剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
I need an interpreter for her class.
我需要一个人在她的课上做翻译
And Iris mentioned that you had taken the class and you--
艾莉丝说你上过这门课
You want me to be an interpreter for Marillo?
你要我给玛利罗做翻译
I would literally rather be dissected alive
我宁愿被活剖了
than set foot in that class again.
也不想再进那间教室
Josh, come on. I spent every waking moment,
乔希 拜托 我醒着的每一刻
my freshman year studying for that woman.
我大一一整年都在为那女人学习
On the bus, on the john, at my cousin's wedding.
公车上 厕所里 我表哥的婚礼上
I'm sure it's a tough class.
我相信那门课很难
I never put that book down. Never.
我从没放下那本书 从来没有
I'm not asking you to retake the class, just interpret.
我没让你重修那门课 只是翻译
Not just anyone can be an interpreter.
不是谁都能做翻译的
You have to be certified, which I am not.
得有证书 我没有
But there's no one else, so... And furthermore,
可是没别人了 所以 而且
interpreters go to lectures, labs, study groups,
翻译要去讲座 实验室 学习组
and I hate that lady.
而我讨厌那女人
So, no. Negative. Not happening.
所以 不 否决 没门儿
I found this listing and it's not too far away.
我找到了一个单位 不太远
And there's a washer-dryer, and a community pool.
有干洗店和社区游泳池
Great, thanks.
真好 谢谢
Are you okay? Yeah. Just...
你还好吧 好啊 只是
I can't believe both the girls are gonna be out of the house soon.
不敢相信两个女孩很快就要搬走了
What happened with Wes?
你跟韦斯怎么了
Oh, he invited me to move to Hawaii with him.
他邀我跟他一起搬去夏威夷
Start a big project.
开始一个大项目
And you said no?
可是你却拒绝了吗
I came home and found out what Bay did for Daphne.
我回家发现贝为达芙妮所做的事
It didn't really feel like it was the best time
感觉现在真的不适合
to jet off to Maui.
飞去毛伊岛[夏威夷群岛中的第二大岛]
"Bye! You guys got this covered, right?
再见 你们能搞定这件事 对吧
I'm gonna go float around the islands being Mrs. Wes Gable."
我要去群岛游玩 当韦斯·加布勒夫人了
Maybe I should've said yes.
也许我该答应他的
I don't know anymore.
我不知道该怎么做了
Is the offer still open?
他的邀请还算数吗
That ship has sailed.
木已成舟
Every decision I have made this past year,
整年过去 我做的所有决定
going into business with Wes,
跟韦斯在一起合作
agreeing to work with Chip Coto,
答应跟奇普·科多合作
giving Daphne space after Angelo died...
在安吉洛死后给达芙妮空间
they were all really bad decisions.
全是不正确的决定
That is not fair.
那么说对你不公平
I...
我...
just feel like I can't trust myself anymore.
感觉我无法再相信自己了
Like I've lost my compass.
就像我失去了方向
We started this arrangement because of the switch.
抱错孩子创造了我们之间的缘分
But we have moved way beyond that now.
但现在我们之间的关系远不止那样
You're family.
你是我的家人
Please stay.
请留下来
So you, me, John,
那么你 我和约翰
the three of us live here,
三个人一起住在这里
and we grow old together?
白头到老吗
Maybe.
也许吧
At least for a little while.
至少暂时是这样
Until you find your compass.
直到你找到方向
What did I tell you? Not interested.
我不是告诉过你了吗 我没兴趣
I know, but Just find someone else.
我知道 不过... 你找别人吧
No, that's the thing. There is no one else.
不 这就是问题所在 我别无他选
Well, I guess that sucks for you then, doesn't it?
那么我猜你这回很不幸吧
Just stop. Give me one minute. One?
等一下 给我一分钟 就一分钟
I made a huge mistake last year.
去年我犯了个巨大的错
Actually, I made a lot of mistakes,
事实上 我犯了很多错
and it hurt the people that I really care about.
伤害了我非常在乎的人
I'm trying my best to make it up to them.
我要竭尽所能弥补他们
And right now the only way to do that is to make sure
而现在唯一能使之实现的方式
that the sacrifice these people made for me counts.
就是让他们为我所做的牺牲是值得的
And that's by taking Chem 1?
所以你想把基础化学课考好是吗
Josh, you have ears that work
乔希 你有好使的耳朵
and a brain that understands thermodynamics.
也有能理解热力学的大脑
You have hands that can form bizarre words
你的双手能以极快的速度
at an incredible speed.
拼出令人难以置信的词
I can't believe there's even one of you in existence.
我甚至不敢相信有你这类人的存在
Please help me.
拜托帮助我
Plus, don't you want more deaf doctors in the world
而且 你不想世界有更多的耳聪医生
so people like your parents have physicians
让像你父母那样的人
they can go to who speak their language?
能找到与他们有共同语言的医生吗
You're really pullin' on all the heartstrings, aren't you?
你真的很会攻心 不是吗
And it pays well.
我会付很多补习费
Fine.
好吧
Really, you will? Yeah.
真的吗 你答应了吗 是的
Oh! You are awesome, Josh Padden!
你太棒了 乔希·派登
You are awesome!
你太棒了
I'll see you bright and early on Monday morning!
期待周一早上能见到你
We will text constantly.
我们会经常发短♥信♥
It's the right decision. I know it.
这是个正确的决定 我知道
You should go.
你该离开了
You're gonna miss your plane.
不然你会错过你的航♥班♥
Did Emmett just leave?
埃米特刚离开了吗
I heard what happened.
我听说了事情的经过
Do you want to talk about it?
你想跟我聊聊这件事吗
No.
不想
I'm so sorry this turned into such a mess.
我很抱歉事情变得一团糟
That's why I'm not going to Gallaudet.
所以我决定不上加劳德特大学了
I know that you didn't ask me to,
我知道你没要求我这么做
it's just the right thing to do.
我只是觉得我该这么做
To stay.
留下来
You don't get a medal for not going.
你不会因为不去上大学而获得奖章
I know that.
我知道
I just wanted to be around for you,
我只是想在你身边
for whatever you need.
满足你的需要
Well, I need you
我需要的就是
to not be here right now.
你现在别出现在我面前
What? I need you to leave my room.
你说什么 我要你离开我的房♥间
Bay... No. Seriously.
贝... 我是认真的
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表