剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
《错位青春》前情回顾
Previously on Switched At Birth...
我肆意破坏建筑工地
I vandalized the construction site.
等一等 她替你顶罪了
Wait a second, she took the blame for you?
这件事我们不能告诉任何人
We can't tell anyone about this.
这事不能外传
This cannot get out.
-外婆 -宝贝
- Grandma! - Cookie!
每次外婆来 你都发疯
Every time grandma comes here, you get crazy.
那是因为我们当中
That's because some of us
还有人在乎妈妈的想法
still care about what our mothers think.
坦克本该避开的
Tank should have walked away.
我们做♥爱♥的事本就不应该发生
Us sleeping together should have never happened.
你是说这不是两厢情愿的
Are you saying that it was not consensual?
背叛有什么复杂的
有就有 没有就没有
埃米特 贝被强♥奸♥了
你试图把责任推到一个人身上
You're looking to pin responsibility on somebody,
但那样做是很糟糕的
but it's messy.
我不敢相信你又大老远赶回来
I can't believe that you came all the way out here again.
当然啦
学校怎么办
What about school?
抱歉我没回你信息
如果我知道发生了什么事
没关系
It's okay.
你怎么可能知道
How could you have known?
如果我听了你的话
现在你回来了 而且
You're here now, and...
我想把一切都告诉你 所以
I want to tell you everything, so...
我们不必谈论发生了什么
可我想说
But I want to.
不 我不让你受这种罪
埃米特 我
Emmett, I...
我爱你
那才是最重要的
错位青春
有人睡过头了哦
Someone slept in.
有自己的床 自己的房♥间
My own bed, a room to myself--
我觉得自己像凯特·米德尔顿[英国王妃]
I feel like Kate Middleton right now.
我爱秋假
I love fall break.
我们这些不是皇亲国戚的人还得工作
Well, those of us who aren't royalty still have to go to work.
我和艾瑞克的会面快迟到了 我得快点
I'm late to meet Eric, so I've got to run.
不敢相信我还没见过咖啡屋
I can't believe I haven't seen the coffee house yet.
我知道 我们快要开张了
I know. We're almost ready to open.
艾瑞克和我都好兴奋
Eric and I are so excited.
听起来这份工作进展得很顺利
This job sounds like it's going great.
是啊 有了新进展
Well, it's kind of evolved.
我不只负责设计工作
It's a little more than just design work.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我投资咖啡屋了
I made an investment in the coffee house.
我是合伙人
I'm part owner.
你投了多少
How much did you invest?
大约五万
About 50 grand.
-妈妈 -我知道 我知道
- Mom! - I know, I know.
创业公♥司♥是有风险
It's always a little scary with a start-up,
但是河东区真的需要间那样的地方
but East Riverside really needs a place like this.
我认为咖啡屋的生意会很好
I think it's gonna do really well.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你忙着学校的事儿
You were so busy with school.
那可是一大笔钱
That's a lot of money.
你会喜欢的
You are gonna love it.
我等不及让你看看我们的成果了
I can't wait till you see what we've done.
再见
Bye.
特大雷雨预警
有史以来最强风暴之一
One of the strongest storms on record
将于今日♥逼♥近堪萨斯城
is set to move into K.C. today,
并伴随强风 高尔夫球大小的冰雹
bringing with it strong winds, golf-ball sized hail
及强降雨
and heavy rainfall.
大都会区北部已开始降雨
The rain has already begun falling north of the metropolitan area.
我妈妈非得赶在下暴雨时候来
My mother has to visit during a storm.
极端天气和邦妮飓风同来
Terrible weather and hurricane Bonnie.
她不高兴的时候就很挑剔
She gets critical when she's unhappy.
而她大部分时间都不高兴
And she's pretty much always unhappy.
埃米特还在吗
So is Emmett still around?
他们在贝的房♥间
They're in Bay's room.
我觉得他们已经在房♥里呆一晚上了
I think they've been up there all night.
什么
Excuse me?
拜托 他们有很多要谈的
Come on, they have a lot to talk about.
你想看看我在洛杉矶给咱们找的公♥寓♥吗
看这间公♥寓♥ 离校园真的很近
埃米特 我觉得我们跳过了一步
Emmett, I think we're skipping a step here.
我
I...
我们需要谈谈发生了什么
We need to talk about what happened.
我们不能假装没事就这么过去了
We can't just move past it like everything's okay.
在我们谈好以前 我无法讨论洛杉矶
I'm not going to be ready to talk about L.A. until we do.
你在说什么啊
你不想搬去洛杉矶吗
不是 我没那么说 我只是
No, I'm not saying that. I just...
我想谈谈
I just want to talk.
我说了 我们不用谈
你被强♥奸♥了
还有什么好说的
埃米特 没那么简单 我
Emmett, it is not that simple. I--
我们唯一需要谈的就是
为什么坦克现在没进监狱
埃米特
Emmett.
说真的 为什么他还能自♥由♥行动再次犯案
如果我能和那人单独呆五分钟
只有我拿根棒球杆
埃米特
Emmett!
裂痕杯
听保姆的话
Listen to your babysitter.
好的 在星系要注意安全 星爵
All right, be safe out there in the galaxy, Star-Lord.
好啦 哥们 再检查一遍
Okay, buddy, let's go over our checklist.
-钱 -带了
- Money. - Check.
-手♥机♥ -带了
- Cellphone. - Check.
帽子
Hat.
-戴了 -戴了
- Check. - Check.
你都准备好了 碰个拳 小家伙
You're all set. Give me a pound, dude.
碰个拳 芮佳娜
Give me a pound, Regina.
来啦
Oh, there you go.
别在电影院吃太多垃圾食品 好吗
Not too much junk food at the movie, okay?
好啦 跟朋友们好好玩 注意安全
All right, have a good time with your friends. Be safe.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
通常我们每搬一次家
Usually with all of our moving around,
他一开始都会很腼腆
he's a lot more shy at first.
他是个好孩子
Well, he is a great kid.
这是我努力的方向
Mmm, I'm trying.
我觉得这是我长久以来
You know, I think this is the most happy
工作最开心的一次
I have been about work in a long time.
我也很开心
I'm happy, too.
妈妈
Mom?
达芙妮 这是艾瑞克
Daphne, this is Eric.
艾瑞克 这是我女儿达芙妮
Eric, this is my daughter Daphne.
很高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
我也是
Nice to meet you, too.
-来啦 -对
- Here we go. - Yup.
这雨下得可真大
It is really coming down out here.
我带了我的朋友露西亚来
I brought my friend Lucille.
谢谢你们请我来
Thanks for having me.
见到你们真高兴 真的
So nice to meet you. Really.
不好意思 我是凯思琳
I'm sorry. I'm Kathryn.
这是我丈夫约翰
This is my husband John.
很高兴见到你
Hi, nice to see you.
-请进 请进 -快进来
- Please, please! - Oh, come on in.
-不好意思 -让我来拿吧
- Sorry! - Let me grab that.
-非常 -感谢
- Thank you. - Very much.
露西亚是德州人
Lucille is from Texas,
她从没来过堪萨斯
and she has never been to Kansas,
所以我想我们一定要让她尝尝牛排
so I figure we have to give her a steak.
我们在斯考特戴尔有墨西哥铁板烧之类的
We have Fajitas and everything in Scottsdale,
-但是天呐 -当然了
- but oh my god. - Of course,
斯考特戴尔的BBQ绝对不够正
the barbeque in Scottsdale is definitely lacking.
你从德州哪个城市来 露西亚
What part of Texas are you from, Lucille?
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表