剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Regular coffee has caffeine?
你真的难倒我了
Oh, you totally had me.
下午过来 给你开个小后门
Come in this afternoon and we'll get you started.
裙带关系万岁
Nepotism yay!
谢谢你给我带午餐 亲爱的
Aw, thanks for bringing this, sweetie.
你知道的 我不想就留他们在这里
You know, I didn't want to leave
他们可能会需要我帮忙
the guys alone in case they needed backup.
外面几乎没有车了 亲爱的
Oh. Well, there's hardly any cars out there, sweetie.
然后排队的车排了一整条街
And then the line is down the street.
你知道吗 我在想
You know, I was thinking,
或许我该去找份工作
um... maybe I should get a job.
你有工作
You've got a job.
不 我指办公室工作
No. I mean an office job.
孩子们现在都长大了
The kids are older now,
而且我觉得那对我来说会是个不错的改变
and I think it would be a good change for me.
我在想或许
And I was thinking maybe...
我们应该做个更重大的改变
we should make a more significant change?
比如呢
What kind of change?
比如卖♥♥了洗车房♥
Like selling the car washes.
凯思琳 你不能随随便便
Kathryn, you don't just go out
就卖♥♥掉下金蛋的鹅
and sell the goose that lays the golden eggs.
可是马蒂说这些"蛋"...
I thought Marty said that the eggs...
已经好一阵子不是金蛋了
haven't been golden for a long time.
做生意总有起伏
It's an up and down business,
我刚开始这项超赞的促销活动
and I just started this fantastic promotion
我相信一切都会好起来
that I'm sure Is gonna get things humming again.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我无意打扰您二位
I don't mean to bother you two,
但我是忠实粉丝 我在想
but I am a huge fan and I'm wondering
可不可以拍张合影
if there's any way that I could get a picture.
好 没问题
Oh, yeah. Of course.
约翰最爱接见忠实粉丝了
John loves to meet royals fans.
-其实我... -靠近点
- Oh actually, I-- - Oh, go closer.
他不会咬人的
He doesn't bite.
凯思琳 我觉得她是想跟你合影
Kathryn, I believe she'd like to take a picture with you.
对 就是这个意思
Yes. That's what I meant.
我很乐意
I'll be happy to.
-给 -我记得我也曾是家喻户晓的明星
- Here. - I remember when I use to be the household name.
好了女士们 笑开心点好吗
Okay ladies, let's have a nice smile, shall we?
好了
And here we go.
咔擦 完美
Boom. Perfect.
谢谢
Thank you.
您的音乐剧本我看了五遍
I have read Batter Up five times.
我丈夫很感激您让我们知道了马车之轮
My husband thanks you for introducing us to the Wagon Wheel.
学些小把戏总是很好的 不是吗
Oh, well it's never too late to learn some new tricks, right?
女士们 请原谅我...
Ladies, if you'll excuse me...
抱歉耽误您
I'm sorry to keep you,
但是会有第二部音乐剧吗
but is there gonna be a Batter Up 2?
-我还不确定 -事实上
- Oh, I'm not sure yet. - Oh. Actually,
任何带有您名字的东西我都会买♥♥的
I'll buy anything with the Kathryn Kennish name on it.
太感谢了
Thanks again.
别客气
You're welcome.
亲爱的 你还是家喻户晓的名人
Honey, you're still a household name.
其实你不必...
Look, you don't have to...
现在我也是了
And now, so am I.
有名的棒球运动员 畅销书作家
Famous baseball player, best-selling author...
「分别为纽约洋基队游击手和《哈利·波特》作者」
我们不是德瑞克队长也不是J.K.罗琳
We're not exactly Derek Jeter and J.K. Rowling.
我们确实不是举世闻名
So we're not globally famous.
但我们的名字对民众还是有一定意义的
But our names still mean something to people.
那才是会下金蛋的鹅
That's our golden goose.
就是我们自己
Us!
-什么意思 -我们可以代言产品
- What do you mean? - We could endorse products.
名人都这样的 能挣很多钱
Celebrities do it all the time and they make good money doing it.
「被认为是世界上最好的重量级拳击手之一」
乔治·福尔曼做烧烤架一夜暴富
George Foreman's made a killing off that grill.
我们可以代言家用产品
We could endorse appliances.
对 赶时髦的人喜欢跟随大厨的脚步
Yeah. Fancy ones like the chef's use.
我们还都有一头秀发
And we both have great hair!
我们可以代言洗发水 发型产品...
We could do shampoo, hair styling products...
高清电视机
Hi-def TVs.
美国每户人家都有电视机
Every household in America has got a TV.
我们怎么没有早点想到
Why didn't we think of this before?
我去跟我的编辑说
I am gonna talk to my editor
让他们安排我和营销人员谈谈
and have them set me up with some marketing people.
对 好主意
Yes. Good idea!
太让人激动了
This is so exciting.
一定很棒
It's gonna be great.
诺斯戴尔医院
我想说我真的很激动
I just wanted to say I'm really excited.
穿上这个
Put this on.
非常感谢...
Thank you so much--
你以前出街急救过吗
Have you ever been on a ride-along before?
没有 但我在免费诊所照顾过病人
No, but I worked with patients at a free clinic.
-负责病人摄食吗 -差不多 但
- Intake? - Yeah, mostly. But--
-这次不同 -我知道
- Yeah, this is different. - I know.
我在应灾训练课程上表现得很出色
I did really well on my disaster training courses,
我知道怎么做心脏复苏
I know how to C.P.R.,
还有我的治疗类选法...
and my triage is--
在这里你用不到那些知识
Yeah, you won't be needing any of that here.
你要做的就是在一边观察
Your job is to stay out of the way and observe.
-就这么多 -明白
- That's all. - Got it.
即使你觉得自己能帮上忙 也别上去帮
But even if you think you can help, don't.
-就是不能动手 -好
- This is not hands-on. - Right.
有问题问我 除非我在治疗或无线电通话中
Ask me any question, but not while i'm treating a patient or on the radio.
37分队
Squad 37.
接到急诊服务需求 建筑火灾
Incoming EMS event, structure fire.
南开罗路4400街
44-hundred block of South Cairo Road.
37分队收到 马上出发
Squad 37 copy, en route.
-收到 -有紧急情况
- Copy that. - Hey, we got one!
-我们要出发了 -什么 现在吗
- We gotta go. - What? Right now?
-我们走 -好
- Let's go! - Okay!
下一步是网络面试
And the next step is an online interview.
如果你进了 是去墨西哥城一个月吗
So if you get in, it's one month in Mexico city?
就住在阿苏尔那个
Right next to La Casa Azul,
弗里达住过画过画的房♥间隔壁
the very rooms where Frida lived and painted.
我都难以想象
Oh, I can't even imagine.
好了 突击测试
Okay. Pop quiz.
西语里这个颜色怎么说
What is this color en Español?
黄色
Amarillo.
绿色
Verde.
这个有点难
It's a hard one. Um...
紫色
Morado?
很好
Muy bien.
天哪
Oh god.
怎么了
What is it?
我手♥机♥刚才提示...
My phone just reminded me that...
周四是安吉洛的生日
it's Angelo's birthday on Thursday.
他总是嘲笑我
He always used to tease me.
他活着的时候我都不记得他的生日
I never remembered his birthday even when he was alive.
你那天晚上想做些什么吗
Do you want to do something that night?
比如在客厅里和达芙妮一起吃晚饭
Like have dinner at the guest house with Daphne?
好 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
女士们
Hello, ladies.
贝 第一天进展如何
Bay, how was your first day?
好极了
Great.
和新上司非常合得来
Really hit it off with my new boss.
你来看看这个
And check it out.
咖啡
高素养
人群的最爱
托马斯·杰佛逊
[美国第三任总统]
很酷吧
It's cool, right?
我们打算把这个放在外边
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表