剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
我真心希望别人来看腿呢
wanted people to look at my feet.
埃米特走了吗
Did Emmett leave?
是的...
Yeah, um...
他没有多少时间
He didn't have a lot of time.
你好呀
Uh, hey!
女士们
Ladies!
怎么了呀
What's going on?
-你好呀 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
我的兄弟住在另外一边
My buddy lives in the other wing.
不是已经过了宵禁时间吗
Um, isn't it past your curfew?
我的软禁结束啦
My house arrest is up.
太好了
Nice!
应该举杯庆祝
This calls for a toast.
你们俩想不想喝点成人饮料呀
Either of you care for an adult beverage?
我就不了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
除了啤酒 有别的吗
Ah... is there anything other than beer?
我来给你找杯开胃酒
Well, let's find you an aperitif.
一杯什么
Hmm, a what?
我也不是很清楚到底是什么 但是
I don't really know what it is, but...
你好呀
Hey!
你也好啊
Hey, yourself.
事情是...
So...
周一的时候我还是需要你来化学课
Turns out I'm gonna need you back in chemistry on monday.
所以你要继续上了吗
So you're not dropping?
发生什么了
What happened?
玛利罗说我可以写一篇文章算作额外分数
Marillo said I could do an essay for extra credit.
我的周末就没了
So my weekend is completely shot,
但是至少我还能过
but at least I'll still pass.
你跟她说了什么
What exactly did you say to her?
不是我说的话
It's not what I said.
是我妈妈发现我要退课
When my mom found out I was dropping,
她跑去跟玛利罗谈了
she went and talked to Marillo.
是吧 我已经读大学了
I know, right? I'm in college
我妈咪还需要帮着我
and my mommy has to come bail me out.
也感恩一点嘛
Consider yourself lucky.
当我跟父母说我要退出化学系
When I told my parents that I was dropping chemistry,
他们感觉很平淡 好像我只是
they acted like I'd canceled
要取消订阅一份杂♥志♥一样
a magazine subscription or something.
有时候我希望
Sometimes I wish
他们也能为我有点情绪
that they fought me harder.
你妈妈做的事情其实很厉害
What your mom did was pretty cool.
好吧 的确也是
Yeah, I guess it was.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
没关系 你值得我等待
No worries. It was worth the wait.
我们要去看一部电影
Uh, we're gonna go catch a movie.
那就周一见吧
I'll see ya on monday.
好的 玩得开心
Sounds great. Have fun.
谢谢
Thanks.
这...
So, what--
我们到底在喝什么
What exactly are we drinking?
庆功酒里到底有什么
Uh... when it comes to jungle juice,
最好不要问啦
it's probably best not to ask.
我尝到了水果酿
Well, I taste fruit punch
还有一点点的卸甲油
and just a hint of nail polish remover.
有年份的酒呢
Oh, well, that's a good year.
那埃米特怎么样了
So how is, uh... Emmett?
他挺好的
He is good.
他还回来给我惊喜
He actually came into town to surprise me.
那很好
That's great.
我猜你们就是天生注定啦
I guess you two are meant to be after all, huh?
是啊 实际见面只有五秒钟
Yeah, I mean we only actually had, like, five seconds
然后就大吵了一架
alone together and then we got into this huge fight
然后他就走了 所以...
and he just took off, so...
抱歉 我不该跟你说这些的
I'm sorry, I shouldn't be telling you this.
没有啊 还好吧
No, it's cool.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
如果你需要发泄 我可以听啊
If you need to vent, I can listen.
谢谢
Thank you.
远距离恋爱纠结死了
Let's just say this long distance thing sucks.
好的一面呢 我们在一个派对上
On the bright side, we're at a party.
我们又有魅力
We are attractive.
我们也没有被软禁了
We are not under house arrest.
长夜漫漫 年少轻狂
The night is young and so are we.
为长夜干杯
To the night.
为长夜干杯
To the night!
我需要宝马车的手续文件
I need the papers for the BMW.
我想把它卖♥♥了
I'm thinking about trading it in.
是在书房♥还是...
Is that in the study, or..?
那你...
Are you, uh...
确定吗
sure?
我也没什么其他选择啊
Don't really have much of a choice.
你♥爸♥爸和我不该就突然不付电♥话♥费
Your dad and I shouldn't have cut off your phone like that.
那有点过分了
That was a little crazy.
我只是很意外 你懂的...
I was just blindsided. I mean, you know...
你们一直在付账单
you guys have always paid for stuff
然后突然间就停了
and then suddenly
因为你们觉得怪怪的
'cause you're feeling weird about it.
我喜欢你依赖我们
I love that you rely on us,
但是
but...
我不希望我们为了让你亲近我们
I don't think we should keep paying for things
就一直为你支付账单
just to keep you close.
我也不是很想这样
I guess I don't want that either.
文件都在书房♥塞满东西的柜子里
The paperwork's in the filing cabinet in the study.
好的
Cool.
其实 还有点其他的事情
Actually, there was something else.
我想问问你会不会想听一首新歌♥
I was wondering if you wouldn't mind listening to a new song
我自己写的
I've been working on.
-当然了 -那好
- Oh, sure. - Yeah.
*这是一首来自音乐剧的歌♥*
*This is a song from a musical*
*我要跟妈妈写一篇音乐剧*
*I'm gonna write a musical with my mom*
真的吗
Really?
我参加呀
I'm in!
太好了
Oh, good!
我好开心啊
I am so excited.
我们什么时候开始呀
When do we start?
首先呢 第一要事
Uh... well, first thing's first.
我得读下你的书
I'm gonna need to read the book.
什么
What?
什么 托比 你没读我的书
What? Toby, you haven't read my book?
我错啦
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我一直都压力非常大
I'm just so stressed out all the time.
我一直担心
And I'm terrified
我会挂科 让你们都失望
that I'm gonna fail and let everyone down.
我知道
I know.
去年春天发生的那一切之后
After everything I put you through last spring.
没关系的
It's all right.
我不该去找你的教授
And I shouldn't have gone to see your professor.
我希望他们是真正公正的
I wanted to make sure they were being fair.
而且我也很好奇
And I think that I was curious
想要见到你很尊敬的老师
to meet this amazing woman who you respect so much.
妈妈
Oh, mom.
她很棒
She's great.
但我不会不要你呀
But I wouldn't trade you for anyone.
谢谢
Thanks.
那你之后怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
我去跟她聊了
Well, I spoke to her.
然后...
And...
她给了我额外分数 提高成绩
she gave me extra credit so I could get my grade up.
什么
What?
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表