剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Switched at Birth"...
《错位青春》前情回顾
Are you okay? This is your fault.
你没事吧 这都是你的错
聋人高等教育的新项目
我想在密苏里大学堪萨斯分校开一个
I thought about Angelo's insurance settlement.
我想过安吉洛的保险理赔问题
Maybe we could use some of it
也许我们可以用其中的一部分
to help get Melody's new program off the ground.
来帮助梅洛迪实现她的新项目
What's wrong? I did some coke.
怎么了 我吸了点可♥卡♥因♥
That stuff is addictive! I'm fine.
那东西会上瘾的 我没事
You are not the only one going through stuff!
不是只有你一个人最近日子不好过
If you're really pissed at your ma, and you need her to know,
如果你想让你妈妈知道你真的很生她的气
then you gotta show her.
那你得做点什么
Sometimes you gotta show.
有时你就该做点什么
This is Detective Mark. Is something wrong?
这位是马克警探 有什么事吗
She's here to arrest you. I'm gonna take the plea deal.
她是来逮捕你的 我要接受认罪协议
You have a record. You'll go to prison.
你有前科 会坐牢的
It is only three months.
只要在里面待三个月
You will go to Gallaudet, and then med school.
你会去上加劳德特大学 还会去医学院的
Convicted felons don't go to med school.
重罪犯是去不了医学院的
A couple weeks ago
几周前
I vandalized the construction site.
我肆意破坏建筑工地
She was there to stop me.
她去那是想阻止我
It was my first defense and whatever happens
这是我第一次辩护 不管最后怎么样
will be better than what she would--
都比她认罪要面临的情况好
You'll go, and I will come as soon as I can.
你先去 我会尽快过去
Because I didn't want to be talked out of it.
因为我不想你说服我别这么做
Emmett, I knew if I didn't go through with it,
埃米特 我知道如果不这么做
I was gonna regret it every single day,
每一天我都会充满悔恨
knowing that I could've done something, but I didn't.
知道自己能出手相助 却袖手旁观
This is Daphne we're talking about. Her dad died.
我们现在说的达芙妮 她爸爸去世了
She had a lot more than I did to work through with Angelo.
比起我 她需要更多时间消化安吉洛的事
Look, it is a few months in L.A. without me,
我不能去洛杉矶陪你只是几个月而已
and this way, she doesn't have to go to prison,
这样她就不用去坐牢
and she gets to be a doctor.
而且还能做医生
I saved my sister's life,
解救了我姐姐的人生
and I feel lucky.
我觉得很幸运
I feel great.
我觉得这样很好
警♥察♥居然信了你的话
我都不敢相信你能脱罪
It's all gonna work out.
一切事情都会顺利的
I promise.
我向你保证
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的老天呐 我的老天呐
Wait a sec, wait a sec. So she took the blame for you?
等等 等一等 所以她替你顶了罪吗
She pretended that she was the one...
她假装是她
How did she even think of that? That is brilliant!
她是怎么想到的 简直是太妙了
Brilliant? It's insane! And illegal.
妙 实在太不理智了 这是犯法的
Wait a second. Let me think this through. Hold on.
等一下 让我仔细想想 等等
Where is she now? Not still at the police station?
她现在在哪 不是还在警♥察♥局吧
No, she made a statement and they let her go.
不在 她录了口供 警♥察♥就放她走了
She's free until her court date.
直到开庭日前 她的活动不受限制
Right now she's at Emmett's.
现在她在埃米特家
No, no! We can't tell anyone about this! Okay?
不不 这件事我们不能告诉任何人
All right. Only Emmett. But that's it, okay?
好吧 只能告诉埃米特 仅此而已
This cannot get out. Does everyone understand this?
这件事不能外传 大家明白此事的严重性吗
We need to undo this.
我们要撤销这件事
We need to go back there and tell them it's a lie!
我们要去警局 告诉警♥察♥这件事不是这样的
Kathryn, Kathryn, we can't do that. If we go back there,
凯思琳 我们不能这么做
both girls get in trouble.
如果我们翻供 两个姑娘都要受罪
Damn it!
该死的
She's here.
她回来了
Why didn't you talk to us before you did anything?
你做事之前为什么不先和我们商量一下
Everything happened so fast.
事情发生得太快了
Bay said it and the Detective was staring at us...
贝就这么说了 警探又在盯着我们俩看
Baby!
宝贝女儿
Hi.
我回来了
Baby, what did you do?
宝贝 你都干了什么
Honey, that was an incredibly brave thing to do.
宝贝 你这么做实在是勇气可嘉
Potentially really stupid, but incredibly brave.
虽然可能愚蠢至极 但是实在是勇气可嘉
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么好
I don't know if I should let you do this
我不知道该让你这么做
or if I should stop you.
还是该阻止你
Guys, it's done.
事情结束了
I'm okay. Daphne's gonna be okay. We're good now.
我没事 达芙妮也不会有事 我们没事了
We're fine.
真的没事
Bay Madeline Kennish, you are under house arrest.
贝·玛德琳·肯尼什 现将你软禁家中监视
This monitor will not come off
判决结束后 监视脚铐
until your sentence is completed.
将会被摘除
You will bathe with it.
洗澡时也不能取下
You will eat with it. You will sleep with it.
吃饭睡觉都不能取下
You have a curfew of seven PM. That doesn't mean 7:02.
宵禁时间是晚点七点 超过两分钟算违规
That doesn't mean seven o'clock and 23 seconds.
几十秒也不行
It means 7:00 P.M.
必须晚上七点宵禁
If you enter your house after your curfew,
如果在宵禁时间过后才进入你的房♥子
the bracelet will beep and alert me that you are late.
电子脚铐就会发出警报 通知我你晚归了
You will receive an automatic call
然后你会接到自动电♥话♥呼叫
that you must answer within three minutes.
而你必须在三分钟接听
How's it going?
东西收拾得怎么样了
These need to be put in the mail today
这些东西今天就得寄出去
if they're gonna be there by the time we arrive.
不然我们到了那 东西都还没寄到
I know.
我知道
I can't believe the next time
无法相信我下次回来的时候
I'll be back here will be Christmas.
就是圣诞节了
We have been preparing for this your whole life.
我们一直以来都在为你准备着这一刻
You've had the Gallaudet poster
从九岁起 你房♥间墙壁上
on your wall since you were nine.
就贴着加劳德特大学的海报
I'm sorry. It's the stupid thing.
对不起 都怪这破东西
And the light is orange. It needs to be recharged.
灯变成色橙色就必须要充电
Like, now. Ugh.
而且是即刻
I just don't want them to call and then for my parents
我只是不想他们打电♥话♥来
to find out that something else is going on up here
让我爸妈发现我们除了看电影之外
besides movie watching.
还在楼上卿卿我我
We still have four days until you leave.
还有四天你才走
Well, I can be very convincing.
我可是很有说服力的
I was! It worked!
没错 成功了
In 87 days. The minute that this bad boy is off
再过87天 这破玩意摘下来
and I am done with my community service.
我不用再服社区服务令的那一刻
I am on a plane to you.
我就飞去找你
Ah! First day on the chain gang?
第一天参加铁链劳♥改♥啊
Ha. Finally. The wheels of justice move slowly,
终于啊 正义之轮转得很慢
but they have arrived.
但终究还是转到了
You know, I'm actually weirdly excited.
我很奇怪地有些兴奋
Get it started, get it over with.
早死早超生
Hey. Good morning. Hi. Wow.
早上好 哇
It's fusilli with spicy sausage
这些是加了辣肠的螺丝粉
and cherry tomatoes and homemade Linzer Cookies.
圣女果 还有自♥制♥林茨曲奇
But if you prefer gingersnaps, I baked those, too.
但如果你想吃姜饼 我也烤了
Wow. That is the single most gourmet lunch
这顿午餐也太丰盛了
to ever going be consumed underneath a freeway overpass.
连高架桥下都不可能买♥♥得到
Do we need to get going?
我们是不是该走了
Uh... Oh, yes. We do. Ha! Bye, guys.
是的 该走了 拜拜 各位
Bye! Have fun at community service.
拜拜 社会服务愉快
Regina, you want an espresso, or...?
芮佳娜 你要喝浓咖啡还是
No, thanks. I'm actually here to give my notice.
不用了 谢谢 我其实是来打个招呼
Wait. You're moving out?
等等 你要搬出去吗
The arrangement was that Daphne and I would move in
之前的安排是达芙妮和我搬进来
so we could all get to know each other.
这样我们就能互相了解
And the girls are gonna be out of the house soon.
姑娘们很快就要离家了
That arrangement has come to its natural end.
这个安排自然也就结束了
Yeah, I guess that's true. No, you don't have to go.
是啊 我想是吧 不 你不用搬
I appreciate that, but it's time.
谢谢你 但是是时候搬走了
I'm gonna start looking this month,
我这个月就开始找房♥子
and when Bay leaves for LA, I'll leave, too.
等贝去洛杉矶 我也走了
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表