觉很难过 我没得到奖学金
I feel so bad. I lost that scholarship.
我应该学习的更努力一些
I should have worked harder.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
我保证
I promise.
你确定
You sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
现在帮我一个忙
Now do me a favor.
回到学校去 忘掉今晚发生的一切
Go back to school and put this night out of your mind,
千万别担心
and please, don’t worry.
芮佳娜在吗
等下 现在你在做拿铁吗
不不不 她要不想做生意了才会请我
Uh... Not if she wants to stay in business.
我只是刚装了新的音响系统而已
I'm just finishing up installing a new speaker system.
对了 恭喜你啊
Oh! Congratulations, by the way.
订婚外加领养孩子 简直太棒了
Engagement and adoption? I mean-- wow, that's amazing.
是啊… 谢谢
我看出来你的表情了
I know that face.
那表情是一副不敢相信发生了什么的表情
That's the "What the hell just happened" face.
一个月之前我只是一个单身的空巢中年人
我现在觉得整个人都不是正常的
老实说 如果六个月之前有人告诉我
Honestly, if someone would've told me six months ago
我要做一个患有唐氏症孩子的爸爸
that I was gonna be a dad to a down syndrome kid,
我会说他们疯了
I would've told them they were nuts.
但现在这就是我的新现实
But now it's just my new reality.
我比你大两轮
而且还不止呢
我觉得自己年纪轻轻就有孩子
Hey, I feel like I'm too young to do it,
你觉得自己年纪太大了
You feel like you're too old...
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表