剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
《错位青春》前情提要
Previously on "Switched at birth"...
你写了我和坦克的故事
You wrote about me and Tank?
没我的允许你无权这样做
You had no right without asking my permission.
艺术家的灵感总是来源于生活的
我永远也不会想要取代你妈妈的地位
I would never try to replace your mom.
她还活着
She's still alive.
她叫赫帕·帕克斯顿
Her name is Hope Paxton.
我订了去亚特兰大的票
I booked a ticket to Atlanta.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
那是你儿子吗
Is that your son?
他和我那混♥蛋♥前夫在一起
He's with my son-of-a-bitch ex-husband...
谁知道在哪儿
Wherever he is.
我在墨西哥亲了别人 但那个吻并不代表什么
I kissed someone in mexico, but it didn't mean anything.
是和那个听力学家吗
Was it with that audiologist guy?
-奎恩吗 -是
- Quinn? - Yeah.
-我怀孕了 -那是我的吗
- I'm pregnant. - Well, is it mine?
-当然 -你说你喜欢上别人了
- Yes. - You said you were into somebody else.
我一直忠诚于你
I was faithful to you.
你难道以为这个国家就没有其他人
You don't think every single person in this country
为了更多的利益而注销一些债务吗
doesn't write off an extra thing here or there?
你难道就想这么告诉我们的孩子吗
Do you really want our kids to hear you say that?
可以进行欺诈因为别人也这么干
That cheating is okay 'cause everyone else does it?
我觉得那不是欺诈
I didn't think of it as cheating.
等下 美国国税局在追查你们吗
Wait. Okay. Is the IRS coming after you guys?
你们会坐牢吗
Could you guys go to jail?
没人会坐牢
No one's going to jail, okay?
但是你得把洗车房♥卖♥♥了
But you have to sell the car washes.
对 那样压力会小一点
Yes. That'll take some of the pressure off.
我能做什么吗
Is there anything I can do?
不 你已经付房♥租了
No, you're already paying rent,
我们不希望那样 但还是谢谢你
which we don't like, but we appreciate.
我们...希望告诉你们真实的情况
We just... we wanted you guys to know.
我在考虑休一个学期的课
I've been thinking about maybe taking a semester off?
不行 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
亲爱的 你的学业是摆在首位的
Honey, your education is our priority.
我们会供你上学的
We will continue to support you.
我也能帮上忙
And I can help.
谢谢你
And we appreciate that,
但现在情况真的已经稳定下来了
but truly, things are stabilizing.
我们不会因此影响到任何人
We're not gonna allow our situation to impact anybody.
我们只是...不想对你们有所隐瞒
We just... we didn't want it to be a secret.
-所以没有什么要我们帮忙的 -对
- So there's nothing we can do to help? - No.
听着 一切都会好起来 好吗
Listen, everything is gonna work out just fine, okay?
相信我
You can count on that.
我不敢相信我爸妈破产了
I can't believe our parents are broke.
他们没有破产
Hey, they're not broke.
只是他们不再是富豪了
They're just not part of the 1% anymore.
我有点内疚
I feel kind of guilty.
他们去年给了我很多资金上的帮助
I'm the one they bailed out last year.
但你才来还没几年
Yeah, but you've only been around for a few years.
你想想我和托比
Think about me and Toby.
如果他们不需要在美术用品
If they didn't have to pay for art supplies,
巴克纳球队 还有乐器上花那么多钱...
and Buckner, and music equipment--
对啊 那样他们现在都能买♥♥个岛了
Yeah, they could own their own island by now.
他们现在还在付我的学费
They're still paying my tuition,
我一定不能辜负他们
so I better go make it worth their pain.
晚点见
I'll see you guys later.
那是你画的巨斧萝莉吗
Is that your hammer girl?
你好 打扰一下
Hi! Sorry. Excuse me.
我能看看你的衣服吗
Could I just see your shirt?
天哪
Oh, man.
你知道上面写了什么吧
You know what that says, right?
你不是随随便便穿的这件衣服吧
Like, you didn't accidentally fall into that shirt.
什么意思
What do you mean?
可以请问你是在哪里买♥♥的吗
Can I ask you where you bought that?
当然 是一个叫”纹身妹子”的网站
Yeah. It's this site called Tramp Stamp Teaze.
这个“Teaze”是指风♥骚♥的女孩
That's "Teaze" like a slutty girl.
谐音”T’s”也代表T恤 明白吗
Also "T's" like t-shirt. Get it?
-嗯 -真机智
- Got it. - Yeah. It's clever.
真的真的很机智
It's really, really clever.
酷 谢了
Cool. Thanks.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
看到了
Yeah. I saw it.
我那神力无边无人能敌的巨斧萝莉
My empowered, take-no-prisoners hammer girl
变成了一个愚蠢的 风♥骚♥的
just became a stupid, slutty...
巨斧萝莉
Hammered girl.
错 位 青 春
第四季 第十七集
所以呢 重磅新闻是什么
So what is it? What's the big news?
我刚跟圣马科斯的同事谈过
I talked with our people on the ground in San Marcos.
听说拉蒙的手语班有十二个学生了
Ramón's sign language class is up to 12 students.
天哪
No way!
猜其中一个是谁
Guess who one of them is?
十五岁 叫芭迪
A certain 15-year-old named Pati.
真的吗
Seriously?
我就说她会来吧
I told you she was gonna show.
还真是
You totally did!
我好开心 你都不知道我有多开心
I'm so happy right now. You have no idea.
他们说如果更多人有条件去那里
They said if more people could get themselves there,
手语班规模可能会翻一倍
then the class would probably double in size.
芭迪也有这个困扰
Pati had the same issue.
她家到手语班的车费多少钱
The bus we took from her house cost what?
两比索 换成美元是多少
Two pesos? What's that in dollars?
大概十三分
Around 13 cents.
那意味着一年的交通费大约五十美元
That means a yearly bus pass costs about $50.
也就是说 六百美元
So, for $600,
就能让十二个人学手语
12 more people could learn how to sign?
我认识这个表情
I know that look.
我绝对有能力筹到六百美元
I could totally raise $600.
如果说谁有这个能力...
If anyone could...
我得挂了 但我会想办法的
Uh, I gotta go, but I'll see what I can do.
在瓜地马拉开心点
Enjoy Guatemala.
稍后再聊
Talk to you later.
回见
Bye.
请进
Come in.
怎么了
What's up?
你好呀
Hi! Hey.
还记得我说过的那个叫芭迪的姑娘吗
You know that girl Pati I told you about?
她去上手语班了
She showed up in sign language class.
太好了
That's awesome.
他们现在有十二个学生
They have about 12 students right now,
但其实还可以翻一倍
but they could double that.
如果...
If...
你觉得筹集六百美元
How do you feel about raising $600
去给墨西哥一些聋哑儿童
to buy bus passes
买♥♥巴士票这个主意怎么样
for a bunch of deaf kids in Mexico?
得说我觉得很好啊
Uh, I feel great about that?
满分答案
Perfect answer.
不管怎么样 很接近了
Anyway, I think this is close to all of it.
我现在住这儿了
I guess I live here now.
什么感觉
How does it feel?
家的感觉
Like home.
我很高兴达芙妮能接受我们一起住这里
I'm glad Daphne is cool with us being here.
我觉得对她来说这不是一件小事
I imagine it's kind of a big deal for her.
-她不太高兴 -没有
- She's upset. - No.
-但是 -但是有些事我要告诉你
- But? - There's something I need to tell you.
还记得那次她给我们做饭
Remember that dinner she made for us
然后我很不高兴吗
and I got so upset?
记得
Yeah.
她问了我很多问题...
She started questioning me a lot...
她知道我在撒谎
And she knew I was lying,
-所以 -哦不 你没说吧
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表