剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
《错位青春》前情提要
Previously on Switched at Birth...
不 你这样对我
No, you do this now.
我们结束了 永远结束了
It's done. It's forever.
我知道你夹在中间很为难
I know that you're stuck in the middle.
我想继续和你们两个做朋友 可能吗
当然
Of course.
你给了梅洛迪五万美金
You gave Melody $50,000?
为了失聪项目
For the deaf program.
达芙妮的学费晚交了
Daphne's tuition is past-due.
我说了我会处理
I said that I'm taking care of it.
我已经没什么可以变卖♥♥的了
There's nothing left for me to liquidate.
这几乎已经让我破产了
That pretty much taps me out.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我知道那几率很高
I knew there was a higher chance.
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry. I don't know what you're talking about.
宝宝有唐氏综合症
The baby has Down Syndrome.
我觉得我们还没有准备好
I don't think we're ready for this.
我知道
I know.
我妈妈 她还活着
My mom, she's still alive.
她叫赫帕·帕克斯顿
Her name is Hope Paxton.
她在亚特兰大我们以前住的地方
She's working at a car shop back
通缉令
后面的汽车店工作
where we used to live in Atlanta.
我做了该做的事来保护我儿子
I did what I had to do to protect my son,
再来一次我还会这样
and I'd do it again in a second.
我希望事情不是这样
I wish it wasn't like this.
不错的决定
Nice move.
哪个决定
Hmm. Which one?
午后翘班这一决定
Leaving work in the middle of the afternoon.
其实选择你才是我最正确的决定
Actually, you are the best move I've ever made.
完全同意
Well, I can't argue with that.
那你准备好我下一个大胆的想法了吗
So are you ready for my next big idea?
说吧
Bring it.
我觉得我们该搬到一起住
I think we should move in together.
-是吗 -是的
- You do? - Yeah.
这么多年来 我第一次感觉到能自♥由♥地呼吸
Look, for the first time in years, I feel like I can breathe.
而且我的一切你都已经知道了
And now that you know everything there is to know about me,
我们可以成为真正的一家人了
we can really become a family.
这想法真的很不错
That's really nice.
你不必立刻答复我
You don't have to give me an answer right now.
那好
Okay.
-慢慢考虑 -谢谢
- Take your time. - Thank you.
有答案了吗
You got an answer yet?
给我几天时间好吗
Give me a few days, hmm?
好的 没问题
Okay. You got it.
快起来吧
Now, come on.
要继续工作了
Let's go back and make sure
以免有人来我们的咖啡店捣乱
no one's burned our coffee house down.
快点
Come on.
我正要找你呢
Hey, just the man I was looking for.
我找到地方了
I found a space.
-找到地方 -没错
- A space? - Yes.
供音乐剧演出用的
For the musical.
那里有两百个座位
It's got 200 seats,
音响效果很棒 而且春季的档期还空着
the acoustics are great, and the spring slot is available.
兴奋吧
Exciting, right?
我做不了
I can't.
我要退出
Um, I'm out.
-退出什么 -音乐剧
- Of what? - The musical. Um...
我没法参与 抱歉
I gotta pass. I'm sorry. I...
我现在有别的事情要忙 以后再说吧
I just have other things going on. I just can't right now.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's going on, honey?
没事
Nothing.
肯定有事
Something.
我不能说
I can't.
说出来吧
Yes, you can.
亲爱的 不管是什么事
Honey, no matter what it is.
你们说句话行吗
Can someone please say something?
我和托比说我们会陪在他身边
I told Toby that we were here for him,
不管他和莉莉有什么需要
for him and Lily, whatever they need.
你和莉莉会有将来吗
Is there a you and Lily?
我不知道
I don't know.
我什么也不知道
I don't know anything.
我就不明白怎么会发生这种事
I just don't understand how this happened.
我不是教过你要负责任吗
Did I not teach you to be responsible?
我有负责任
I was responsible.
别这样 约翰 这种事有时无法避免
Come on, John. Sometimes, these things just happen.
我现在只看到他
Well, all I'm seeing is him
失足铸错 坏事不断
stumbling from one catastrophe to the next.
-谢谢 -约翰 别说了
- Thanks. - John!
你以为我希望发生这种事吗
Do you think I wanted this to happen?
难道你不觉得我在尽力补救吗
Don't you think I'm trying to do the right thing?
你要怎么做 托比 怎么补救
And what is that, Toby? What's the right thing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道她想怎么样
I don't know what she's gonna do.
我在尽量支持她
I'm trying to support her.
你知不知道
Do you have any idea
养一个先天不足的孩子需要多少钱
how much it costs to take care of a kid like that?
你知道吗
Do you?
医疗费 治疗专家 家教
Medical bills, therapists, tutors--
你知道这些都意味着什么吗
do you have any idea what all of this means?
我肯定他知道的
I am sure he knows.
你肯定 凯思琳 真的肯定吗
You're sure, Kathryn? Are you sure?
因为我觉得他不知道
Because I am not so sure.
我来告诉你吧
Let me tell you something.
先天不足的孩子也许永远没法自理
Kids like this may never be on their own,
这意味着你要照顾他们一辈子
and that means you are responsible forever.
那你告诉我 谁来支付这些费用呢
Now, tell me, who's gonna pay for that?
你吗
You?
不 当然不是你
No. No, of course not. No.
对了 因为你认为
Oh, right, because you figure
你可以继续乱来
you can just go on screwing up,
而我会像往常一样插手 帮你善后
and I'll swoop in and clean up your mess just like I always do.
老爸有得是钱
Dad with his wallet.
-约翰 -爸
- John! - Dad.
这次不行
Not this time!
这次我不会帮你
This time, I won't.
我怎么会以为事情说出来就会有所不同呢
Why did I think it would go any different?
托比 这信息量太大
Toby, it is a lot to hear.
我知道
I know that.
我去和他谈谈
I'll go talk to him.
没事的
It'll be okay.
我先回去了
I'm going home.
错 位 青 春
第四季 第十三集
我想和你说说艾瑞克的事
I've got some news about Eric.
一切还好吧
Everything okay?
他叫我搬去和他 还有威尔一起住
He asked me to move in with him and Will.
太好了 我真替你高兴
That's fantastic. I'm so happy for you.
等等 我还没答应他呢
Hold on. I haven't said yes yet.
为什么
Why not?
我还在考虑这件事
I'm still considering the idea.
而且我想知道你对此作何感想
And I wanted to know what you thought.
你能找到这么好的人
I think I couldn't be happier
我为你高兴都来不及呢
you found such an incredible guy.
-你应该拥有这些 -谢谢
- You really deserve it. - Thank you.
男朋友啊
The boyfriend?
其实 是你男朋友
Um, your boyfriend actually.
他可笨了
And he's a sore loser.
我们在打填字接龙里的史诗对战
Um, we've been in an epic battle on words with friends,
我赢了
and I just won.
我知道好多Q打头的字
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表