剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
先生您的状态很好 保持呼吸
You're doing good, sir. Just keep breathing.
三十七小队呼叫北谷医院
Squad 37 to Northdale Hospital.
我们正要送一起机动车辆交通事故中
En route with 55-year-old male victim
五十五岁的男性伤者去你们那里
of a single car motor vehicle accident.
前段撞到灯杆
Front end collision with a light pole...
我女儿留一头红头发
My daughter has red hair.
你说什么
What did you say?
你有和我女儿一样的红头发
You have red hair like my daughter.
脉搏稳定
Pulse is steady.
37队 收到
Copy that, squad 37.
她一定很高兴你车上有安全气囊
I'm sure she'll be glad that your car had air bags.
她会骂死我的
She's gonna chew me out,
她总说我开车太快
always says I drive too fast.
她好像很关心你
Sounds like she cares about you a lot.
她刚考上研究生
She just got into grad school.
齐夫 他不太对劲
Ziff, something is wrong.
他呼吸停了 他呼吸停了
He's coding. He's coding.
-蒙托亚 他呼吸停了 -还有两分钟
- Montoya, he's coding! - Two minutes out.
病人心室纤维性颤动 除颤能量200焦耳
Going into v-fib. Charging paddles at 200.
准备除颤
Stand by for de-fib.
电击
Clear.
电击
Clear.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
医生已经尽力了 但
The doctors did what they could, but...
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我们几个要出去喝东西
Some of us are going out for a drink.
一起来吧 我要给你买♥♥
Come on. I'll buy you a...
根汁汽水
root beer.
梅萨咖啡馆
有次我看见苔丝不但要工作
So once I saw how Tess was juggling her job
还要养活需要特护的孩子 我就突然有了这种想法
and a special needs kid, the idea just sort of came to me.
你是通过社区服务认识苔丝的吗
And you met Tess through community service?
我想是的 有段时间了
I think so. It was a while ago.
首次犯重罪吗
For a first time felony offense?
你能告诉我
Can you tell me what happened
是什么导致你犯罪的吗
that lead you to commit a crime?
我父亲刚去世
My dad had just died.
我才认识他几年 但是
I'd only known him for a few years, but...
我们彼此终于开始有家人的感觉了
we were finally starting to feel like a family.
我总认为他会一直都在 但
I always thought he'd be around, but...
他突然就去世了
Then suddenly he was gone.
你难以承受他的离去
You were overwhelmed by the loss.
其实我可以
Actually, I wasn't.
我姐姐不能
Um... My sister was.
我亲生母亲不能 但是
My biological mother was, but, uh...
我把大家团结在一起
I held it together,
因为我必须这样做
because I had to.
你压抑自己的悲伤
You kept a lid on your grief.
但我想那并不会让悲伤消散
But I guess that doesn't make it go away.
迟早会表现出来的
Sooner or later, it comes out.
有个和我很亲的人去年也发生了类似事故
Someone I was close to had a similar accident last year.
我觉得因此我才
I think that's why I got...
我对此很遗憾
Look, I'm sorry to hear that.
他撞上了布里斯顿路上
He hit a tree on Brixton Road,
刚过加油站的一棵树
just past the power station.
我知道那儿
I know that area.
救护车把他载去北谷医院 那是
An ambulance took him to Northdale Hospital. Was that...
你是曾救助过他的医护人员吗
Were you one of the paramedics who treated him?
恐怕不是
I'm afraid not.
我没接过布里斯顿那边打过来的电♥话♥
I have never responded to a call on Brixton.
你觉得这里有人救助过他吗
Do you think anyone here did?
呃 我不知道
Uh... I-- I don't know.
你能问问吗
Can you ask?
伙计们
Hey, guys,
有人去年接过布里斯顿路那边的急救电♥话♥吗
any of you respond to an M.V.A. Call last year on Brixton?
汽车撞上树的一次
Car hitting a tree?
是银色的经典款雪佛兰跑车吗
Classic silver Corvette?
对
Yes.
我记得那次
I remember that one.
你在现场或救护车上时
Did the driver say anything when you were there
司机说过什么吗
or in the ambulance?
说实话
Honestly...
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我认为没有
I don't think so.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不太专业 是吧
Not very professional, huh?
没关系
It's all right.
你希望他会说什么
What were you hoping he'd say?
我不知道
I don't know.
说我爸爸说了些
That my dad said something...
有意义的话
Profound.
说他害怕
That he was scared.
或很勇敢
Or brave.
或是他很安详
Or that he was totally at peace.
什么都可以
Anything.
我连上周出的勤都不记得
I can't remember my calls from last week.
而那是 一年前的吗
And that was, what, a year ago?
差不多
Almost.
当你在工作时
When you're doing the job,
唯一重要的是工作本身
the only thing that matters is doing the job.
不是与病人闲聊
Not chit-chat with the patient.
但为什么
But why?
那很容易 也很有意义
It's so easy, and it can make such a difference.
今晚出车祸的那个人想和人说话
That man in the crash tonight wanted to talk to somebody.
我很高兴自己在那儿
I'm glad I was there.
我刚工作时以为自己所有出勤都会像那样
When I started out, I thought all my calls would be like that.
创造意义
Making a difference.
但结果大多数都像
But it turns out that most are just like
每天不变的戏码
Punch and Judy from the other day.
反复重复同样的事
The same thing. Over and over.
人们因为愚蠢的事彼此大打出手
People knocking each other out over stupid stuff.
你把工作完成得多出色已无关紧要
And it doesn't matter how well you do your job,
对他们的人生不会有任何不同
it won't make a lick of difference in their lives.
大多数时候你都不会当英雄
Most days you don't get to be a hero.
那才是真♥相♥
That's the truth.
是只有我这样想 还是确实恢复原状了
Is it just me, or is it returning to normal?
那地毯没救了
There's no saving that rug.
我曾想过要给那个叫格伦的打电♥话♥
I've got half a mind to call up that Glenn guy
告诉他该把巫毒汁罐子放哪儿
and tell him where he can stick his can of voodoo juice.
-约翰 -我是认真的
- John... - I'm serious.
我获得过四次全明星
I was a four-time All Star.
我赢过两次金手套锦标赛
I won two Golden Gloves.
他知道你是谁
He knows who you are.
还记得我在队里的第二年吗
Remember my second year in the league?
我拒绝了那个啤酒广♥告♥的机会
I turned down that beer commercial.
国家品牌 那才是我们该打交道的
National brands-- that's what we should be hawking,
不是那个废物
not that crap.
亲爱的 那是20年前的事了
Honey, that was 20 years ago.
谢谢提醒
Thank you.
我的意思是 我觉得你不是在生格伦的气
What I mean is, I don't think it's Glenn you're mad at.
时光飞逝
Time moves on.
我们的孩子都要当父母了
Our kid is about to have a kid.
这才是我们目前的处境
This is where we are now.
我知道
I know.
过来 冠军
Come on, champ.
还没到认输的时候
Let's not throw in the towel yet.
我们看看这巫毒汁
Let's see how this voodoo juice
对厨房♥污渍有没有效
works on kitchen stains.
-好的 -来吧
- Oh, yeah. - Come on!
能帮个小忙吗
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表