剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表
Stable, more money...
能带给我想要的生活
Somebody who could give me the life I thought I wanted.
稳定 传统
Stable... Traditional.
没错
Yeah.
看看现在
And look at you now.
我知道
I know.
但我非常满足
But I couldn't be happier.
我发誓
I promise.
托比我爱你
I love you, Toby.
我们复合的方式有些出乎意料
And I know we got back together in an unexpected way,
但分手的那一刻 我就后悔了
But the minute we broke up, I wanted you back.
我也是
Me, too.
找不到网页
你的视频逼他关闭了网站
你是我的新英雄
你要开心点 你赢了
怎么了
不只是衣服
It's not just the shirts.
巨斧萝莉彻底死了
Hammer girl is officially dead.
他不会继续做衣服了
但她不再属于我
But she doesn't belong to me anymore.
她很开心
She had a great run.
她是我们卡尔顿项目的标志
She was our symbol during the Carlton protest,
我和泰曾把她送去阿富汗
I sent her to Afghanistan with Ty.
多年来我一直指着她 但是
I leaned on her a lot over the years, and...
到说再见的时候了
I think now it's time to say goodbye.
你会想出更好的
我创作她已经四年了
It's been four years since I created her,
我没想出过哪怕有她一半好的作品
and I haven't come up with anything half as good since.
你会的
但如果这就是我最好的作品呢
But what if she's the best thing I'll ever do?
你这样说是因为你在害怕
什么时候开始
贝·肯尼什会向恐惧投降
你是第一个来聋人学校的正常人
卡尔顿不让大家参与我们的项目
你就创作了一个可行的
天 你简直罪孽深重
坏透了
你不会江郎才尽 你才崭露头角
我从没想过你会成为
You know, I never thought that you would become
我最好的朋友 但你就是
one of my best friends, but you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
随时
你想去看看达芙妮吗
我还是呆在这
I think I'm gonna stay here,
想下一个创作
figure out my next amazing idea.
我都迫不及待了
-不会都是帽子里的吧 -的确
- That can't all be from the hat. - Nah.
我给经理演讲了一番
I gave my speech to the manager.
我非常确定
I was pretty sure
给我个机会我就能让他改变主意
that I could change his mind if he just gave me a chance.
-你成功了 -不是
- And you did! - No. Not at all,
但赢得骑牛比赛的女士就坐在旁边
But the lady who won the bull riding contest was sitting nearby
她被我所说的感动了
and she was quite moved by what I had to say.
付了酒水钱之后
After settling her bar tab,
她把剩下的奖金都给了我
she gave me what was left of her winnings.
再加上帽子里的
Plus what was in the hat...
一共有687美元
Totaled $687!
太棒了
That's awesome!
是的
Yes!
没有你我做不到
I couldn't have done it without you.
迫不及待想告诉奎恩
I can't wait to tell Quinn!
你还和那个人有联♥系♥吗
You're still talking with that guy?
是 但只是聊芭迪和项目
Yeah, but just about Pati, the program.
你该告诉我的
You should have told me.
告诉你什么 我们没什么
Told you what? There's nothing going on.
他吻了你
He kissed you.
-但是 -但是什么
- But-- - But what?
你一直和他联♥系♥ 安排募捐
It's weird that you're talking with this guy and arranging
我却不知道 这样很奇怪
this whole fundraiser with him, and I didn't know about it.
威尔躺下了
Will's in bed.
我告诉他你会来了会看他
I told him you would check on him when you got home.
你能说点什么吗
Are you gonna say anything?
你跟她说了什么
What did you say to her?
她怎么样
What was she like?
她修好了我租的车
She fixed my rental car.
看起来不错
She seemed fine.
很好
Nice even.
直到我发现
Until I realized she was working
她和她丈夫在兜售毒品
with her husband to sell drugs.
-像我说过的 -我知道
- Like I told you? - I know.
你告诉我你是去俄亥俄州
You told me you were going to go see your cousins...
探望亲戚
in Ohio.
你就那么看着我
You looked right at me and--
这个谎言很糟
It was a bad lie.
我知道
I know that.
但了解这件事对我很重要
But it was important that I know.
我们得翻过这一页
Look, we have got to get past this.
你得原谅我
You have to forgive me.
这不只是谎言
It's not just the lie.
这把威尔置于危险之中
It's that you endangered Will!
已经过去几个月了
But it's been months.
他没事
And he's fine.
你们都没事
You're both fine.
求你了
Please.
我去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
明戈等等 我们能谈谈吗
Mingo, wait! Can we talk?
可以
Yeah, we could...
你也可以打给奎恩和他聊聊
or you could call Quinn and talk with him
最近你好像和他联♥系♥挺频繁的
since you seem to be doing a lot of that lately.
抱歉没告诉你我们还在联♥系♥
I'm so sorry I didn't tell you that we'd been talking.
这次旅行
The trip...
改变了我
changed something in me...
这成了我们之间的纽带
and he and I have this bond over that.
正是我们没有的
That you and I don't have.
我们每天都见面
You and I see each other every day.
我们会骑车登山
We go mountain biking
午夜喝薄荷酒
and drink mint chip shakes at midnight.
但还没有改变别人命运那么深厚的牵绊
But it's not a profound bond about changing people's lives.
明戈
Mingo...
没关系 我理解
It's cool. I get it.
我发誓 我和他没什么
There is nothing going on with him. I swear.
好吧
Okay.
想不想来点薄荷酒
Do you want to go get mint chip shakes?
我正这么想
I was just about to suggest that.
我去拿钱包
Let me go grab my wallet.
进展如何
我们筹到了钱
太棒了
你真棒
好了
Okay.
我们出发
Let's hit it.
你确定吗
是的 我没意见
Yeah, it's fine with me.
你拍摄的
You made it.
你可以全权处理
You should have control over it.
谢谢
你怎么样
我很好
I'm fine.
在做一个新的项目
I'm starting a new project, actually.
真好 关于什么
还不知道
I don't know yet.
但应该是一些 一些
But I think there's something... something about
关于我们如何定义自己
the way we define ourselves.
听起来不错
特拉维斯怎么样 最近都没联♥系♥他
他很好
He's good!
最近他真是最贴心的朋友
Actually, he's been a really amazing friend lately.
我们
We just...
有很多共同之处
We have a lot in common.
无论如何
Anyway...
很好
我得走了
I should go.
电影节好运 一切顺利
Good luck with the festival and everything.
再次谢谢你 拜拜
谢谢你们能来
剧集 | 错位青春(2011) | 导航列表